Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Can't remember where I saw it (probably Twitter!) but saw something about him moving on loan to Besiktas until January. Probably BS
Old 24-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
We are definitely missing him. Schlupp has qualities, but he’s no RLC.
Old 24-08-2018, 04:07 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Shame he has missed the boat for a PL loan. However, I'm not sure we could have afforded to buy him this summer. But if he goes abroad and does well but not outstanding, then next summer, with more money at our disposal.. you never know.
The missmatch between europe/premier league/championship in terms of transfer window/loan window is not very helpful
Old 24-08-2018, 05:15 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
I think a watching brief.

Fag ash Lil has said that he doesn't want to loan him out, but will re-assess in December. I've no idea what the unexpired on his contact is but if he has another season where he is a bit player then he should be kicking the door open in the summer.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:08 PM

Gollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is here
Ruben was dropped from the 18 man squad last weekend and now Sarri has said that he's has 2 chats with him this week leading to talk of a re-assessment of loan possibilities come December. Suspect Ruben has blown a gasket this week with the Chelsea management.
From being a regular at Palace, then playing in the World Cup to being a Chelsea also-ran again.
Come the next International games, it will be interesting to see if Southgate still picks him...
Old 24-08-2018, 08:26 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Can see us trying to sign him permanently if he gets pissed off with life at Chelsea by Christmas, depending on injuries and form of Benteke who may need to be replacd.
Old 24-08-2018, 11:49 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jan window it is then
Old 25-08-2018, 08:50 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I bet RLC is kicking himself he didn't get away from Chelsea in the window. He probably expected to be dealt with better and given a better crack at the whip. Ironically though Barkley has been looking very good.

I think he'll come back in January. Would really hope we've got something more permanent in mind however.

Clinton Morrison
Old 25-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I think it’s understandable that he’s given Chelsea another go. After all, he’s grown up there and has a lucrative contract with them.

But if it doesn’t work out for him there, he really should take control of his future in January. Probably with a sale, or a loan to the end of the season with an option to buy in the summer.

If it’s us, I’d like the option to buy next time so we don’t keep yo-yoing him back and forth at the whim of whoever happens to be Chelsea manager. He will also be able to join us knowing that Chelsea isn’t worthwhile for him, whereas if he’d joined us this summer I think there would always have been some doubt in his mind.
Old 25-08-2018, 10:04 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
As much as we fans along with RH would have liked him to join in the summer window, i think that opportunity has now flown. Financially it does not now make sense having signed Meyer, Kouyate and Ayew 2 of whom can play the RLC role, where would he fit in? cost wise the loan fee makes no sense and as for a permanent deal that will probably cost in excess of 35m, a fee we won't pay.
If and it is a big If it were to happen next summer, to make it financially possible it would take Zaha going in the other direction with RLC being part of that deal is how i see it happening if it ever does.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:16 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I bet RLC is kicking himself he didn't get away from Chelsea in the window. He probably expected to be dealt with better and given a better crack at the whip. Ironically though Barkley has been looking very good.

I think he'll come back in January. Would really hope we've got something more permanent in mind however.
Very probable that we'll be getting a totally different player in him in January too. We developed quite a player, but lack of playing time definitely has an impact albeit it varies from player to player. Doesn't look like he's gonna get any minutes of note.
Old 25-08-2018, 09:47 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Doesn't RLC play on the opposite side of midfield to Schlupp? When PvA goes on a walkabout up front Schlupp fills in at LB to cover, I doubt RLC would or could do that.
We were at our best towards the end of the season when RLC was on the left drifting in sort of as schlupp does now. Pva, RLC and zaha linking up on the left was fantastic to watch and promised even more.

I like schlupp but I’m not sure he’s comfortable in this narrow role yet. Rarely uses his pace going forward and seems unsure of who he is marking at times. Either that or can’t be arsed tracking runners but I’m sure it’s the former.

Think this role, just like Ruben did will suit Mayer perfectly except mayer will be better defensively and more box to box with it.
Old 25-08-2018, 11:54 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
RLC situation might have helped wilf stay he said this week he was happy playing bla bla bla he must see RLC situation and think that could happen to me again mahres on bench for city today
Old 26-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Highland Eagle

Highland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
RLC situation might have helped wilf stay he said this week he was happy playing bla bla bla he must see RLC situation and think that could happen to me again mahres on bench for city today
Little aid memoirs for sure would remind anybody of the possibilities of bench warming - suspect your bang on ---RESULT!
Old 26-08-2018, 09:13 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Possibly, and how Yannick has struggled at Everton.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
I note that bolasie has joined Villa on loan
Old 26-08-2018, 10:09 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Not sure if he will come or we will consider ourselves sorted. Guess it depends if Mayer is going to play that role or a more central, deeper midfield role.

If we do sign him it might not be bad we didn’t get him in the summer. He’s very promising but WAY WAY overhyped for his current level. He’d have been 30m+

I imagine Chelsea now realise he’s not getting in the first team and he’s annoyed they probably told him he’s in with a shout and have since said not so much. His value will drop as he’s no longer likely to get into the squad and that’s makes it more realistic for us in terms of price.

If we got him say on loan in January with an agreed fee of 15-20m at the end of the season then it’s worked out pretty well.

Just a thought about it, not saying it will happen
Old 26-08-2018, 11:16 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Not sure if he will come or we will consider ourselves sorted. Guess it depends if Mayer is going to play that role or a more central, deeper midfield role.

If we do sign him it might not be bad we didn’t get him in the summer. He’s very promising but WAY WAY overhyped for his current level. He’d have been 30m+

I imagine Chelsea now realise he’s not getting in the first team and he’s annoyed they probably told him he’s in with a shout and have since said not so much. His value will drop as he’s no longer likely to get into the squad and that’s makes it more realistic for us in terms of price.

If we got him say on loan in January with an agreed fee of 15-20m at the end of the season then it’s worked out pretty well.

Just a thought about it, not saying it will happen
Your theory may well be right, but i think you are being very optimistic with your valuation of RLC. Afterall this is a current England player aged just 22 with a high public profile after his performances for England, but also he would have the pick of many clubs if sold at that giveaway fee in the current crazy transfer market, but if somehow it were possible then we should bite off Chelsea's arm.
If it were to happen and that is a very big If, then next summer is much more likely as currently we have the midfield sorted remembering with Kouyate and Meyer still to start, and Ayew to fill in the Wide attacking position until the end of the season should mean positions are taken care off this season.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:11 PM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
But if he isn't playing he won't be in the England squad going forward, even if he plays abroad he prob won't feature.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:49 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Zero minutes again.