Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-11-2017, 01:15 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
He is clearly a left wing troll .. choses to ignore and berate anybody who doesn't agree with his particular brand of nasty left wing ideaology. . As much of a dangerous extremist as any far right bellend is. His angle of attack over my applauding of the football lads alliance is pathetic . I applaud it because I am wholly against extremism of any flavour and though I haven't actively taken part, I do agree with its aims wholeheartedly . Here's why it sits well with my own views of extremism .
pressreleases.responsesource.com/news/94165/fla-football-lads-alliance-attract-over-marchers-through-lo
I dont think I would ever describe him as having nasty left wing ideaology, as I do not see him as a naturally nasty person, but his passion for his beliefs see him cross the line from time to time, and pick on the wrong targets.

I have a friend who refuses to have anyone who is a Tory as a friend (he is ex 1980's militant tendency), he argues he has enough friends, which is true, without having to include Tories to the mix !! The guys heart is totally in the right place, but his passion for the beliefs he holds, sees him adopting judgmental attitudes such as this.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:25 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Watching the rememberance events, seeing those old boys lining up to pay their respects. Normal people who sacrificed everything, and experienced horrors beyond most of our imagining. They should be cherished and respected.

And every year there is less and less of them, to remind us of those darker times. In time, their memories will fade, and they will only be names carved on a stone. We will forget what their generations went through.

And at the same time, younger generations in increasing numbers, who have known nothing of the hardships of their ancestors, are turning to the same hateful facism that so many died fighting, as the answer to their questions.

It makes me despair, it really does. If I was in charge of this country, I would have scumbags like Tommy Robinson locked up for treason.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Poppies are (quite rightly) for all lost soldiers no matter the side.
Maybe they should be if we have to have the morbid things, but it's not on to force people to commemorate the Nazis like at the England Germany match. Where does the blood sacrifice angle fit in if, after the fighting stops, all deaths are equal anyway?
Old 14-11-2017, 01:44 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I dont think I would ever describe him as having nasty left wing ideaology, as I do not see him as a naturally nasty person, but his passion for his beliefs see him cross the line from time to time, and pick on the wrong targets.

I have a friend who refuses to have anyone who is a Tory as a friend (he is ex 1980's militant tendency), he argues he has enough friends, which is true, without having to include Tories to the mix !! The guys heart is totally in the right place, but his passion for the beliefs he holds, sees him adopting judgmental attitudes such as this.
I actually admire people with conviction , but cr's application of his has all the hallmarks of fascism in reverse . His spat with heb is proof if needed that he is indeed the very epitome of what he claims he fights against. .Far too many parallels to right wing intolerance, and he shows extreme degrees of ignorance at times . All the things he unwisely accuses other posters of . He's become a bit of joke for me ..as has his sidekick Paulo who snipes with no bullets to fire .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 14-11-2017, 01:49 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
CR I love your passion, particularly when it comes to outing the far right, but unfortunately your zeal is having you adopt the same rigorous testing that 'reds under the bed' McCarthy used to uncover communists.

Understand that because some dont show signs that they share your views, it does not make them of the extreme right, or extreme in anyway.
I agree. Come on, I'm just ribbing people like strolling bones, who froths at the mouth and insults posters all over the shop.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Let's be honest, Tories don't really have 'friends' just associates that they haven't ripped off yet.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:50 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp View Post
Maybe they should be if we have to have the morbid things, but it's not on to force people to commemorate the Nazis like at the England Germany match. Where does the blood sacrifice angle fit in if, after the fighting stops, all deaths are equal anyway?
Commemorate Nazi's or just innocent people forced/ conscripted/ brain washed to fight for them ?
Old 14-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not sure anyone is forced to do anything.

IMHO most soldiers are just the same - cannon fodder sent by rich / powerful people to do their dirty work.

I'll grant something like ISIS is not quite the same mind.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:52 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Watching the rememberance events, seeing those old boys lining up to pay their respects. Normal people who sacrificed everything, and experienced horrors beyond most of our imagining. They should be cherished and respected.

And every year there is less and less of them, to remind us of those darker times. In time, their memories will fade, and they will only be names carved on a stone. We will forget what their generations went through.

And at the same time, younger generations in increasing numbers, who have known nothing of the hardships of their ancestors, are turning to the same hateful facism that so many died fighting, as the answer to their questions.

It makes me despair, it really does. If I was in charge of this country, I would have scumbags like Tommy Robinson locked up for treason.
I agree about the dangers and a moving post. But there are lots of progressive ideas among younger people. Indeed a corbyn led labour was overwhelmingly supported by the young.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
I actually admire people with conviction , but cr's application of his has all the hallmarks of fascism in reverse . His spat with heb is proof if needed that he is indeed the very epitome of what he claims he fights against. .Far too many parallels to right wing intolerance, and he shows extreme degrees of ignorance at times . All the things he unwisely accuses other posters of . He's become a bit of joke for me ..as has his sidekick Paulo who snipes with no bullets to fire .
Yawn. The classic right thing of lumping in the left with the far right.

Your posts are full of intolerance, insults and aimed mainly at the left. Makes you think.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Makes you think.
Hmmm. I'm not sure a single one of his posts has made me think.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:57 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not sure anyone is forced to do anything.

IMHO most soldiers are just the same - cannon fodder sent by rich / powerful people to do their dirty work.

I'll grant something like ISIS is not quite the same mind.
Child soldiers of ISIS ? Let's face it anyone believing they are fighting for a religion are brain washed cannon fodder for the leaders after the financial spoils.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-11-2017, 01:58 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I agree. Come on, I'm just ribbing people like strolling bones, who froths at the mouth and insults posters all over the shop.
I personally think SB comes across as well balanced. The insults come as that is very much what the BBS is about, and something you can never claim you have not resorted to.

I am in no way criticising the BBS for being a place where insults are rife, as I love it, so long may it continue.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Child soldiers of ISIS ? Let's face it anyone believing they are fighting for a religion are brain washed cannon fodder for the leaders after the financial spoils.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Fair point.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Let's be honest, Tories don't really have 'friends' just associates that they haven't ripped off yet.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:00 PM

Quote:
I personally think SB comes across as well balanced. The insults come as that is very much what the BBS is about, and something you can never claim you have not resorted to.

I am in no way criticising the BBS for being a place where insults are rife, as I love it, so long may it continue.
Oh yeah I've insulted people. But tends to be either the far right, racists or people who like giving it out themselves. The exception to that is Heb, who just got on my nerves for being so patronising and smarmy. However I would take Heb over any of the right wing posters any day of the year.

I think SB just likes mouthing off, and targets the left more than the right.

As you say though this is a bulletin board. The idea that I'm intolerant in real life is laughable. Except when it comes to the far right, who I think we should be very intolerant of.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Forced because if the crowd wished to commemorate the war dead, they had also to commemorate the Nazi dead. They had German generals there representing all German war dead, didn't see an asterisk on the uniforms saying *except the Nazis. I wish they'd killed many many more Nazis, doubt I'm the only one. An example of how bland and sickly sentimental the whole remembrance thing has become in recent years.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Hmmm. I'm not sure a single one of his posts has made me think.
No I didn't mean his posts made me think. More that why he would aim most of his fire on the left, give cover for groups like FLA who are clearly themselves organised by the far right, and come on a thread about fascists marching in Poland to just have another dig at the left. Some might think he's got an agenda.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Forced because if the crowd wished to commemorate the war dead, they had also to commemorate the Nazi dead. They had German generals there representing all German war dead, didn't see an asterisk on the uniforms saying *except the Nazis. I wish they'd killed many many more Nazis, doubt I'm the only one. An example of how bland and sickly sentimental the whole remembrance thing has become in recent years.
Agreed.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:05 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dude, i've given up on rational discourse with you as I feel myself getting dumber and dumber every time I try. Therefore...

Shit it, you fash