Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-06-2014, 05:01 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
That's a shame - this thread had a lot of potential.
I liked the Davey Joyce avatar. It was a still from one of the greatest gypsy boxing call out tapes ever made. Simey O'Donnell's high pitched retort running it close.

Warning kids, some naughty language contained in the below, and threats of violence.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 09-06-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldEagle96 View Post
Blimey, that's some going then.
Not really Peter was going through some problems back then that he has sorted out and really he did not have that many usernames compared to some, he got over this place as most do.

The judge is pure ego and I would say he is an obsessive BBS stalker who cannot let go...Whole different cattle of fish..I would say we have gone past 50 or so usernames with him.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveywest View Post
Again you wouldn't say it to my face
Of course I would; you certainly act like one.

Why do you think I wouldn't say it to your face?
Old 09-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I liked the Davey Joyce avatar. It was a still from one of the greatest gypsy boxing call out tapes ever mate. Simey O'Donnell's high pitched retort running it close.

Warning kids, some naughty language contained in the below, and threats of violence.

Saw the film/documentary about it - was on netflix I believe! Joe Joyce is the scariest man I've ever seen in me life/loife.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:15 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Of course I would; you certainly act like one.

Why do you think I wouldn't say it to your face?
Getting all brave once he's banned. Ya shoite the bucket ya.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Saw the film/documentary about it - was on netflix I believe! Joe Joyce is the scariest man I've ever seen in me life/loife.
Big Joe Joyce, sshteeps de ould knuckles in Dieeeeshal to harden them up.

Knuckle was the biggest load of McDonagh/Quinn propaganda I've seen since I last went to Reilly's pub during the Tuam horse fair.

Old 09-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Not really Peter was going through some problems back then that he has sorted out and really he did not have that many usernames compared to some, he got over this place as most do.

The judge is pure ego and I would say he is an obsessive BBS stalker who cannot let go...Whole different cattle of fish..I would say we have gone past 50 or so usernames with him.
50??? Jesus. I feel like an amateur now.

Is there a list?
Old 09-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Well, I guess that answers my question. Thanks
Old 09-06-2014, 05:46 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Its more James ...ok
Dont believe you .. You frenchies are all the same , blame everyone else when it comes on top, then hide behind whoever has the most tanks ..

In an abusive relationship with the cost of living.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post

Is there a list?
Well it's about a 1,000 by his own To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:19 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
In fairness to Markluke, he isn't Ray. That's FansabeesFFC or whatever he's called.

I would be curious just how many usernames there's been though.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

Wyde Wyde Wyde Wyde Wyde Wyde Wyde Wyde Wyde Wyde Wyde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Well it's about a 1,000 by his own To view the link you have to Register or Login.
That's classy Blind.

And I have no idea what Les Butler is on about. You can't win with him.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
What's classy? you posted that in a public area where everyone can look and read it.

Visitor comments ain't PM's.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
In fairness to Markluke, he isn't Ray. That's FansabeesFFC or whatever he's called.

I tried to tell you that on day one. But PK, you and Maz just to name 3 wouldn't let it lie.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
What's classy, you posted that in a public area where everyone can look and read it.

Visitor comments ain't PM's.
Now that is my mistake.
Never sent one before.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:

Is there a list?
I'd like to be TheJudge again but that account is locked.
I was happy being EEEEEEagles but Les decided to ban that account.
I'm well past trying to understand the logic of the Mods.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:

I don't think the mods have ever thought the Judge+ was Ray.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyde View Post
I tried to tell you that on day one. But PK, you and Maz just to name 3 wouldn't let it lie.

I apologised for that misidentification a loooooooooong time ago. At least 40 usernames back.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I apologised for that misidentification a loooooooooong time ago. At least 40 usernames back.
You did it's true, but I have been persecuted ever since for that original squabble with "the Clique".
My many user names have been a direct result.
It seem obvious to me that if the mods stopped banning my accounts I would not have to create so many new ones.
In the end TheJudge did nothing wrong beyond standing up to a handful of opinionated posters.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyde View Post
You did it's true, but I have been persecuted ever since for that original squabble with "the Clique".
My many user names have been a direct result.
It seem obvious to me that if the mods stopped banning my accounts I would not have to create so many new ones.
In the end TheJudge did nothing wrong beyond standing up to a handful of opinionated posters.
Why don't you actually do something productive with your life?

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere