Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-06-2018, 08:06 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Kyle De Silva joins Bromley. Be interesting to see how he gets on.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:10 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
We should loan some of our young talent there as kds can stay at home and be watched closely. Dcent level to get experience at prior to higher levels.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
He was on the BBS once upon a time wasn't he?
Old 07-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Great news re: Mekki. Something to build on for the coming season.
I have to say, hes my favourite Bromley player at the moment, so it is good news
Old 08-06-2018, 06:11 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
He was on the BBS once upon a time wasn't he?
Indeed he did
Old 13-06-2018, 04:09 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Josh Rees gone to Gillingham... good move for him I would think.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:06 AM

LuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
I was only wondering recently whatever happened to Kyle, does anybody know where he was previously and how he was doing.
As for Bromley, i hope they do not let it all fall apart after what looked at one time a very promising season with the possibility of at least a playoff slot, but also that cruel defeat at Wembley would have devistated everyone connected.
The other local club to let it slip away when it mattered most was Sutton, so will be interesting to see what happens to Both clubs next season.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:39 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I was only wondering recently whatever happened to Kyle, does anybody know where he was previously and how he was doing.
As for Bromley, i hope they do not let it all fall apart after what looked at one time a very promising season with the possibility of at least a playoff slot, but also that cruel defeat at Wembley would have devistated everyone connected.
The other local club to let it slip away when it mattered most was Sutton, so will be interesting to see what happens to Both clubs next season.
From the Bromley website:

Quote:
The 24 year old joins from FC Eindhoven, who play in the Dutch second tier, where he has spent the past two years, making 49 appearances and scoring four goals during that time.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-06-2018, 10:03 PM
The Spiky One

Signed a guy from Cook City. I wonder if Delaney had a word?

Quote:
Bromley Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of young right-back Tobi Adebayo-Rowling.

The 21 year old, who can also play on the wing, arrives from Cork City, and has also represented Sligo Rovers in Ireland. Born in London, Adebayo-Rowling spent his time as a youth player at Brighton & Hove Albion, before moving on to Eastbourne Borough and subsequently, Peterborough United.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:21 AM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Signed a guy from Cook City. I wonder if Delaney had a word?

He’s the nephew of BBC 5 live presenter Dotun Adebayo who presents the world football phone-in I listen too, so I know of him as his Uncle goes on about him a lot.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:38 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Hes the nephew of BBC 5 live presenter Dotun Adebayo who presents the world football phone-in I listen too, so I know of him as his Uncle goes on about him a lot.
A Charlton fan.... Boooooo!
Old 15-06-2018, 08:42 PM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Next seasons admission prices have been announced.

The season ticket discount does remain but with a few changes. If you buy in advance the price is still 10 but if you buy on the day at the turnstile it will be 12.
Old 16-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Next seasons admission prices have been announced.

The season ticket discount does remain but with a few changes. If you buy in advance the price is still 10 but if you buy on the day at the turnstile it will be 12.
So although its gone up on the day to 18, us palace season ticket holders get a better deal than usual,8 or 6 cheaper!!