Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-01-2017, 10:35 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Refs supporting the opposition/Brighton
Our players stepping on the wrong blades of grass
Mud wrestling competitions in training leading to injuries
The hot water occasionally not working in the Whitehorse toilets
Releasing KG a couple of years back
Stern John hitting the bar against Derby in 2010
Old 04-01-2017, 10:50 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
We've done nothing since promotion to improve our ability to play the striker in with a ball to feet, facing the goal. Like other teams do.

We have brought in midfielders who can stroke the ball around midfield but have little vision or composure for a killer ball. As was inevitable, teams no longer overpressed since they realised all we really had as an attacking threat was speed and athleticism on the break. This opposition reaction was evident since Christmas 2015 yet we failed to bring in players able to unlock a deeper-lying defense. So the little goals we were scoring dried up even further.

Instead of buying in truly creative midfielders, we still relied on wing play as a reliable source of goals and threw a tremendous amount of money on a striker able to thrive on crosses, leaving no real money for midfielders able to unlock a defense. We never seemed to consider if crosses alone would be enough service for whoever played up front, what would happen if the one striker we had that could thrive only on crosses got injured or whether a better midfield supply as well as good crosses would get more not just out of Benteke but also Wickham or even Gayle, who is showing what happens when he gets the passes to feet a striker expects at top class football but never got here.

We tried a token 'transition' where we stroke the ball around the midfield before losing it, hoofing it hopefully into a congested area to be cleared or basically giving it to the flanks to be slung in. That weakened our midfield solidity so we began leaking goals. We should have played according to the type of player we prefer to buy; stuck with parking the bus, slinging crosses and catching teams on the break. Yes, it's basic and would be just as ineffective as last season if Benteke got injured but at least that very basic system would suit the players we had.

Of course, some of us hoped we would finally show we valued midfield creativity by bringing in a quality AM in the last few windows but, no. Bring in a player able to pick a pass for a striker to run onto? No thanks, not our kind of player. Not the Palace way. Let other clubs play progressive, 21st Century football, we'll keep hoofing and slinging it over like the 21st Century Wimbledon we are.

Yes, there are numerous other factors too, which have been voiced already but the above is the overwhelming reason why we have back slid for me. Basically we lucked out the first few seasons playing agricultural football but it caught up with us. Anyone who has paid a blind bit of notice of my posts over the last eighteen months will have noted that the above has been a perhaps repetative refrain for me. But that was just because I saw this coming that long ago and couldn't see how we could escape the inevitable much longer if we didn't finally change the system / midfield and dreaded seeing a sixth relegation.

We deserve this. If you're happy playing a system and quality of creative passing fit for the Championship, sooner or later that's where you end up. Referees being against us, the change of strip, the 'curse' of American investment, 'loss of fighting spirit,' ect? I don't care. We were by far the least creative and worst passing team in each of the four seasons since promotion but somehow twelve teams went down in our stead. We couldn't 'Wimbledon' our way to forty points forever and Pardew's talk about 'transitioning' is bullshit when you go yet another window / season without bringing in a midfielder able to slot a pass. Anyway, we didn't want to evolve on the pitch so now we'll go backwards as a club in the Championship.

Last edited by SOUTHGATE EAGLE; 04-01-2017 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:56 PM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Getting to the cup final. It masked so many problems and stopped us facing them head on much earlier.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:58 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
We've done nothing since promotion to improve our ability to play the striker in with a ball to feet, facing the goal. Like other teams do.

We have brought in midfielders who can stroke the ball around midfield but have little vision or composure for a killer ball. As was inevitable, teams no longer overpressed since they realised all we really had as an attacking threat was speed and athleticism on the break. This opposition reaction was evident since Christmas 2015 yet we failed to bring in players able to unlock a deeper-lying defense. So the little goals we were scoring dried up even further.

Instead of buying in truly creative midfielders, we still relied on wing play as a reliable source of goals and threw a tremendous amount of money on a striker able to thrive on crosses, leaving no real money for midfielders able to unlock a defense. We never seemed to consider if crosses alone would be enough service for whoever played up front, what would happen if the one striker we had that could thrive only on crosses got injured or whether a better midfield supply as well as good crosses would get more not just out of Benteke but also Wickham or even Gayle, who is showing what happens when he gets the passes to feet a striker expects at top class football but never got here.

We tried a token 'transition' where we stroke the ball around the midfield before losing it, hoofing it hopefully into a congested area to be cleared or basically giving it to the flanks to be slung in. That weakened our midfield solidity so we began leaking goals. We should have played according to the type of player we prefer to buy; stuck with parking the bus, slinging crosses and catching teams on the break. Yes, it's basic and would be just as ineffective as last season if Benteke got injured but at least that very basic system would suit the players we had.

Of course, some of us hoped we would finally show we valued midfield creativity by bringing in a quality AM in the last few windows but, no. Bring in a player able to pick a pass for a striker to run onto? No thanks, not our kind of player. Not the Palace way. Let other clubs play progressive, 21st Century football, we'll keep hoofing and slinging it over like the 21st Century Wimbledon we are.

Yes, there are numerous other factors too, which have been voiced already but the above is the overwhelming reason why we have back slid for me. Basically we lucked out the first few seasons playing agricultural football but it caught up with us. Anyone who has paid a blind bit of notice of my posts over the last eighteen months will have noted that the above has been a perhaps repetative refrain for me. But that was just because I saw this coming that long ago and couldn't see how we could escape the inevitable much longer if we didn't finally change the system / midfield and dreaded seeing a sixth relegation.

We deserve this. If you're happy playing a system and quality of creative passing fit for the Championship, sooner or later that's where you end up. Referees being against us, the change of strip, the 'curse' of American investment, 'loss of fighting spirit,' ect? I don't care. We were by far the least creative and worst passing team in each of the four seasons since promotion but somehow twelve teams went down in our stead. We couldn't 'Wimbledon' our way to forty points forever and Pardew's talk about 'transitioning' is bullshit when you go yet another window / season without bringing in a midfielder able to slot a pass. Anyway, we didn't want to evolve on the pitch so now we'll go backwards as a club in the Championship.
We have a midfield that can't create anything and they also can't protect the back four either.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:24 PM
Stroud1

minch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SP saved this club and then got us stuck in this Premier division . He is well and Truly to Blame for that. Not sure he can be blamed for all Player signings such as Benteke and Townsend. I think that was Pardew(according to Pardew). I think SP was the one who insisted on resigning Wilf from Man U at a profit. I think he Took the lead on that. I don't think anyone would want to blame him for it though.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:34 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by minch1 View Post
SP saved this club and then got us stuck in this Premier division . He is well and Truly to Blame for that. Not sure he can be blamed for all Player signings such as Benteke and Townsend. I think that was Pardew(according to Pardew). I think SP was the one who insisted on resigning Wilf from Man U at a profit. I think he Took the lead on that. I don't think anyone would want to blame him for it though.
Believe the other three members of CPFC2010 were also involved.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:41 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I talked to Mark Bright just after the start of the season, he told me to chill out and rolled his eyes when I told him my concerns about the team. I would love to talk to him again.

The club has had its soul ripped out and it was all so plan to see. I really don't mind loosing but not trying and rolling over is to much for me.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeagle View Post
Getting to the cup final. It masked so many problems and stopped us facing them head on much earlier.

Always knew that cup run would **** us.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Poker King

Jukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

A harsh, but good post.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:55 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Since promotion?
You're being kind.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:49 AM

MFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
I talked to Mark Bright just after the start of the season, he told me to chill out and rolled his eyes when I told him my concerns about the team. I would love to talk to him again.

The club has had its soul ripped out and it was all so plan to see. I really don't mind loosing but not trying and rolling over is to much for me.
Probably bored of hearing negative opinions from fans, do you really think he or anyone involved with professional sports club would listen to you or any fan. Just get a selfie with him and move on...
Old 05-01-2017, 02:16 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Probably bored of hearing negative opinions from fans, do you really think he or anyone involved with professional sports club would listen to you or any fan. Just get a selfie with him and move on...
I don't know how long you have followed the team, but yes they do listen.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:40 AM

01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again01CPFC lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Quote:
You are 100% correct

Do we have a wages structure for all the players, or are the newer STARS getting a far better wage than all the other squad players?
If they are, maybe this is being the reason it appears there is problems in the dressing room.
Is Townsend getting paid more than say Wilf,if he is no wonder we have MAJOR problems stemming from the dressing room.
Only guessing but SOMETHING IS WRONG!
COYP
Old 05-01-2017, 03:35 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjay View Post
Since promotion?
You're being kind.
Well, I couldn't see much point in going on about how crappy our passing was in the Championship since the thread was about what's gone wrong in 2016 but I'd agree it was even worse then. We regularly beat teams that passed and moved much more fluidly because we had two unpredictable wingers, a good target man and a physically strong, if basic, midfield. Sound anything like the last four years in the Premiership? Anyway, that way, the way we have always played, except briefly under Venebles in his second stint, under Lewington and Bruce, got us up.

I assumed the first thing we'd address upon promotion, the very first thing, was our total and utter inability to retain the ball in midfield or create goals except but giving it to the wingers. Yet it was two years before we even brought in midfielders capable of playing basic keep-ball and only this year have we stopped the normal hoof-ball by playing around more in midfield, even though we still, laughably, have no one at all with any clue about how to play a killer pass or make clever runs to receive such passes after all that knocking the ball backwards and sideways forty yards out.

Anyway, short of us finally abandoning our traditional principles against true midfield creativity, we'll once again buy no one able to pick a pass this January window. I've now totally given up on that possibility. Then we'll continue backsliding and some of us will continue to think it's down to lack of 'leadership' or 'spirit' or a million other things instead of it very simply being that we are a team that can't pass when it matters most and a club that doesn't value a progressive system fit for modern day football. Once teams realized how to stop our wingers and we refused to evolve, we started on a conveyor belt to the drop. The other five previous relegations I've seen made me sad. This one just makes me angry because we've been stupid and brought it on ourselves. The only progress I've seen as a Palace fan in nearly fifty years is that I have a little more perspective these days and no longer make excuses for my club.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:21 AM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee sinnots ear View Post
Other than Wilf no players with any ambition. Seriously what member of the squad other than Wilf can better themselves? The whole of the squad is closer to 30 than 20 have no international expectations so are just comfortable collecting their wages.

George Graham once said never sign players who would appear to be taking a downward step as it won't take lon before they think they are doing you a favour. I think it is fair to say Cabaye,Flamini,Townsend,Manadana ALL fit this

We are desperate for some youthful ambition and enthusiasm along with a proper leader.
Very much agree with the George Graham quote...with the possible exception of Chamack but then he was surrounded by strong characters. We've turned into a bunch of "Southern softies" to quote uncle NW....apart from Wilf.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:23 AM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Refs supporting the opposition/Brighton
Our players stepping on the wrong blades of grass
Mud wrestling competitions in training leading to injuries
The hot water occasionally not working in the Whitehorse toilets
Releasing KG a couple of years back
Stern John hitting the bar against Derby in 2010
and all of the above
Old 05-01-2017, 07:04 AM
Omnipotent deity

Lego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Great post, I loved the cup run, but we seem to be paying for it now.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:36 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
and all of the above
And making no progress on any significant rebuilding of SP.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:48 AM

Panther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Excellent points made by Southgate Eagle. If only we'd been able to attract a Sigurdsson type. (Although if we did there'd be some on here telling us he can't tackle.)
Old 05-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Stroud1

minch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I guess it's easy to criticise but you have to look at some poor luck along the way.

Soare car crash
Connor Wickham - just when he was starting to produce
Loic Remy
Now Benteke ?
Idiots not selecting Wilf for England
Diabolical refereeing decisions in Cup and league
At least two Wonder goals against us which on any other day
Diabolical league programme I.e teams with unequal recovery periods
But for sure Pardew left us weak in defence selection wise

Surely our luck has to change. Let's hope SA is lucky.