Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
For the avoidance of doubt I think Skintagain is trolling himself. But if anyone - anyone at all - thinks he understands all this then I offer £100 to say that he gets **** all of what he wants. We will end up with FoM and everything he hates because he could not do one simple thing: ******* read A50 you shriveling shrimp creature!
Old 13-06-2018, 09:19 PM
O'Skinty to you

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
For the avoidance of doubt I think Skintagain is trolling himself. But if anyone - anyone at all - thinks he understands all this then I offer £100 to say that he gets **** all of what he wants. We will end up with FoM and everything he hates because he could not do one simple thing: ******* read A50 you shriveling shrimp creature!

Oooh duckie, clam down, what we were voting for was clear. Its all in the leaflet. All you are doing is trying to hide behind a myriad of contradictory laws that you think make up a constitution. If not show me the Constitution Document, look I've used capitals to make it seem real, shall I hold my breath.

The Lords was simply trying to get around the promise made in the referendum document by asking for Parliamentary approval, nothing more than a trick to ignore the referendum itself. There is no means by which you can convince anyone that's democracy.

As for your £100, maybe you'll win if May stays in charge but who knows what Corbyn or the Tory backbenchers will bring about.

Brexit countdown.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:20 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here

And there was I thinking Racey was going to get both barrels.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:23 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
No, the referendum letter from the government and sent to everybody said "this is your decision the government will implement what you say". There's no qualifying that statement.
Bless you mean you have never heard of politicians not implementing something they have promised. Try getting out more and inhabit the real world.

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-06-2018, 09:23 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Simple see above. Racey is right, Mik is just waffling.
Lol carry on twitching dumkopf.

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-06-2018, 10:03 PM
O'Skinty to you

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hadn't realised what happened today, someone should offer to take his bet.

MPs reversed a move to retain the UK's EEA links after it leaves the EU next year, which had been backed by the House of Lords, by 327 votes to 126. That means no single market.

They also won against the Lords customs union amendment.

Resignations galore in the PLP, and about 90 rebels defying Corbyn.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Brexit countdown.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:13 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Moggie just confirmed on Newsnight that he would never table a motion of no confidence in the PM so it looks like she will be staying for the whole shebang leading up to Brexit and the shItstorm immediately after.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:19 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Moggie just confirmed on Newsnight that he would never table a motion of no confidence in the PM so it looks like she will be staying for the whole shebang leading up to Brexit and the shItstorm immediately after.
No Moggy has a greater aspiration. King.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:19 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
After being referred to as a 'shriveling shrimp creature' I thought the 'clam down' riposte a work of genius.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
No Moggy has a greater aspiration. King.
I'm not sure the King is allowed to be Catholic

Which frankly in this day and age is highly discriminatory
Old 14-06-2018, 06:34 AM
O'Skinty to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
After being referred to as a 'shriveling shrimp creature' I thought the 'clam down' riposte a work of genius.
TBH, it started as a typo but I couldn't stop laughing after I did it.

Brexit countdown.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:04 AM
O'Skinty to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post

I think its because they are also the head of the Anglican church, defender of the faith and all that, not sure how that would fit with being Catholic.

Perhaps the King could wear one of scarfs that has two teams on it, say a Celtic and Rangers combo. Do they exist? I've got a Palace and Crawley one.

Brexit countdown.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:05 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:

He is only Catholicish.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:34 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
I speed watched the debates and despite Moggies profile as the lead Brexiteer he didn’t speak and didn’t appear to be there for much of the time.

The shame is much of the intelligent debate came from the Remain side whilst the Leavers hid behind the ‘it’s the will of the people’ and even mocked Labour MPs who might have a different view to their constituents.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 14-06-2018, 07:59 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hadn't realised what happened today, someone should offer to take his bet.

MPs reversed a move to retain the UK's EEA links after it leaves the EU next year, which had been backed by the House of Lords, by 327 votes to 126. That means no single market.

They also won against the Lords customs union amendment.

Resignations galore in the PLP, and about 90 rebels defying Corbyn.

You really need to read the Government's own Ireland amendment again, not to mention the draft Customs Bill and of course there's the Trade bill. Or read the actual binding Joint EU-UK report from 6 months ago. Perhaps the PM's Mansion House speech (which the Cabinet agreed to beforehand) or David Davis' commitments on what he will deliver?

Or don't, and just take my bet. I'll up the stakes if that tempts you?
Old 14-06-2018, 08:06 AM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
show me the Constitution Document,
I'll refrain on what it means for a Brit to deny the existence of their own Constitution but you could start with To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-06-2018, 08:08 AM
O'Skinty to you

Quote:
You really need to read the Government's own Ireland amendment again, not to mention the draft Customs Bill and of course there's the Trade bill. Or read the actual binding Joint EU-UK report from 6 months ago. Perhaps the PM's Mansion House speech (which the Cabinet agreed to beforehand) or David Davis' commitments on what he will deliver?

Or don't, and just take my bet. I'll up the stakes if that tempts you?
Yes, there are still battles to be won but yesterday was a test of where everybody stands. A majority of 201 in the EEA/single market vote was an indication of peoples views.

Don't forget Corbyn asked for abstention so there doesn't seem a likely ray it cod change.

Brexit countdown.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:12 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:

Catholics keep bits of humans in ornate glass jars. Itís weird hobby that should bar anyone from being King.

For example

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:14 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
The rebels will be concentrating their efforts on the Trade Bill.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 14-06-2018, 08:15 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:

That is a small matter compared having to be descended from a family on German immigrants