Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-06-2018, 05:49 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for you
Lots & lots of hard work done & more to do , well done , head up son

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by imashed View Post
The honorable thing is to release him on a free transfer when fit .
Do what mate
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by imashed View Post
And the ridiculously stupid thing.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:54 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for youeagle69 is just too good for you
Quote :
Originally Posted by imashed

Thank feck you have no actual power , in this team or the government
Old 13-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Do what mate
He's mashed.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 13-06-2018, 06:18 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not 100% certain we need another striker.
I'd prefer funds spent elsewhere. I wouldn't be overly stressed if we went in to next season with
Sorlorth
Benteke
Wickham
Sako
Zaha
Old 13-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I'd prefer funds spent elsewhere. I wouldn't be overly stressed if we went in to next season with
Sorlorth
Benteke
Wickham
Sako
Zaha
Hmmm,

A misfiring Benteke who might come good and might not.
Sorloth who is yet to score in the Premier League and is unproven at this level.
Wickham who hasn't played for well over a year and may not be the same player he was before his injury.
Sako who had 3 good months over his contract.

Not so sure I agree.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 13-06-2018, 06:31 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Hmmm,

Sorloth who is yet to score in the Premier League and is unproven at this level.
Wickham who hasn't played for well over a year and may not be the same player he was before his injury.

Not so sure I agree.
I'm not saying it's perfect, just that if there is limited funds... I think they should be spent elsewhere.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:56 PM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sorlorth
Benteke
Wickham
Sako
Zaha
Agreed. Midfielder (RLC) and a winger and a right back if Ward leaves
Old 14-06-2018, 12:22 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Hmmm,

Not so sure I agree.
Wilf
Benteke
Wickham
Sorloth
Sako

are our strikers and last season we got 18 goals out of them which is more than we get out of our strikers most seasons.

Roy works on CB a bit more, his all round team play is much much better than it was and when it becomes second nature through repetition. I'm sure we'll see the goals come back. Add that to the 42 we scored without him and we'll be hitting around 55 goals for the season or 8th to 7th if sort out the conceding which averages between mid 50s to 60s!!!!

RB, AM/LM, CM and RM/AM are far more important positions to sort out.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
What news of wickham? Has he made pre season?

Be good to see him back on the pitch, as he was starting to be a real threat before he got comfy with the physios again.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
What news of wickham? Has he made pre season?

Be good to see him back on the pitch, as he was starting to be a real threat before he got comfy with the physios again.
He's in the squad travelling to Sweden as are Punch & Dann

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 09-07-2018, 03:53 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
He's in the squad travelling to Sweden as are Punch & Dann
Dann? Someone on here said he wouldn't be kicking a ball until next yr.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:56 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dann? Someone on here said he wouldn't be kicking a ball until next yr.
I said that as an opinion. Thought hed done a wickham. Pleased hes in the squad!

Midfield looks awful without luka and cabaye
Old 09-07-2018, 03:59 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I said that as an opinion. Thought hed done a wickham. Pleased hes in the squad!

Wasn't a dig... just pleased he's fit... I resigned myself to not seeing him until next yr.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Sure McArthur, Riedewald, Schlupp, Andros etc are pleased you feel that way.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 09-07-2018, 04:31 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's an excellent opportunity to see how the others fare without them which, I suppose, is the whole point of a pre-season.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Sure McArthur, Riedewald, Schlupp, Andros etc are pleased you feel that way.
The fact that you have put two people we signed as defenders in there shows how weak we are in that area of the pitch, and highlights how much we need to strengthen there. We need to sign a first choice midfielder to play alongside Luka, and someone else to have as cover, as well as at least one winger (if Zaha is playing up front).

I don't think we need a lot in the window, but we definitely need midfielders.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:03 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
The fact that you have put two people we signed as defenders in there shows how weak we are in that area of the pitch, and highlights how much we need to strengthen there. We need to sign a first choice midfielder to play alongside Luka, and someone else to have as cover, as well as at least one winger (if Zaha is playing up front).

I don't think we need a lot in the window, but we definitely need midfielders.
With Riedewald that was stupid but we've potentially signed ourselves a really good DM with a fantastic range of passing with bit of patience, training and strength conditioning. Just the type of player Roy likes coaching, needs guidance could be very good.

As for Schlupp blokes a utility player down the left and as a LM can do a perfectly decent job and Roy has used him there quite a bit.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
It's an excellent opportunity to see how the others fare without them which, I suppose, is the whole point of a pre-season.
Good post