Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-07-2018, 03:46 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
To be fair you are young and probably lived in one area.
So how have you experienced your culture being disrespected?

You keep saying it has, but when pushed you never define how or give any examples apart from some people not being able to speak English.
Old 15-07-2018, 03:51 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
So how have you experienced your culture being disrespected?

You keep saying it has, but when pushed you never define how or give any examples apart from some people not being able to speak English.
Maybe if you ever go beyond the watford gap you might experience a different side to the UK
Old 15-07-2018, 05:06 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I know you're doing your best to disagree with me but I've no idea what you're on about so can't reply.
Read it back to yourself, do you know what you're on about. People like different things, who knew?
Poor skint wearing the emperors new clothes yet again as he subsides into self pity.

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-07-2018, 05:17 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
wtf.

All schools had may poles? when was that?
The PC brigade are responsible for the decline in Christianity? and when the traditional English pub disppears (according to you) it will also be the PC brigades fault?
Again you misconstrued things, where did I say the PC brigade are the to blame for the decline of in Christianity. They are to blame for removing Christian assembles from schools. We do not want to offend other religions do we?

You may scoff there was a very nice May Pole in Kingsley Infants School West Croydon. May Day was a celebrated day at school. May Day became a public holiday in 1978.

Pubs have been getting fewer in number for a while. No it is not the PC brigade this time.
Old 15-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifill Over View Post
Again you misconstrued things, where did I say the PC brigade are the to blame for the decline of in Christianity. They are to blame for removing Christian assembles from schools. We do not want to offend other religions do we?

No we don't, nor, and way more importantly, do we want to indoctrinate our children. There's somewhere you can voluntarily go on Sunday morning for that if it floats your boat.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Also ironic for someone who moved to Canada
Strange comment. Do you make a habit of aping the ideologies you claim to be arguing against?
Old 15-07-2018, 07:34 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:

You may scoff there was a very nice May Pole in Kingsley Infants School West Croydon. May Day was a celebrated day at school. May Day became a public holiday in 1978.

Pubs have been getting fewer in number for a while. No it is not the PC brigade this time.
What about the near majority (maybe majority now?) of people in the U.K. who are agnostic or atheist who don’t want Christianity forced taught to their kids?

May Day should be celebrated as workers day.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:35 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Strange comment. Do you make a habit of aping the ideologies you claim to be arguing against?
Lighten up it was a joke.....
Old 15-07-2018, 07:42 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Dont really have a dog in this race but thought this was an interesting read.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Obvously no BBS neo liberals come to mind straightaway

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:48 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe if you ever go beyond the watford gap you might experience a different side to the UK
So tell me about it? Let me know what its like?
Old 15-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Dont really have a dog in this race but thought this was an interesting read.

Obvously no BBS neo liberals come to mind straightaway
A very interesting perspective. Thanks for sharing.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:

Why should we force non christian kids to go to Christian assemblies?
Old 15-07-2018, 07:52 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
So tell me about it? Let me know what its like?
I can show you
Old 15-07-2018, 07:55 PM

Dr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why should we force non christian kids to go to Christian assemblies?

Why should we force any children to go to any religious assemblies. The French have got it right.
Old 15-07-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
I can show you
But why can't you say? You said If I wanted to understand your point of view, I could ask you questions, so I did, I've always lived and worked in heavily multi-cultural areas and never felt my culture was dis-respected or that anyone didn't want to intergrate and take part in society.

Maybe where you live it's different, but if you can't explain why or how, I'm inclined to believe that it's not but it's just that other people's cultures and languages make you feel uncomfortable, which is fine.

But its not the fault of others is it?
Old 15-07-2018, 08:10 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

My child's school still has a Christian assembly. I blame gullibility of those that blame everything on PC. It shows a remarkable lack on insight.

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-07-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
What about the near majority (maybe majority now?) of people in the U.K. who are agnostic or atheist who don’t want Christianity forced taught to their kids?

May Day should be celebrated as workers day.
FFS why would kids want to be indoctrinated about May day being for workers any more then religion.

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-07-2018, 08:13 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
A very interesting perspective. Thanks for sharing.
No probs mate. Weirdly i was looking for an appropriate picture of Tim Coe and his scouting team at the time Came across that instead.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 15-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Palace fan Jim Piddock tells it like it is about Trump and Piers Morgan

Last edited by Ruskin Old Boy; 15-07-2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old 15-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Palace fan Jim Piddock tells it like it is about Trump and Piers Morgan