Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-07-2011, 07:12 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Have you come to a conclusion yet?

Yes I think I have.

smug - Maybe a little, but only at times, and no different to a lot of us.

hypocritical - No never seen that in you.

self-satisfied - Maybe a little but only at times , no different to a lot of us.

pompous - As above

wanker - No
Old 01-07-2011, 07:14 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha!
^^^
Old 01-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
^^^
Old 01-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can only conclude that you must have James on ignore.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:34 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Where the ****s trollley tad boring without him on here.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:13 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
ExiledSterling - I give you exhibit A

Quote:
I apologise to everyone who has heard this before (because I have repeated it many times on the BBS), but I am a hypocrite.

I refuse however to be hypocritical about my hypocrisies and try and justify the morally indefensible (because I am selfish and am prepared to take advantage of an inequitable system if I feel it benefits my children even at the expense of others) - however, I do not believe that anyone (including me) should be given that choice.

Look - if a law was passes providing that anyone living in Ewhurst could elect not to pay Taxes, I would probably make that election. I would know it was a bad law and unfair, but I would still take advantage of it. In the meantime, I would argue against such a blatantly inequitable Law and would be content when it was eventually repealed.

There are people whose principles are so strong, that they will voluntarily make sacrifices (i.e. give up things which the Law allows them to retain) because they could not live with themselves otherwise. I am not one of those people.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

And not just the Law - James personally keep Rupert Murdock in private jets because he can't resist whatever overpriced and completely unnecessary gizmos Sky wants him to have as one example.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 02-07-2011, 06:03 AM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl
And not just the Law - James personally keep Rupert Murdock in private jets because he can't resist whatever overpriced and completely unnecessary gizmos Sky wants him to have as one example.
That is a slight perversion of the truth. I dislike Murdoch as much as you, and have no wish to subsidise his private jets - however Sky + is a 'basic human right' (cf Dave in numerous posts) so yes, I am a subscriber. However my paltry contribution towards the Murdoch travel budget is hardly "personally keep[ing] Murdoch in private jets".

I am however a hypocrite, as are we all to a greater or lesser extent. I believe I am more honest about it than many.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am however a hypocrite, as are we all to a greater or lesser extent. I believe I am more honest about it than many.
There's nothing worse than a smug hypocrite.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't like the nasty snide comments aimed at Lizzy. She is a very nice person and a good mother and doesn't deserve the veiled abuse. No wonder she decided to abandon the BBS.
Thats a meh from me re Lizzie. Excess smugness.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 02-07-2011, 08:42 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes I think I have.

smug - Maybe a little, but only at times, and no different to a lot of us.

self-satisfied - Maybe a little but only at times , no different to a lot of us.

pompous - As above

wanker - No
Well , I have proved to be wrong on James not being a hypocrite, so I therefore have had to re-evaluate all my answers above, as I obviously was wrong on them as well;

smug - Yes a lot, unlike the rest of us.

hypocritical - Yes. Anyone who says different is a fool.

self-satisfied - Yes a lot, unlike the rest of us.

pompous - As above

wanker - Yes
Old 02-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
No, you're not 'honest' about it; you take pleasure in wallowing in it, and that's very different.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't like the nasty snide comments aimed at Lizzy.
Lizzy28 please, mod. Yeah, it was an education. She bullied off several interesting posters for her non-interesting era.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:28 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chief
Lizzy28 please, mod. Yeah, it was an education. She bullied off several interesting posters for her non-interesting era.
I was always intrigued how a Civil Servant had the time to post so much during the working day.

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 02-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone-zee
I was always intrigued how a Civil Servant had the time to post so much during the working day.
Depressing, wasn't it. Luckily, Twitter was invented for her.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:44 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is a slight perversion of the truth. I dislike Murdoch as much as you, and have no wish to subsidise his private jets - however Sky + is a 'basic human right' (cf Dave in numerous posts) so yes, I am a subscriber. However my paltry contribution towards the Murdoch travel budget is hardly "personally keep[ing] Murdoch in private jets".

So you have started using what Dave says as justification for forking out to Murdoch - that really is scaping the barrel.

And Maz is right - you glory in it and wear it as a badge of pride.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 02-07-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl
So you have started using what Dave says as justification for forking out to Murdoch - that really is scaping the barrel.

And Maz is right - you glory in it and wear it as a badge of pride.
I am proud that I am able to admit it.

Quote:
Well , I have proved to be wrong on James not being a hypocrite, so I therefore have had to re-evaluate all my answers above, as I obviously was wrong on them as well;

smug - Yes a lot, unlike the rest of us.

hypocritical - Yes. Anyone who says different is a fool.

self-satisfied - Yes a lot, unlike the rest of us.

pompous - As above

wanker - Yes
Smug - I suppose so, but I do have a lot to be smug about.

Hypocritical - we have covered this above.

Self-satisfied - "Unlike the rest of us" is that right? Nobody else here is satisfied with themselves? That's a bit sad.

Pompous - This surely follows from being smug and/or self-satisfied.

Wanker - Don't be silly - surely we all are to varying degrees? At least those of us who are through puberty.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I am proud that I am able to admit it.
QED.

Frequently.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can we get back to the bitchin' please?
Old 02-07-2011, 05:02 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chief
Then they were weak.

I know we discussed Lizzy and why the hell someone would spend time on a football site when they had no interest in football.

I didn't mind her, and got on quite well. Is she a calculating bitch, is she a misunderstood neurotic, did she mean to be nasty, or was that her neurosis and attention seeking.

Problem I had with her is that you could have some harmless chit chat and it was all good fun and then she would turn on a sixpence. TBF. I have a wife that gets moody and I can do without that shite on the BBS.

Let's be straight about the latest batch of missing members. For the most part they are a disgrace. Some of them socialised with other BBSer and would have been considered as friends to a few. Then they just make the decision to abandon the BBS after 30,000, 40,000 posts and go play on twitter instead.

Sure, chose twitter as a lifestyle choice, but at least pop back in once every couple of months to say hello. PK likes twitter, but he still posts on here.

TBF. I think it is very rude behaviour. And it is increasingly so, when other BBSers ask them to come back and they stay away.

These are not people I would like to have as real friends, and underline a comment I made a few months back. Be careful of so called friends, many of them will let you down.

I would imagine that those that can't make the effort to post once every couple of months on the BBS (after 30,000+ posts), can't make the effort with others in real life either. Not a very nice trait TBH.

Just my view. I know it's only a BBS. But feck these people were posting 20/30 posts a day on here, so I would imagine it was important to them.

Peoples views differ