Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Les stuck up for him the longest didn't he?
Old 09-06-2014, 08:24 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
This thread was an entertaining read.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:26 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Markluke, it must be a right ball ache to keep reregistering. Have you considered just joining the HOL?
Old 09-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

TheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Les has banned me 50 times for nothing, including EEEEEEagles who did absolutely nothing.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

TheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Markluke, it must be a right ball ache to keep reregistering. Have you considered just joining the HOL?
I am on it but it is not a patch on the BBS.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJudgeagain View Post
I dare you to post this.

By banning Wyde you jsut prove my point. Again I have done nothing wrong except not accept your damning criticism of me.
I bet it was Les who banned me. The bloke has a made it a personal issue.

You are acting like a bunch of petulant school boys.
Man up and leave me alone. You are acting like school bullies and a little bit of power has gone to your heads. And you say I'm pathetic. Shame on you.
Nope that is where you are wrong again old bean I never really noticed you this time bit like Maz you post the same old crap but my point about your weird obsession with this place and you wanting people to know who you are is not to far wrong is it ?...Oh I will ban you this time 51 ...Its been a while....

Hey Jamie Mod power again
Old 09-06-2014, 08:36 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
you could say he just got, JUDGED.

*takes off Sunglasses and stares into distance*
Old 09-06-2014, 08:40 PM

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Old 09-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes I did I just told him to tone it down a bit even being stupid enough to pm him with that advice with the EEEgles username but no can do he is so far up his own arse...I guess in his retirement he does not have much going on to be so obsessed with this place.

He got banned from the HOL as well.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJudgeagain View Post
I dare you to post this.

By banning Wyde you jsut prove my point. Again I have done nothing wrong except not accept your damning criticism of me.
I bet it was Les who banned me. The bloke has a made it a personal issue.

You are acting like a bunch of petulant school boys.
Man up and leave me alone. You are acting like school bullies and a little bit of power has gone to your heads. And you say I'm pathetic. Shame on you.
Wow. This is like watching a low budget remake of the Terminator films. Just as you think he's met his end in the crusher or vat of molten metal, this cyber tech arm clutching a computer keyboard springs out and starts belting you over the head with it. Who needs Netflix.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:43 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I would like to thank the TheJudge for ridding me of feeling sorry for anyone who has a persecution complex.

Au revoir.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

For you guys that are not mods he is showing his power by posting with new judge usernames which no one can see until we approve ...Christ on a bike.....
Old 09-06-2014, 08:46 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
For you guys that are not mods he is showing his power by posting with new judge usernames which no one can see until we approve ...Christ on a bike.....
Where does he live Les?

I will google a local Psychologist to him that deals with obsessive behaviour and Pm you with the details so you can pass on.

EDIT: That should read Psychiatrist
Old 09-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Big Joe Joyce, sshteeps de ould knuckles in Dieeeeshal to harden them up.

Knuckle was the biggest load of McDonagh/Quinn propaganda I've seen since I last went to Reilly's pub during the Tuam horse fair.

Listen out for Canterbury Road Croydon. Nice and local for Mayday at least.

Old 09-06-2014, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
He got banned from the HOL as well.
Kind of puts to bed his "it's all because I was mistaken once for Doodledandy" line.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Where does he live Les?

I will google a local Psychologist to him that deals with obsessive behaviour and Pm you with the details so you can pass on.

Really what we should do is stop this now the bloke has lost it this is the attention he craves where whole threads are about him and that my friends is why he got banned in the first place to stop this crap.

I guess once in a while you have to let him out and give him a lump of sugar but I don't think it is really good for him.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
If any of you ever played Jumbo Landing on a Commodore platform or indeed Tank Attack, well hell you might as know the truth, I coded that shit.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:30 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
I think we should have a sub forum on the BBS where only banned posters are allowed to post. like a loony bin, or solitary confinement. obviously the mods can C+P for our amusement.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:45 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Where does he live Les?

A psycopath might be more useful.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I think we should have a sub forum on the BBS where only banned posters are allowed to post. like a loony bin, or solitary confinement. obviously the mods can C+P for our amusement.
To be fair we already do. It's called the away fans forum.