Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I cannot help but feel that publicity is a drug that Robinson cannot do without.
Bit off topic there Stirling.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:55 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
And yours is a post which makes you look humourless and daft.

You see Everyone knows what Maz was suggesting.

It’s not necessary to spell out your point at all times. Leave em guessing...
I don't know, I think maybe I take Maz a little tooo literally and humourless sometimes
Old 13-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
That’s better.
Old 13-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I don't know, I think maybe I take Maz a little tooo literally and humourless sometimes
I think that.

Maybe.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-11-2017, 10:11 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafster View Post
Misguided but a patriot!
He's not a patriot and neither are any of these mugs like him. They just hate anyone who's not white, hence marching with nazis from all over the place in poland. They would side with whites of any nationality against black,asian,muslim or jewish brits. He's a sad paranoid attention seeking knobend.

This thread goes like all the similar ones on here , biggin , se 9 (excroydon mole etc) and other far right trolls and apologists turn up supporting the twunt and les their protecter sticks his nationalist oar in protecting them. This sites ****ed
Old 13-11-2017, 10:14 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Did he?

Care to back up that statement?
What? Everyone knows about the photo he put up and there was a whole thread about it.
Old 13-11-2017, 10:14 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
他妈的
Old 13-11-2017, 10:16 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
He's not a patriot and neither are any of these mugs like him. They just hate anyone who's not white, hence marching with nazis from all over the place in poland. They would side with whites of any nationality against black,asian,muslim or jewish brits. He's a sad paranoid attention seeking knobend.

This thread goes like all the similar ones on here , biggin , se 9 (excroydon mole etc) and other far right trolls and apologists turn up supporting the twunt and les their protecter sticks his nationalist oar in protecting them. This sites ****ed
Old 13-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post

Yes !!!!

I knew Phil would not let me down !

You are onze ze lizst !!!!

Fecking boring Canadian,yeah right !

(Yep we should ban all those you disagree with ,you will show them what democracy is all about making sure no one is censored and their freedom of speech is truly protected)
Old 13-11-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yes !!!!

I knew Phil would not let me down !

You are onze ze lizst !!!!

Fecking boring Canadian,yeah right !

(Yep we should ban all those you disagree with ,you will show them what democracy is all about making sure no one is censored and their freedom of speech is truly protected)
I think you're the first person to mention bans. Liberal Canadians
Old 14-11-2017, 01:23 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I think you're the first person to mention bans. Liberal Canadians
As far as I know, I have never protected anyone's views or opinions but I have protected their right to post as long as no rules of the BBS are broken, I think that's what Phil is grumbling about.

It's yours (and others) jobs to show them the error of their ways if you feel what they believe is rubbish comrade...Not mine.

But you knew that and as Phil says in his mind this place is f ucked because they post.

And he has a right to his opinion, others might disagree.

Free speech.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

My views on Tommy Robinson is that he is a racist thug who dresses up in sheep's clothing, he like the mail tells the ignorant what they want to hear but at the back of it all, there is something darker and vile.

When anyone starts pointing the finger at minorities as the problem that should set the alarm bells ringing let alone attending this far-right march against Islam with anti-Jew and anti-immigrant sentiments.

Quote:
In a social media post, Mr Robinson, who was also once a member of the British National Party, wrote:” I have had an amazing time with Polish patriots marching against Islam. Polish pride is something else.”
How could anyone support this idiot?

What is good only a few do and most see through the bollocks..
Old 14-11-2017, 02:03 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyway back on track. Worrying to see the fascist march in Poland.

Can't any of the far right on here just come out and support it?
Kinda makes your persona worthless until they do, doesn't it
Old 14-11-2017, 04:19 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Umm, he marches with fascists over here too.

Nothing new here.
Very very different bunch of people. The EDL are the pub bore, those Poles are evil Nazi loving, the-real-deal Nazis. The Polish government, if they weren't in bed with them would have them arrested.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:55 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
He did post up a photo of a teenage girl though.
I have posted loads, as have many others.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:58 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
What? Everyone knows about the photo he put up and there was a whole thread about it.
Of the girl who looked in her early 20's
Old 14-11-2017, 06:43 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Teens, said Mrs Al.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-11-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
My views on Tommy Robinson is that he is a racist thug who dresses up in sheep's clothing, he like the mail tells the ignorant what they want to hear but at the back of it all, there is something darker and vile.

When anyone starts pointing the finger at minorities as the problem that should set the alarm bells ringing let alone attending this far-right march against Islam with anti-Jew and anti-immigrant sentiments.

How could anyone support this idiot?

What is good only a few do and most see through the bollocks..
Fair play.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Of the girl who looked in her early 20's
Or could be 16 according to your wife.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Very very different bunch of people. The EDL are the pub bore, those Poles are evil Nazi loving, the-real-deal Nazis. The Polish government, if they weren't in bed with them would have them arrested.
Yeah and ironic given what the Nazis and fascism did to Poland. 90% of Warsaw was destroyed by the Nazis, a lot as they retreated and carried out final acts of mass rape and murder, hanging nurses out of windows of hospitals. Hitler had wanted to turn Warsaw in to a lake if he had won to crush any Slav resistance that was left. Slavs who he saw as subhuman.

Then these ****wits march for fascism and others on here would rather have a dig at labour or write "lol" while no word of criticism. Whatever my differences with Les, that's a massive difference between him and that lot. Who luckily in the uk are a very small bunch of inbreds.

Last edited by cockneyrebel; 14-11-2017 at 08:32 AM.