Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-08-2018, 11:13 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I read somewhere that Chelsea have 40 players out on loan. Not sure how accurate it is but it can't be right that they can do this.
Currently 31 according to Wiki.

I have said before there should be a limit on how many players a club can loan out. Chelsea can afford to stockpile young talent on the basis the odd one will break into the first team and others can be sold for a profit.

It just distorts the market.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 16-08-2018, 11:15 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Currently 31 according to Wiki.

I have said before there should be a limit on how many players a club can loan out. Chelsea can afford to stockpile young talent on the basis the odd one will break into the first team and others can be sold for a profit.

It just distorts the market.
They should be allowed a 25 man squad and that's it. imo anyway.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:41 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I read somewhere that Chelsea have 40 players out on loan. Not sure how accurate it is but it can't be right that they can do this.
Chelsea are nothing more than a Player Ownership company to these players
Old 16-08-2018, 11:46 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Chelsea are nothing more than a Player Ownership company to these players
Hopefully Abramovich will sell them all to claw back some of his money.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 16-08-2018, 02:06 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hopefully Abramovich will sell them all to claw back some of his money.
That's the business plan and it works very well for them.........not so every player though
Old 16-08-2018, 02:26 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
SEEPEEFFSEE I think you are right. I very much doubt he will get game time at Chelsea, whereas he was more or less guaranteed it at Palace. Bad move for everyone IMHO
RLC may end up as collateral damage from the PL window closing early but I don't think this is a bad move for everyone. If Chelsea wanted him out on loan he'd be out on loan. That he's not (currently) implies they think he might feature although - my understanding being that the 25s don't have to be in until the start of next month - they could change their mind and opt to put him out for a foreign loan.

We re-stocked at a modest outlay of transfer fees. We didn't have to pay a silly transfer or loan fee to capture RLC which apart from anything else would be galling given much of it would be as a consequence of our efforts. Undoubtedly this would have restricted our other transfer activity.

He returned to Chelsea reputation enhanced following a good end to the season and a trip to Russia in the World Cup. None of this including being in consideration at Chelsea would have happened without his spell with us last term.
Old 16-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Sadly for him, I don't think he'll make more than 10 starts in the PL this season.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:15 AM

aderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Sadly for him, I don't think he'll make more than 10 starts in the PL this season.
That is why England are average, loads of quality players at big clubs who will never feature in the national team because there chances are limited at a top 6 club. RLC only got called up because he played for us, if he stayed at Chelsea in the reserves he would not have had a look in. Shameful really and such a waste.
Old 17-08-2018, 06:49 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aderuk1 View Post
That is why England are average, loads of quality players at big clubs who will never feature in the national team because there chances are limited at a top 6 club. RLC only got called up because he played for us, if he stayed at Chelsea in the reserves he would not have had a look in. Shameful really and such a waste.

I know the arguments for EPPP but they fail massively on 2 circumstances
1) how cheap category 1 clubs can get youth players.leads to scatter gun, makes it financially terrible for smaller clubs. Don’t punish the poor club, make big clubs pay and only pick those they really believe in.
2) how big clubs can hold onto these players beyond their 21st or similar birthday. Leads to stock piling. Arsenal just finally sold Campbell at 26! Wasted talent. Make them release them or have equally low set fees they can be bought for if not played in the same way there are the cheap set fees when stolen. Other sanctions could apply.
Old 17-08-2018, 06:52 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thing is: If he gets 10 starts for Chelsea and comes off the bench about 15-20 times, he's got more chance of starting for England than if he started every game for a non top-6 side.

Werner Herzog
Old 17-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
RLC may end up as collateral damage from the PL window closing early but I don't think this is a bad move for everyone. If Chelsea wanted him out on loan he'd be out on loan. That he's not (currently) implies they think he might feature although - my understanding being that the 25s don't have to be in until the start of next month - they could change their mind and opt to put him out for a foreign loan.

I'm sure I read he turned down the option to go to Schalke on a years loan. Wanted to stay and fight for his place.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:47 PM

dan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is here
Not in the squad today.

It could have been better.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Wonder if he has changed his mind and is going out on loan abroad now instead. He probably will have had enough time to see the way the Manager is thinking by now. Or could have got a knock. Either way, it’s not a good thing.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:12 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-08-2018, 06:14 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
10? not unless he moves in Jan. I reckon he would do well to start 5 for Chelsea
Old 18-08-2018, 06:31 PM

yorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire-eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Thing is: If he gets 10 starts for Chelsea and comes off the bench about 15-20 times, he's got more chance of starting for England than if he started every game for a non top-6 side.
I disagree. In my opinion, he got picked for the world cup, and therefore played for England, BECAUSE he was playing for Palace and playing well, not DESPITE playing for Palace
Old 18-08-2018, 06:47 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Believed his own hype and got ahead of his station. Still time to make up for it by engaging his brain and asking for a PERMANENT transfer out of Chelsea in January. May end up being a blessing in disguise. It must be awful to do so well and then feel completely unappreciated by your parent club. Then even if you go out on loan you don't feel fully part of that club either. Use your brain Ruben.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:49 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
10? not unless he moves in Jan. I reckon he would do well to start 5 for Chelsea
Dream on. He'd be lucky to start 3. Maybe when fixtures become congested at Christmas and during their Champions League campaign... Oh
Old 18-08-2018, 06:52 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is here
Back at Palace in January.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Back at Palace in January.
On a permanent.