Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 12-01-2017, 09:24 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Top Ville Ben

Gracious John

Fawree
North America e/w
Desert Force

Maybe Ballyben in the Yorkshire National but I'll look later.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:34 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fawree wins easily under hands and heels in the first
Old 12-01-2017, 02:38 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Gonalston Cloud e/w at 7/1 now the fav is a N/R - much more appealing.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Glad they didn't enter Lisheen Prince in the Lanzarote, allows me to back Doesyourdogbite without concern.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:53 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Interesting market move for Cilaos Emery in recent days for the Supreme. Funny to watch those markets with some Mullins horses strengthening some days, others drifting.

His form has been franked recently, I've seen it said elsewhere that he'd be 4/1 if wearing the pink and green dots.
I noticed that yesterday particularly, movement on Faugheen in for the CH, Annie Power in for the mares, Nichols Canyon big drift for the Stayers Hurdle...
Old 12-01-2017, 04:05 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Glad they didn't enter Lisheen Prince in the Lanzarote, allows me to back Doesyourdogbite without concern.
Don't fancy a bit more on Modus jam
Old 12-01-2017, 04:15 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Don't fancy a bit more on Modus jam
Think that is one of Paul's cliff horses! Don't think I have ever backed it!
Old 12-01-2017, 05:27 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Top Ville Ben

Gracious John

Fawree
North America e/w
Desert Force

Maybe Ballyben in the Yorkshire National but I'll look later.
Disappointing from Desert Force and GJ but glad the best bet North America won, couldn't believe it was an e/w price.

Crazy.

TVB also won tidily.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:02 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Please say Steady Pace has won that.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Think that is one of Paul's cliff horses! Don't think I have ever backed it!

It is indeed!

Though his time may have passed.

I foresee the County Hurdle having 6 JP horses that I fancy to win it. If Campeador runs, he'll go off 2/1.
Old 13-01-2017, 07:30 AM

My mistake!

Added a few more into my handicap horses. Might Bite was looking great before falling at the last and only been raised 4lb for that effort. Others include Cyrius Moviere, Thomas Crapper and Binge Drinker
Old 13-01-2017, 08:56 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
My mistake!

Added a few more into my handicap horses. Might Bite was looking great before falling at the last and only been raised 4lb for that effort. Others include Cyrius Moviere, Thomas Crapper and Binge Drinker
Might Bite has pretty much been said is going RSA I believe.
Old 13-01-2017, 09:39 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Divin Bere not so much of interest betting wise today but one I have an eye on for the Triumph or any other juvenile race, decent French form. 25/1 currently.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:03 AM

Cheers Jam re Might Bite

not a usual one for me but Young Special at Dundalk stands out later. Smullen back from Meydan specifically.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:25 AM
So then I says to Mabel

No Cilaos Emery tomorrow, only Crack Mome - have to say that is a negative as it has no replacement entries.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:31 AM

Im having a bit of that 7/4 on Crack Mome. Will no doubt be 5/6 tomorrow
Old 13-01-2017, 12:15 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Valseur Lido out for season most likely.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:13 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Decent start at Lingfield

Old 13-01-2017, 02:57 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Divin Bere not so much of interest betting wise today but one I have an eye on for the Triumph or any other juvenile race, decent French form. 25/1 currently.
Burnt fingers on every one banking on Charli Parcs form there haha

Ain't going to be 25/1 any longer.
Old 13-01-2017, 03:10 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Can't understand why pundits were saying Fred Winter route, doesn't scream like a very well handicapped horse of which there will be plenty in that race.