Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 05-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Sorry to butt in. How does one achieve Angel status? I donate a very modest amount each month. Is that part of the initiation process?
You should have angel status already. I'll check

ps. Do you contribute via PayPal or do you pay to the BBS bank account.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:59 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
You should have angel status already. I'll check

ps. Do you contribute via PayPal or do you pay to the BBS bank account.
Paypal
Old 05-04-2017, 01:37 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Technical stuff a small tick on angel status in a box needed to be taken away in the administration control panel and replacled on the actual drop down menu (User Group Options) with just BBS Angel the two together conflicted with each other making it so you could not secretly edit you(R) feck up's and as a result keep on bitching about it to me.

Hope that helps
Very much so you slag. Leave the fecker alone next time

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Very much so you slag. Leave the fecker alone next time
Bollocks you (D)iv I will wind you up even more now that I know it irritates you ...On Off on Off on Off.....
Old 05-04-2017, 02:12 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here

When are you over in October? I'll have to come down and give you a slap.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

When are you over in October? I'll have to come down and give you a slap.
That better be with a beer....Will be 15th to the 29th...Hopefully Prem football and a beer at the Cherry Trees...
Old 05-04-2017, 03:46 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
That better be with a beer....Will be 15th to the 29th...Hopefully Prem football and a beer at the Cherry Trees...
If we have a match between the 24th and 29th i'll make sure i'm off. Out here before that.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:08 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I'll join you both if I may.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-04-2017, 08:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Of course mate always nice .
Old 05-04-2017, 09:46 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I'll join you both if I may.
Excellent. Let's hope we have a match. You might have to travel away otherwise Maz

Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-04-2017, 08:41 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
LovePalace - Jedibeard/Miss Selhurst in a previous life? they both had mild obsessions for starting tedious monotonous threads.
Old 14-04-2017, 09:08 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
LovePalace - Jedibeard/Miss Selhurst in a previous life? they both had mild obsessions for starting tedious monotonous threads.
So clearly a troll.
Old 14-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Of course mate always nice .
I may make a rare appearance..... I have met Les before, but will be a pleasure to meet EE.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 14-04-2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old 20-04-2017, 10:04 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
What has DocSavage been up to to get himself banned?
Old 20-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Semper Idem

He mentioned The Pencil.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
He mentioned The Pencil.
Surely not le crayon rouge?

Cricket wanker.
Old 20-04-2017, 10:55 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Isn't he an Irish or similar?
Old 21-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
No Docs, no Woks. BBS 2017.
Old 21-04-2017, 08:25 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ooooh. I can book early flights. Now you buggered Les.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 22-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Semper Idem

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ