Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Or could be 16 according to your wife.
In fairness, it was Al that told us this, which tells you something about his integrity.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-11-2017, 09:10 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
In fairness, it was Al that told us this, which tells you something about his integrity.
Absolutely.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:52 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Well, this thread went exactly the way I thought it would.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-11-2017, 09:59 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Well, this thread went exactly the way I thought it would.
Use your gift to predict lottery numbers instead of wasting it on a football forum ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 14-11-2017, 10:50 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Use your gift to predict lottery numbers instead of wasting it on a football forum ..
Nothing to say about the far right. But posts this.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:58 AM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think you will find in my post history that I have had plenty to say About the extremes of both right and left .. wasting your time with labelling me with anything other than a healthy distaste for extremism of any kind ..ive seen what it leaves behind in ways you can't even imagine sonny jim..so naff off and label someone else, there's a good girl ..

Old 14-11-2017, 11:03 AM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Poland's an odd one, a very right wing, nationalistic bent both in government and seemingly on the streets but at the same time pro EU.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
I think you will find in my post history that I have had plenty to say About the extremes of both right and left .. wasting your time with labelling me with anything other than a healthy distaste for extremism of any kind ..ive seen what it leaves behind in ways you can't even imagine sonny jim..so naff off and label someone else, there's a good girl ..
Sonny jim, we have a new one naff off, not so good. Boring sexism at the end, even less so.

Hows the Football Lads Alliance going? You seemed pretty keen on them, despite the obvious links to the far right.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Poland's an odd one, a very right wing, nationalistic bent both in government and seemingly on the streets but at the same time pro EU.
Russia led by Putin on their borders probably has some influence on that.

There have been progressive movements as well. There were huge demonstrations against proposed new abortion laws, which were then pushed back.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:17 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here

Daily Mail calendar for next year.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:21 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Shut it, you fash

Old 14-11-2017, 11:31 AM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Russia led by Putin on their borders probably has some influence on that.

There have been progressive movements as well. There were huge demonstrations against proposed new abortion laws, which were then pushed back.
Yes, but you can be pro choice and anti immigration at the same time. I wonder if their past troubles with the Nazis and Soviets stomping on their land not to mention historic wars with the Cossacks and Ottomans gives them a very isolationist us v them mindset. I guess they are the European version of Koreans who have a very hermit mentality from getting stomped on by bigger bullying neighbours in the past.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:26 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Bit off topic there Stirling.
Apologies
Old 14-11-2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Shut it, you fash
Wow ..Its got brave ..

Old 14-11-2017, 12:34 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
CR I love your passion, particularly when it comes to outing the far right, but unfortunately your zeal is having you adopt the same rigorous testing that 'reds under the bed' McCarthy used to uncover communists.

Understand that because some dont show signs that they share your views, it does not make them of the extreme right, or extreme in anyway.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Sonny jim, we have a new one naff off, not so good. Boring sexism at the end, even less so.

Hows the Football Lads Alliance going? You seemed pretty keen on them, despite the obvious links to the far right.
I have no.idea how its doing ..you seem far more itk about it than most , did you partake in the last one ? are you too busy washing Paulos silky snowflake hankies to actually put any posts on this site that don't make you look like a complete left wing tool ?

Old 14-11-2017, 12:48 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
I have no.idea how its doing ..you seem far more itk about it than most , did you partake in the last one ? are you too busy washing Paulos silky snowflake hankies to actually put any posts on this site that don't make you look like a complete left wing tool ?
Shut it, you fash

Old 14-11-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
CR I love your passion, particularly when it comes to outing the far right, but unfortunately your zeal is having you adopt the same rigorous testing that 'reds under the bed' McCarthy used to uncover communists.

Understand that because some dont show signs that they share your views, it does not make them of the extreme right, or extreme in anyway.
He is clearly a left wing troll .. choses to ignore and berate anybody who doesn't agree with his particular brand of nasty left wing ideaology. . As much of a dangerous extremist as any far right bellend is. His angle of attack over my applauding of the football lads alliance is pathetic . I applaud it because I am wholly against extremism of any flavour and though I haven't actively taken part, I do agree with its aims wholeheartedly . Here's why it sits well with my own views of extremism.

Press Release Wire

Send

Receive

About

Search

Services for PRs

Services for Journalists

Media Jobs

About ResponseSourceGet in touchMedia BulletinBlog

Login

Skip navigation

FLA – Football Lads Alliance Attract over 40,000 Marchers Through London on 7th October 2017

Thursday 12 October 2017PDFPrint

A march against extremism was undertaken by members of the FLA, the Veterans Against Terrorism and joined by the Ghurkhas at Trafalgar Square. Over 40,000 people including fans from nearly every football club in Britain as well as some from Europe marched from Park Lane to Westminster Bridge where wreaths were laid in honour of people killed from recent extremist acts.

The FLA would like to thank each and every person who turned up for Saturdays march. They also would like to thank all of the people behind the scenes that made it possible, and the Metropolitan and City of London police for their co-operation.*

After the success of the first march, the police were well-disposed towards the FLA saying the first march was well behaved and they expected this one to be no different. They were proven correct as there were no arrests. Conservative official estimates put the attendance of the march at 40,000.

The FLA would also like to thank the media and press that reported on the march impartially without prejudice. Notably the Evening Standard (online) and the Express (online), as well as the Daily Star.
The FLA does however take issue with the agenda of the (so called) Independent newspaper, who seem to be reporting with some prejudicial bias – to an extent that other journalists have been taking them to task about their journalistic ethics.

Footage from the march that was made available to them, by an independent source, clearly showed the vast majority of the people on the march to be ordinary members of the public, marching against all forms of extremism, to make the world a safer place for our children and grandchildren.*

John Meighan the FLA founder said “We also question the Independents motive for ‘’setting up shop’’ amongst the Stand up to Racism protestors who were incidentally only there for the FLA march. The FLA has a strong anti-racist stance and has no political or religious agendas. They oppose ANYONE who tries to impose their beliefs, will or politics on others via terrorist acts.

No arrests were made which is exceptional when over 40,000 people are marching, however there were a handful of unwelcome visitors who tried to cause trouble.

Mr Meighan went on to say “The FLA in no way condones the comments of a handful of unwelcome individuals who verbally abused the ‘Stand up to Racism’ protest. The FLA organisers clapped the ‘Stand up to Racism’ protestors and sang ‘Stand up to Racism’ as the police liaison officers at the front of the march would be able to confirm.

The FLA also pointed out that Tommy Robinson is in no way connected to the FLA and was there in his role as a reporter for @TheRebelITV, as the mail online article clearly shows.

The FLA would like to invite Diane Abbott to come and meet with the founder so that she can find out first hand for herself, what they care about, rather than prejudging them, and trying to pigeon hole the people that follow them from all walks of life.

It is now the intention of the FLA to get 100,000 signatures together and petition parliament for answers.*

The FLA do not as yet have infrastructure in place that an organisation of such a size requires. To some degree they are a victim of their own success.*

Mr Meighan finishes by saying “We should have the required infrastructure in place soon to cope with the ever-increasing demands that are being put upon us, as we strive to make our world a safer place. This movement is not going away and will grow as more like minded people join.”

Contact Details:
Mr J Meighan
FLA Founder
160 Kemp House
City Road
London
EC1V 2NX

This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pearlydean Marketing in the following categories:*Men's Interest,Business & Finance,*Media & Marketing, for more information visit*To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Release fromPearlydean Marketing

Follow Newsroom

Useful linksSendSearchRelease Archive

Social@responsesource

ResponseSource

ResponseSourceService homeAbout usServices for PRsServices for journalistsBlogPrivacy policySystem requirementsTerms & ConditionsFree trialContact

ResponseSource

0345 370 7777

ResponseSource Press Release Wire
1997-2017 ResponseSource Ltd

Last edited by strolling bones; 14-11-2017 at 01:08 PM.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:59 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Biggest vote gain since 1945.

Anyway back on track. Worrying to see the fascist march in Poland.

Can't any of the far right on here just come out and support it? The look over there messages are a tad cowardly.
The EU seems full of these racist types... Thank God for blighty and brexit!
Old 14-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post

Daily Mail calendar for next year.
Save