Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-01-2017, 08:34 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
West ham or West Brom page 7
Old 11-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Be delighted with it at that price. Kelly is out of contract in a few months, so that replacement would be sorted. Genuine competition for ward as well.
He will stroll past ward in to the team if he signs
Old 11-01-2017, 08:40 PM

cpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
He will stroll past ward in to the team if he signs

Totally agree, massive upgrade on Ward.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:53 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Totally agree, massive upgrade on Ward.
He's Ward, but with pace and ability on the ball. Sign him up
Old 11-01-2017, 08:57 PM

costello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I just don't get this at all. We have three players who can play that position. We have no one at all on the left side of the pitch. And we have a midfield that lacks both a physical presence and creativity. Assuming that we only have around 20m to spend (FFP and all that) I just don't understand why we would want to buy Jenkinson.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:59 PM

Kidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello View Post
I just don't get this at all. We have three players who can play that position. We have no one at all on the left side of the pitch. And we have a midfield that lacks both a physical presence and creativity. Assuming that we only have around 20m to spend (FFP and all that) I just don't understand why we would want to buy Jenkinson.
Because the options we have to play in that position are naff, 3 million is a bargain (we were offered more for Sako!) and he'll improve the team.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:59 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
As I would imagine that we are looking to buy a left-back at the same time?

Would you rather have RB options of Jenkinson, Tomkins and Ward or Kelly, Tomkins and Ward?

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 11-01-2017, 09:09 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
He's Ward, but with pace and ability on the ball. Sign him up
He is better than Ward imo
Old 11-01-2017, 09:12 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcben : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would rather have Ward.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:17 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Article has been updated, says we are in for Van annholt for 7m..
Old 11-01-2017, 09:18 PM

Speporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcben View Post
Would rather have Ward.
I totally agree. Ward is quality, he is not the issue with this squad. I really cant see how a lot of people don't rate Wardy.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Exactly the trap pardew fell into regarding various positions

We need quality depth in the squad
Old 11-01-2017, 09:21 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_Palace View Post
Article has been updated, says we are in for Van annholt for 7m..
Yes please! They won't sell for that though.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:23 PM

alexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Think we may be going 3-5-2 and playing with wing backs or at least having the option to do this against teams who employ this tactic.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We barely have 1 player who can play that position.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:01 PM

costello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Attitude is going to be as important as ability in the run in. We have a more able squad now than, shall we say 2-3 years ago, but that never-say-die approach seems to have...died. Ward is one of the very few players who gives everything.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Marmite Lover

macs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ward at his best is far better than what I've seen of Jenkinson. Can't see why we're in for him.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I envisage a squad with 17 right backs and no left backs by the year 2020. Living the Palace dream.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

Eastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Funny this Joel ward gets slated on here now people on here say cj isn't as good..big Sam had him at west ham he did well he's not arsenal class but good enough for us and an upgrade on Joel who I love as a player and as said before should be an important squad member if the squad is going to have more depth to it!!;
Old 11-01-2017, 10:21 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bearing in mind that, for half a season, a back 4 of Ward-Delaney-Dann-Kelly was one of the best in the league, maybe it isn't the defenders (as such) that is the problem.....