Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-06-2018, 03:11 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Mat ov was a terrific poster on here , but its easy to run someone down when they have no way of replying isn't it ?
I mean, he was a basically a self confessed racist, I don't see how that is running anyone down.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Proper English. Love our Queen. And Hitler.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:14 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I mean, he was a basically a self confessed racist, I don't see how that is running anyone down.
He isn't able to defend himself with a reply is he ? .. but that's what happens with echo chambers , I don't remember him confessing either.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 11-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Proper English. Love our Queen. And Hitler.

Here's another one sieg heiling then crying when nicked.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:18 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
He isn't able to defend himself with a reply is he ? .. but that's what happens with echo chambers , I don't remember him confessing either.
he was very forthcoming about it, never tried to hide it, didn't care what anyone thought about it
Old 11-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mat ov was a terrific poster on here , but its easy to run someone down when they have no way of replying isn't it ?
Matov was a twat on here - increasingly weird in real life too. And he knows how to contact me if he wants to reply.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 11-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Genuinely feel sorry for the actual people who get caught up and brain washed by Tommy and his fear bollocks. A lot of them think they're doing the right thing by them and their families by lapping up to some racist narcissist but they're just being sold a pack of lies by a snake oil salesman.

It is good to flush ourselves of the racists and the bots though.
Indeed.
Bloke who drove his van into a crowd killing one person was inspired by Tommy.

If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:26 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Matov was a twat on here - increasingly weird in real life too. And he knows how to contact me if he wants to reply.
You mean he's not a loony leftie and disagrees with with the infestation of them on here ? . He
Posted a lot of thought provoking stuff when he was on here , it may not have been what you liked, but it was better than reading post after post of drivel and repeated points by the echo chamber club .

Old 11-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
What class of racist would you consider yourself to be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
Uber!
Old 11-06-2018, 03:27 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
You'd rather the self confessed racist could respond?
Old 11-06-2018, 03:28 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
One of the reasons for not being a part of any ‘gang’ whether right, left or religious nutters is the scum element that are created. Makes you wonder what the intelligence level is of the followers. Loads of right wing factions becoming popular all over Europe.

Quote:
You mean he's not a loony leftie and disagrees with with the infestation of them on here ? . He
Posted a lot of thought provoking stuff when he was on here , it may not have been what you liked, but it was better than reading post after post of drivel and repeated points by the echo chamber club .
so you're agreeing with a man who considers himself an "Uber racist"
Got my eagle eye on you.

Bones cowardly calling me a coward in rep comment.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
so you're agreeing with a man who considers himself an "Uber racist"
Nope .. but i hate cowards who hit and run .. do you have a sense of humour by the way ? You think he really meant uber ?

Old 11-06-2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Bones cowardly calling me a coward in rep comment.
I'd call you a wanker to your face if you like? I love cowards .

Old 11-06-2018, 03:39 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Strolling bones being an angry twat shocker.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Here you are Bones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
Nobody honestly likes a foreign when they move in next door.
^ That's where it all started. You'll note its me arguing with him and calling him racist.

But, no, I'm hitting and running.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
I'd call you a wanker to your face if you like? I love cowards .
Go for it. I'm sure I'll be dead upset to be called a wanker by you. I mean, your opinion means a lot.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Nope .. but i hate cowards who hit and run .. do you have a sense of humour by the way ? You think he really meant uber ?
So just to be clear,these are your words so far.

Quote:
Mat ov was a terrific poster on here
Quote:
You mean he's not a loony leftie and disagrees with with the infestation of them on here ? He
Posted a lot of thought provoking stuff when he was on here
when he posted stuff like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC
Nobody honestly likes a foreign when they move in next door.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:46 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Here's another one sieg heiling then crying when nicked.

Watching racist cry is one of my favourite things. Second only to watching Nazi's get punched.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo