Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-08-2018, 09:20 PM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We have moved on and won’t be pressured to pay top dollars for him anymore. He’ll be a luxury both Roy and the fans will want to have, but I doubt SP will be willing to pay whatever Chelsea potential ask for. Will probably go to WH or Everton.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:13 PM

Stats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He will be used in the Carabao Cup and Europa League. Doubt that will be enough for Southgate to name him in the England squad. He didn’t impress Conte so I can understand him wanting to try to impress Sarri. But he returned to training too late to make an impact before the Premier League window shut. If it had until Aug 31 to see where lay of the land was then I’m sure he would have realised he had to get out on loan again, at least.
Old 19-08-2018, 10:18 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats74 View Post
He will be used in the Carabao Cup and Europa League. Doubt that will be enough for Southgate to name him in the England squad. He didn’t impress Conte so I can understand him wanting to try to impress Sarri. But he returned to training too late to make an impact before the Premier League window shut. If it had until Aug 31 to see where lay of the land was then I’m sure he would have realised he had to get out on loan again, at least.
Ross Barkley will be ahead of him now. I might be biased but if he had the option to come back he should of tried to force a move.
Old 19-08-2018, 03:39 PM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love that his Twitter account profile still lists him as a Palace player, in profile/cover photos and in text.
Old 19-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Hopefully he won't get a look in and will push for a move to Palace in the window. He's not going to reach his potential sitting on the bench.
Old 19-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
Hopefully he won't get a look in and will push for a move to Palace in the window. He's not going to reach his potential sitting on the bench.
Think that ship has sailed now. Signing Meyer and Kayoute means we won't be back in for RLC
Old 19-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Think that ship has sailed now. Signing Meyer and Kayoute means we won't be back in for RLC
Sure, but who knows what might happen in the interim. And RLC might well be a shrewd investment whichever way.
Old 20-08-2018, 05:41 PM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
LOFTUS-CHEEK SET FOR CHELSEA TALKS
Ruben Loftus-Cheek is set for showdown talks with Chelsea over his future, according to The Sun.
The 22-year-old, who played for England at the World Cup, was omitted from the Blues’ squad for their 3-2 win over Arsenal on Saturday.
And now he is expected to ask Maurizio Sarri for a loan if is unlikely to play regularly this season.

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 20-08-2018, 05:43 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by muswell eagle View Post
LOFTUS-CHEEK SET FOR CHELSEA TALKS
Ruben Loftus-Cheek is set for showdown talks with Chelsea over his future, according to The Sun.
The 22-year-old, who played for England at the World Cup, was omitted from the Blues’ squad for their 3-2 win over Arsenal on Saturday.
And now he is expected to ask Maurizio Sarri for a loan if is unlikely to play regularly this season.
Shame he has missed the boat for a PL loan. However, I'm not sure we could have afforded to buy him this summer. But if he goes abroad and does well but not outstanding, then next summer, with more money at our disposal.. you never know.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:25 PM
عضو النسور

Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wouldn't be surprised to see him come to Palace as the make weight in a deal for Meyer.

I can't imagine Meyer views us as anything other than a stepping stone. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave after a season. Hopefully if he plays well, it will be for pots of cash.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:27 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Chelsea can’t afford Meyer until they cash in Hazard
Old 20-08-2018, 06:41 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Jangles View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see him come to Palace as the make weight in a deal for Meyer.

I can't imagine Meyer views us as anything other than a stepping stone. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave after a season. Hopefully if he plays well, it will be for pots of cash.
I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself assuming Chelsea will want Meyer. I know he has a decent reputation but he still has to show it over here and Chelsea obviously weren't in for him when he was on a free this summer.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 20-08-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:49 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Jangles View Post

Strange conclusion to have when he’s not even put on a Palace shirt yet
Old 22-08-2018, 09:52 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Shame he has missed the boat for a PL loan. However, I'm not sure we could have afforded to buy him this summer. But if he goes abroad and does well but not outstanding, then next summer, with more money at our disposal.. you never know.
Agreed. And there's always January as well. Welbeck and RLC on permanent deals in Jan/summer would be fantastic for us.
Old 22-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Have a nice four month break then come home in January Ruben
Old 24-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
TBH as well as he played....in patches....I cannot see what all the fuss is about. His call up to WC squad was an insult to AT in my mind. Don't lie yourselves. The rave reviews are because he is a Chelsea player. Good addition to our squad.....But a starring role as some pundits have said......really?
Old 24-08-2018, 11:10 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
TBH as well as he played....in patches....I cannot see what all the fuss is about. His call up to WC squad was an insult to AT in my mind. Don't lie yourselves. The rave reviews are because he is a Chelsea player. Good addition to our squad.....But a starring role as some pundits have said......really?
How many midfielders 22 or younger in the world are better than RLC?
Old 24-08-2018, 11:11 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
How many midfielders 22 or younger in the world are better than RLC?
Meyer?
Old 24-08-2018, 11:40 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think with RLC, you are paying for masses of potential. He showed glimpses in his time with us of the player he could become. If he was available, I'd hope we are ready with an offer because he has the potential to become world class imo
Old 24-08-2018, 11:45 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Not many in the UK but the figures Chelsea would want for RLC (rumoured £40m +) being mentioned around are ridiculous and show the distorted UK pricing, particularly for English players.

If you compare that price to Naby Keita who was around £48m, only 23 and looks one of the best centre mids in the league already.