Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-01-2017, 02:08 PM

JannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJannerEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Block 40 is the furthest on the left, by the LHS corner flag.

The first few columns are to the left of the line on the LHS of the pitch, but the view is unrestricted. I was there two-three years ago.

However, it is nearest to the tunnel, so we'll be expecting plenty of abuse to the Stoke players at half time
My view from front of block 40!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stoke.jpg (692.9 KB, 85 views)
Old 11-01-2017, 02:11 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
My view from front of block 40!!
problem is with that block is that if you're on the left hand side of it you are beyond the width of the playing area, bloody drafty too
Old 11-01-2017, 02:14 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well I used the coach for Hull and was pleasantly surprised that it was better than the last time I used the coach (2001 to Liverpool for the league cup semi final).

So, free coach travel isn't compulsory, you know.
I am sure it's fine if you live close to Selhurst and don't mind taking an age to get there. The problem i have with it is the lack of variation the club offers. There is a budget to help fans that travel to away games. However they only ever use the free coach travel gift. Why not a few quid off the ticket price instead now and then so those of us who travel regularly but never by coach can feel the love?
Old 11-01-2017, 02:39 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
My son and daughter (teenagers at the time) made use of free coach travel once, they got there early and were on coach 1, they made the mistake of selecting seats near the front which was a preference as my daughter suffers a bit from travel sickness, "oi that' so and so's seat, you'll have to move", so, feeling intimated they did.

Precious prick and a bully, whoever you were
Old 11-01-2017, 02:42 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
My son and daughter (teenagers at the time) made use of free coach travel once, they got there early and were on coach 1, they made the mistake of selecting seats near the front which was a preference as my daughter suffers a bit from travel sickness, "oi that' so and so's seat, you'll have to move", so, feeling intimated they did.

Precious prick and a bully, whoever you were
Revenge of the nerds.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:46 PM

still only block 40 available then ?
Old 11-01-2017, 02:49 PM

meee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmeee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Always walk by the canal myself, hoping the canal boat with a bar is moored up again.
It's one hell of a walk that.I ran back for the train last season.Just about made the 17:25 to Manchester I think but only because it was late.Will definitely get the bus this time if I go.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
It's one hell of a walk that.I ran back for the train last season.Just about made the 17:25 to Manchester I think but only because it was late.Will definitely get the bus this time if I go.
It is, but can comfortably make the 17.50 under my own steam rather being squashed in with a load of pissed up and sweaty Palace fans after a defeat
Old 11-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
just got 3 in block 40, row 22 so fingers crossed it'll be out of the rain a bit.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:32 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Free coaches for all STs and members

Coaches leaving at 9am

Adults 25, concessions 19, 15 and 12

What is there to complain about?!
Fair play & respect to stoke city at those prices.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Am on the 17:28 back to London - seem to remember it taking about 30 mins to walk last time - will the bus definitely get back in time or could it be delayed in traffic?

Asking only because I'd prefer to not run-walk it if the bus is a guaranteed option
Old 11-01-2017, 05:35 PM

jmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade 70 View Post
Am on the 17:28 back to London - seem to remember it taking about 30 mins to walk last time - will the bus definitely get back in time or could it be delayed in traffic?

Asking only because I'd prefer to not run-walk it if the bus is a guaranteed option
We got that train last year and took the bus, they clear traffic for the buses. You'll have 5-10 mins to spare.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
We got that train last year and took the bus, they clear traffic for the buses. You'll have 5-10 mins to spare.
Cheers fella...bus it is
Old 12-01-2017, 01:12 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

What is there to complain about?!
POTD itself. already done for hull away. 3rd season on the trot it gets the stoke gig aswell
Old 12-01-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade 70 View Post
Cheers fella...bus it is
You'll make it easy as long as you don't dilly dally and get yourself on one of the first busses. To be fair to stoke despite the place being a dump and the ground being a nasty windswept oddity of a place, in the middle of nowhere. They do run the busses well and clear the traffic.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin View Post
POTD itself. already done for hull away. 3rd season on the trot it gets the stoke gig aswell
Indeed. Used to be a 'once a season' fans led initiative now highjacked by the club.

Still only block 40 available...up to row 26 now.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 13-01-2017, 09:14 AM

Seems to be selling slowly. Many of us hanging back i suspect.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Seems to be selling slowly. Many of us hanging back i suspect.
Yep
Old 13-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just called the BO and they are now selling block 39 - so all booked
Old 13-01-2017, 02:30 PM

sherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin View Post
It was West Brom last year, and what a fiasco that was. 3-0 down inside 40 minutes.......