Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Banned by Moderators

BigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
West Ham fans i know say he was rubbish for them. Stay clear was the message.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:29 AM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSam'sbunions View Post
West Ham fans i know say he was rubbish for them. Stay clear was the message.
Strange that. My brother is a WH ST holder and says he was good for them
Old 31-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Banned by Moderators

BigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBigSam'sbunions sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I was told he backs off too much and wouldn't bring confidence to an already struggling defence.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:36 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Likewise a spammer I know likes him and is disappointed they aren't in for him. Personally don't think we need him.. really need a left back
Old 31-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Likewise a spammer I know likes him and is disappointed they aren't in for him. Personally don't think we need him.. really need a left back
Unless Sam has decided he'll play ward there
Old 31-12-2016, 11:35 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He would make an excellent signing and have said this many months ago, he would be the additional RB we need and in my opinion would be First choice, also who is to say that SA may well decide to keep Ward at LB cover if he were to bring in Gibbs.
Also i would say Jenkinson has all the makings to develop into a very good Central Defender, and as a utility player he certainly has the edge on Kelly.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:06 PM

Dave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have Ward and Kelly at right-back; we don't need a right-back. We need two left-backs.

Ward is better than Jenkinson IMO and Kelly has shown recently that he's good back-up when playing on the right.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:12 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jenkinson good squad player. Better than Kelly
Old 31-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Kelly is a cracking player, would be very harsh to bring another in ahead of him... That said I think he's out of contract in the summer? Could be he is looking at his options.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:36 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Kelly is a cracking player, would be very harsh to bring another in ahead of him... That said I think he's out of contract in the summer? Could be he is looking at his options.

Kelly's been really poor for most of the season.
Old 31-12-2016, 02:14 PM

Dave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
...while playing at left-back.

He's been much better since shifted to the right, with Ward on the left, in the last few games.
Old 31-12-2016, 02:29 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
Pardew continued playing him at LB even though he was having a shocker there and not his position. He has been much better since playing RB. Tomorrow he will surely be CB his supposedly favoured position, however he never gets the chance to play there regularly, with others ahead of him for the spot. Think he is one of those players that may have to move on to be able to play more often.
Old 31-12-2016, 04:02 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Pardew continued playing him at LB even though he was having a shocker there and not his position. He has been much better since playing RB. Tomorrow he will surely be CB his supposedly favoured position, however he never gets the chance to play there regularly, with others ahead of him for the spot. Think he is one of those players that may have to move on to be able to play more often.
Kelly is not physically strong enough, wherever he plays.
Old 31-12-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
...while playing at left-back.

He's been much better since shifted to the right, with Ward on the left, in the last few games.
Agree, he has looked far better on the right. Pardew played the wrong way round for too long - yet another error.
Old 31-12-2016, 05:17 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
And better than Ward too. We need a right back, a left sided centre back and 2 (TWO) left backs.
Old 31-12-2016, 05:21 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
I have said this for a couple of seasons although he has looked better recently at right back.
Old 31-12-2016, 05:26 PM

Ifill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betrayIfill Over is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Agree, he has looked far better on the right. Pardew played the wrong way round for too long - yet another error.
Kelly has played better at right back than Ward was. Shocking at left back, where Ward has done well.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Bullshit, he is a brilliant defender and been great at right back when given his chance in a favoured position.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:01 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's arguable that Ward had his best spell for us at left back, under Pulis.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:12 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Bullshit, he is a brilliant defender and been great at right back when given his chance in a favoured position.
Bullshit.