Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Great that he's now got that CAN-do attitude.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:20 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He wasnt in trouble when with England U21s for lateness.
He was accused of poor attitude, lack of effort and making it clear that he didn't want to be there when U21s were in Euro finals in 2013 in Israel.
England went out in the Group Stages losing all games played (Italy, Norway, Israel) and scoring only 1 goal.
Widely reported since that skipper Jordan Henderson berated Zaha in the dressing room during the final group game in front of whole squad and management. And nobody intervened to stop him.
Wickham was also in the squad.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:22 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And why on earth would Zaha rather play for England instead of Ivory Coast. They are the reigning African champions and favourite to win it again.
When will England ever be European champs or amongst favs to win anything?

Last edited by Gazza2; 10-01-2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:33 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Pleased for him. I'd probably make the same choice if I had roots there and could play football.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:34 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
You missed out this bit

Manager Southgate good with him?

Much respect do one tosser, allegiance with elephant now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 10-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
He wasnt in trouble when with England U21s for lateness.
He was accused of poor attitude, lack of effort and making it clear that he didn't want to be there when U21s were in Euro finals in 2013 in Israel.
England went out in the Group Stages losing all games played (Italy, Norway, Israel) and scoring only 1 goal.
Widely reported since that skipper Jordan Henderson berated Zaha in the dressing room during the final group game in front of whole squad and management. And nobody intervened to stop him.
Wickham was also in the squad.
Wasn't there also a bustup on the pitch with Ravel Morrison in one match ? That someone had to intervene, maybe Henderson?
Old 10-01-2017, 09:42 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Go Wilf!!
Old 10-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
And why on earth would Zaha rather play for England instead of Ivory Coast. They are the reigning African champions and favourite to win it again.
I think the answer to that is more likely which country did he grow up wanting to play for? You might be right but do players pick their International team based on what it might win or based on what they consider their team. I would hope it's the latter but maybe that's naive.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:58 PM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Why would he want to play for England? Our national team is a disgrace.
Exactly. The disgrace is made worse by his absence.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:57 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
England - the most overhyped, media bowl international team in the world. Why would you want to play in those conditions if you had options.. plus he's Ivorian.. born there.

Hope wilf smashes it.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:29 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Loving the translation.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:30 AM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Happy to not watch England again. It's always the same - mustering support for morons like Henderson struggling against poor opposition.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:18 AM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post

My relationship with my teammates are cordial
Wilf is slightly more articulate when speaking French
Old 11-01-2017, 07:36 AM

New LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So everyone hates England now because Wilf doesn't play for them?
Old 11-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
So everyone hates England now because Wilf doesn't play for them?
I think you'll find most were ****ed off with England a long time before that!
Old 11-01-2017, 08:10 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
England will never win another trophy imvho. No pride, no passion, paid too much by their club so, where's the incentive to get out of their beds when on international duty
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:29 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
England will never win another trophy imvho. No pride, no passion, paid too much by their club so, where's the incentive to get out of their beds when on international duty
The biggest problem with England IMO is that whoever picks the squad (I have my doubts its Southgate) picks it on the basis of: who are the highest rated 3 GKs, 2 RB's etc.

They pick individuals and then an 11 is picked to with number 1 on each list of position...

We don't pick a team anymore, we pick individuals and throw them onto the pitch whether they work together or suit the shape/system/formation or not.

It's why we have had some talented English players made to look utter shite in the last couple of decades. They maybe stars but they are being put in moon shape holes and told to play like triangles.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:54 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
The Guardian is reporting this interview on its website. The headline once again refers to Zaha 'snubbing' England, which I find really galling. By 'snubbing' they mean 'gave up hope after not being picked for three and a half years'
Old 11-01-2017, 09:28 AM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
No young English player plays the same style as Wilf to the same effects. Such a rare talent, beating players for fun and making them look stupid. Yet he hasn't been able to get a look in ahead of average players like Lingaard & Townsend. Sam Allardyce's biggest mistake as CPFC manager was not picking Zaha for England when he had the chance. The guy gets destroyed by pundits and papers and accused of being a diver and a show pony, he is given zero respect in this country, treated like shit and you can't blame him for turning his back.. This entire affair has made me hate the England set up even more than I did before- underachieving, short sighted, big club loving, incompetent, serial failures. And the party really getting hurt as a result is Palace. Best of luck to him, but it has left such a bitter taste in my mouth.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:30 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
The biggest problem with England IMO is that whoever picks the squad (I have my doubts its Southgate) picks it on the basis of: who are the highest rated 3 GKs, 2 RB's etc.

They pick individuals and then an 11 is picked to with number 1 on each list of position...

We don't pick a team anymore, we pick individuals and throw them onto the pitch whether they work together or suit the shape/system/formation or not.

It's why we have had some talented English players made to look utter shite in the last couple of decades. They maybe stars but they are being put in moon shape holes and told to play like triangles.
This, plus there is a fear of flair and skill inherent in the English game

Sadly, we are now managed by the worst of the lot