Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-05-2018, 10:26 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
RLC

Got to try and get him backs he just fits us.. and is a baller.

No doubt we will be linked all summer.. but thought I’d get it started!
Old 13-05-2018, 11:09 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
I would definitely love to see him back whether it be on loan or permanent. He is a class act who will only get better.
The link up play with PVA and Wilf is a joy to behold. He seemed to enjoy his time here as well.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:23 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Would be a wonderful, wonderful signing. Even if it was another loan I would love to have him back. Our left side with PVA, RLC and Wilf has looked excellent lately.

I fear it won't happen but if there is any chance then I hope we everything we possibly can to get him.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:45 PM
PALACE FAN SINCE `62

tamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Securing the services of RLC for next season ought to be a high priority. Either for loan or permanent.
Old 14-05-2018, 02:26 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
I think we will be very lucky to get him back unless he loved it here so much he forces for it himself. Even then there will be plenty of others who want him and will probably pay more than us, and he might even just outright replace Bakayoko who has been shocking.
Old 14-05-2018, 03:31 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
I think we will be very lucky to get him back unless he loved it here so much he forces for it himself. Even then there will be plenty of others who want him and will probably pay more than us, and he might even just outright replace Bakayoko who has been shocking.
Pay more? Fairly confident we'll pay for him if it's agreed by all, be lookng at 70k a week though....
Old 14-05-2018, 04:17 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
New manager will surely want to have a look at him? Would be best to try and sign him before the World Cup adds 10m on his price tag
Old 14-05-2018, 07:20 AM

BringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is here
He is a Chelsea lad and will want to make it there, no issues with that at all but we need to work on a backup plan as I think a deal is unlikely tbh.

He is great at carrying the ball at speed and picking a pass on the counter-attack so hopefully we are putting a lot of effort in to finding a player with similar attributes. James Maddison being the one that stands out to me from what I have seen of him, also versatile enough to play through the middle. I think the opportunity of first team football here under Roy might appeal for at least a couple of years.
Old 14-05-2018, 08:26 AM

palace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is here
Yes please
Old 14-05-2018, 08:48 AM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
I think Chelsea would want £40m+ for him. They have sold Salah, De Bruyne and Ake too early, they won’t make that mistake again. Another 1 year loan might be possible though.
Old 14-05-2018, 08:56 AM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He looks like he really fits in well here so I'm now more willing to meet chelsea reasonable asking price.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:03 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
£27m I reckon
Old 14-05-2018, 09:18 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I doubt they will let him go

Reports are the mad Russian has finally tightened the chelsea purse strings and will force managers to work with what they’ve got
Old 14-05-2018, 10:50 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Would be a wonderful, wonderful signing. Even if it was another loan I would love to have him back. Our left side with PVA, RLC and Wilf has looked excellent lately.

I fear it won't happen but if there is any chance then I hope we everything we possibly can to get him.
Yeah if you like lots of possession on the wing. When those 3 are having there lovely interplay on the left - who is in the middle?

I like RLC and want to see him back, but the shape we have been playing doesn't work all the time.
Old 14-05-2018, 10:59 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I think another loan - might be prohibitively expensive to sign outright.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 14-05-2018, 11:48 AM

DHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDHeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Yeah if you like lots of possession on the wing. When those 3 are having there lovely interplay on the left - who is in the middle?

I like RLC and want to see him back, but the shape we have been playing doesn't work all the time.
Typically the centre mids will be in the middle.
Old 14-05-2018, 02:03 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeagle View Post
Typically the centre mids will be in the middle.
I meant in the middle of the box, you know, where most goals are scored from.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:25 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I doubt they will let him go

Reports are the mad Russian has finally tightened the chelsea purse strings and will force managers to work with what they’ve got
If what you say (in bold) is true then i think he'd be more likely to be let go for the right money as the new manager could re-invest the funds to spend on a 'big name' player from abroad.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:28 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
I meant in the middle of the box, you know, where most goals are scored from.
What tends to happen is after Zaha has finished linking the play he lets RLC and PVA do their thing. Benteke makes a decoy run taking a couple of central defenders with him and then Zaha drives into the box and smashes it in. Rather like our first goal yesterday.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:27 AM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some quotes from him here: To view the link you have to Register or Login