Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 09-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by immoralgiant View Post
The Clifton is a neutral shoe, the Gaviota is a stability shoe that should be worn by people who over-pronate.
Clifton it is then, thanks
Old 09-01-2018, 09:27 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mole View Post
When I hit the big 50 I decided to get back into running. It's helped me shift weight and feel loads better. I have been doing half marathons but combining them with trips abroad so long weekends and runs!

I have been doing the Spanish half marathons for the last couple of years, they are cheap to enter and cheap for flights and hotels as most are in low season. This year as per last I will be doing

Feb. Torremolinos Half
March. Bennidorm Half
April. Ibiza Half
Oct. Majorca Half
Dec. Lanzarote Half

I am coming in at around 2 hours 12 and my aim this year is to try and get under 2 hours. Would be totally chuffed with this but for me it will be hard.

Can honestly reccomend all the above races as fab friendly and well worth a long weekend away.

I make take a look at one or two of them in December or in 2019
Old 10-01-2018, 06:01 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
With rolling should you do it straight after exercise and should you only do it in injured areas or on all muscles
Old 11-01-2018, 09:33 AM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't roll as often as I should but I don't do it close to a run. I'd stretch to loosen any slightly tight muscles have a shower then in the evening I'd walk up and down the stairs a few times just to warm the muscles up a bit then roll.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:52 AM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
With rolling should you do it straight after exercise and should you only do it in injured areas or on all muscles
When I was really struggling I did it after a warm-up before a run and also after the run before I cooled down.

I rolled injured and non-injured bits that felt tight/were clearly knotted up.

Now I'm back into it I need to start again, already feel my right knee/ITB getting to that stage.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:28 PM

mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!mole knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Lanzarote in December is fab. £40 return flights, cheap hotels and lovely sunny weather. Worth a go. They also have a 10k race too. Good luck.
Old 15-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ran St Pete Beach Half yesterday. Very flat course and well organized race. Very cold by our standards (started at about 3 degrees but felt colder due to wind). Felt great for the first 8/9 miles and then really hurt on the way in and slowed dramatically. All in all, I enjoyed it despite being a minute slower than my only previous Half and this is a good basis to build upon.
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 19-01-2018, 01:09 AM

che12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Lanzarote in December is fab. £40 return flights, cheap hotels and lovely sunny weather. Worth a go. They also have a 10k race too. Good luck.
Iíd agree Lanzarote last month was good. Undulating course but the hills arenít that bad. Nice and friendly and the beers after very very cheap (7 pints, a glass of wine and a gin & tonic in this one place cost twenty one euros!)
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
I did the Magaluf 10k a couple of years ago when we were staying in Palma. Really good fun to 'go on a European tour.' And it was dirt cheap - something like EUR 9 for entry, t shirt, goodie bag etc.

Real sense of holier than thouness running past the bars at around 6pm when the tourists were already starting to get tanked up.