Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveywest View Post
I am not a troll
Could've fooled me.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Daveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Could've fooled me.
Again you wouldn't say it to my face
Old 09-06-2014, 04:19 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
'And what?' was who previously?
Old 09-06-2014, 04:20 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
yep I did once with apologies after hey we all do stupid once in a while..
Oi, some of us continue to do so time after time. It is an affliction.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Tell me about it SC
Old 09-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where I come from if someone has a problem with you, you have it out with them rather than calling them childish names from behind a keyboard
Bit of a problem when you're communicating with people through a medium which largely revolves around using a keyboard. I've never gone up to someone on the street with a keyboard & called them a name.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:23 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where I come from...
Pimlico?
Old 09-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Daveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Pimlico?
Again, you wouldn't call me PK to my face
Old 09-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Some of the chaps PK tends to hang around with would be more likely say it to the back of your head in fairness.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Some of the chaps PK tends to hang around with would be more likely say it to the back of your head in fairness.
I met him at the beer festival along with some others on here he seemed ok but I wouldn't do all that queer stuff he's into. Live and let live though
Old 09-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They'd turn up mob handed and there's about six of them. I reckon I could take two but six is a tall order
Use are gas.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
we have banned the judge more than any other poster in the BBs's history
Really? More than your friend and mine who hasn't been around now for a number of years?
Old 09-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Enough. No more veiled or not so veiled threats of violence or your wish will come true.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Enough. No more veiled or not so veiled threats of violence or your wish will come true.
Just to confirm you mean banning or are all six of you gonna turn up for a tear up?
Old 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Ya dirty, squeaky, innocent fool ya.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldEagle96 View Post
Really? More than your friend and mine who hasn't been around now for a number of years?
Easily and without any doubt.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just to confirm you mean banning or are all six of you gonna turn up for a tear up?
I was halfway through posting a reply when I realised there wasn't any point.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Daveywest
Banned by Moderators
Old 09-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Woah Woah Woah

That's a shame - this thread had a lot of potential.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Easily and without any doubt.
Blimey, that's some going then.