Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-11-2017, 05:32 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Or could be 16 according to your wife.
Still not underage.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:34 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Might surprise to know i don't find him funny either..on a par with sue Perkins for me . Just a tag I got in the mob ..not worth pissing your pants over is it ?
I'll agree with you on Sue Perkins.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:35 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Still not underage.
Well could be in terms of photos. But not going over all that again. Suffice to say it was a photo for wronguns.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:39 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well could be in terms of photos. But not going over all that again. Suffice to say it was a photo for wronguns.
I didn't think so, not like the "arty" one. However, I agree with you, let;s leave it.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:42 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
So it's the last of your posting it at Biggin?
Old 14-11-2017, 05:46 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Tommy Robinson marches with fascists in Warsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
1. I never said you HAVE TO BE.
2. Is it?

So its a party on the left side of things. If you don't like left wing thinking, it seems strange that you'd vote that way. As previously mentioned - you are odd.

Some people in the Centre vote Labour, just because they believe the right to be more damaging than the left. I’d certainly say under Blair... a lot of the Centre went with Labour.

The problem with the left (I consider myself left) is... we (in my opinion) don’t shoulder any of the blame for Brexit/Trump. How shit did we let things become that Brexit/Trump happens. We sleep walked in to a situation of zero hour contracts/nhs failing/overcrowded schools/housing crisis... then we have immigration flooding in to already poor areas... putting even more strain on the system. We then sit in our nice houses, in low crime areas and point our fingers at a guy on a zero hours contract, on a housing waiting list and call him racist/right wing for voting for something different... can you blame him??? Every other politician has failed him... we created the vacuum that people like Farage thrives in. The left ****ed up... when people are drowning, they’ll cling to sharks.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Given he's said he'll leave it, why must you stir it up again, like a playground monkey?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-11-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Of course not
Old 14-11-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Given he's said he'll leave it, why must you stir it up again, like a playground monkey?
Looks like I let you down there
Old 14-11-2017, 05:53 PM

Old 14-11-2017, 05:55 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Racist.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:56 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Looks like I let you down there
RH80 isn't around so that was at me..
Old 14-11-2017, 06:01 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Steady on .. You'll upset Paulo

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 14-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
See, there are some things that unite us all!

CR, Strolling is an ok person whose rumbustuous posting style conceals someone who is much less of an arse than you may think.

Strolling, CR is an ok person whose provocative posting style conceals someone who is much less of an arse than you may think.

Let Sue Perkins bring us all together.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-11-2017, 06:17 PM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I agree about the dangers and a moving post. But there are lots of progressive ideas among younger people. Indeed a corbyn led labour was overwhelmingly supported by the young.

they were shamed into voting after their pathetic turn-out for the Brexit vote. To busy lying on their arses in some dorm, reading crap about the perfect society instead of getting up and casting a vote. Then went crying to mummy that stupid, older people had ruined their futures. Meanwhile, they were wandering around pointing a phone looking for a fvckin Pogmon or whatever it is you call it.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:20 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
See, there are some things that unite us all!

CR, Strolling is an ok person whose rumbustuous posting style conceals someone who is much less of an arse than you may think.

Strolling, CR is an ok person whose provocative posting style conceals someone who is much less of an arse than you may think.

Let Sue Perkins bring us all together.
I'd rather you got the credit than her

Old 14-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Shut it, you fash
What's the matter with you man? Have you simply forgotten how to debate normally with people? At least have a bit of debate before reverting to throwing ridiculous insults about.

Nothing SB has posted on this thread is close to deserve you calling him a facist.

You're becoming a one trick pony mate
Old 14-11-2017, 07:01 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Are you new here ? .. I'm naturally labour ..not communist..
Very not new. Been around much much longer than CR! But I can confirm that he spends a great deal of time helping those who have suffered injustice.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Very not new. Been around much much longer than CR! But I can confirm that he spends a great deal of time helping those who have suffered injustice.
Then I take my hat off to him , because some of us have faced real fascism and its ugliest consequences..not to mention the horror of ethnic cleansing . It's a rewarding and very humbling thing to help suffering people. Perhaps I'm a bit too hardened by what I saw and find bleating about non existent fascism on a forum a bit of a bitter pill.

Old 14-11-2017, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
What's the matter with you man? Have you simply forgotten how to debate normally with people? At least have a bit of debate before reverting to throwing ridiculous insults about.

Nothing SB has posted on this thread is close to deserve you calling him a facist.

You're becoming a one trick pony mate
Water off a ducks back worksop .. He's a pretty insignificant one trick pony .. says nothing of worth anyway .