Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:00 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Even though he's admitted to using both names?
Old 03-10-2014, 12:05 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Well yeah, but apart from that...
Old 03-10-2014, 11:02 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Even though he's admitted to using both names?
Both those users have about 50+ ip addresses each but neither overlap so they/he are/is either very clever or not the same person.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:42 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
I think I can safely say they are not the same person. If they are they have never posted from the same location.
They are the same person.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Both those users have about 50+ ip addresses each but neither overlap so they/he are/is either very clever or not the same person.
He is clearly the same person
Old 07-10-2014, 03:30 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
He is clearly the same person
Very odd chap going to quite extreme lengths too.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:38 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
We all love conspiracies, but there isn't one. I simply forgot my password one afternoon, so logged in via my old username. Since then, whenever I've posted I've simply gone with whichever one I've instinctively logged in with. I am the same person. I've always admitted that. If that's worth a ban, so be it.

Don't understand the IP thing though - I have next to no computer knowledge, so wouldn't have the first clue how to set up multiple addresses. I've only ever accessed the BBS in about five or six locations in my life, at most I'd imagine.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:50 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
We all love conspiracies, but there isn't one. I simply forgot my password one afternoon, so logged in via my old username. Since then, whenever I've posted I've simply gone with whichever one I've instinctively logged in with. I am the same person. I've always admitted that. If that's worth a ban, so be it.

Don't understand the IP thing though - I have next to no computer knowledge, so wouldn't have the first clue how to set up multiple addresses. I've only ever accessed the BBS in about five or six locations in my life, at most I'd imagine.
No-one called for a ban.

I merely suggested that your input is confined to one account, parity with rest of us rabble.

Select which one it is and communicate this to a moderator.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:54 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Fair dos. I'm surprised anyone pays enough attention to my ramblings to notice, to be honest.
Old 08-10-2014, 01:11 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Which one do you want to use?

Your 5 or 6 locations could be correct as every time your router restarts it allocates a new IP.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:11 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Seems to me that the good ship has sprung a leak.

How can it be that two posters, registered an eon ago with no contemporary posting history suddenly burst into life with hostilities?

WTF is that all about, then? Was James selling usernames and logins on the side, and is that the real reason for his departure as mod? Hmmmmmm........
Old 02-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
He's back...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Where?

It really is like Wack-a-mole but not so rewarding.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Now where's the fun in whacking moles if you're told where they'll next emerge?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Actually he's gone. I'd forgotten to change his public status to reflect this.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
The Judge's last word, apparently.

"I thought you mods had finally realised that you created the monster that was theJudge with your constant interfering, comments and ridiculous banning but it seems that you are either happy to assist the hand full of sad lives that heckle me on here or you are too stupid to see that your comments gave been fanning the flames over the past two years. The fact that you and a hand full of idiots are the only ones who care about who I am or what I post seems totally lost on you. SBB was doing just fine before you interfered once again and it has become clear that you seem afraid that the nitwits who constantly berate me on here can't handle me alone without your assistance. I am a fan of Palace , as should be clear, and the way you have treated me is nothing short of shameful. You have pandered to the mob and it is no wonder that people don't want to psot on GD because they know it is effectively run by a clique of arseholes who you support. This is my last message on here and I don't expect you to have the balls to post it on a thread. This website is clearly only for a select group of your friends and people who don't argue with them. I might complain to CPFC about this site as it is a disgrace that it is in the hands of such people. Big Brother would be proud."
Old 03-11-2014, 01:50 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
He'll be back.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:52 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
He'll be back.
and in greater numbers, too
Old 03-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
He'll be back.
He already is. You can't see it but he posted on this thread directly after your post in his latest incarnation.

He needs help.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
SBB?