Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-06-2018, 07:34 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigGcpfc View Post
Why would I melt ? I would love to see multiculturalism work in this country but we must try harder to make it work.
You are either Donald Trump or 12?
Old 13-06-2018, 07:44 PM

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Word on the street was that Timmy was going to get killed in jail which is bad cos he's got a wife and kids.

Any news on this?
Old 13-06-2018, 08:04 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Whats happened in this grooming case?
Old 13-06-2018, 08:07 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Good question. I thought that the case was coming to sentencing when Robinson was arrested.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 13-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Les , you seem one of the more moderate posters on here. At no stage have I agreed with anything racist TB may have said, I do feel strongly about how children have been groomed and raped by predominantly Asian gangs and were seemingly allowed to escape justice for so long because of PC. In my view TR has tried to highlight these crimes where the main media were avoiding it. He has put himself at risk but I admire his courage in standing up to be counted. I also get it that a lot of people only see him as a racist I see him as a crusader trying to get a terrible crime brought out into the open.
I have broad shoulders and can handle the abuse but why should change my view to please some on here ?
Problem with this mate is you cannot separate the racist from the actual crime that took place,Robinson is using this and you to promote racism if you like it or not.

I myself in some respects agree with you about the original cover up but eventually(which was way to long) it was dealt with, that's why we have the court cases now which Robinson has gone to nick for for trying to feck up with what you basically want,justice.

And it's not because a racist is using these poor kids to promote hate that anything has come to light,he is doing it for his own fuc ked up agenda...Don't let him use you like this.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
You lot love a Kampf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
EFA
He is struggling.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:36 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
You cannot have a public debate about a currently running court case. Surely that's just common sense. The fact that TR is is prison for standing outside a court naming suspects as they entered suggests that the system is working in as much as this particular case has come to court, and is going through legal process. That's great. Hopefully, if those people are guilty they will be found so and justice has been done.

There have been muslim grooming gang trials all over the country in the last few years - a lot have now been concluded. I would have thought the reasons why this whole area should be debated by politicians/the media are fairly obvious - why is this happening and what can we do to prevent this happening in the future. That would be a common sense approach rather than doing nothing, waiting for the next case to be prosecuted and tried and congratulating ourselves on the legal system bringing the perpetrators to justice. As a society that completely fails the future victims.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:42 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
but why do we need to "debate" the issue? why can't we just leave it to the police to catch them?

Because it is happening on a regular basis up and down the country. We should be looking to try to prevent this happening in the future - whilst the legal system may punish the perpetrators, the victims (and future victims) are damaged for life. Ignoring this wont make it go away and just plays into the hands of people like Robinson who are using these offences and the lack of coverage of them for their own purposes.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
There have been muslim grooming gang trials all over the country in the last few years - a lot have now been concluded. I would have thought the reasons why this whole area should be debated by politicians/the media are fairly obvious - why is this happening and what can we do to prevent this happening in the future. That would be a common sense approach rather than doing nothing, waiting for the next case to be prosecuted and tried and congratulating ourselves on the legal system bringing the perpetrators to justice. As a society that completely fails the future victims.
I also think they should be talked sensibly about,no problem at all about that..But standing outside a court when a trial is on going with a racist Islamophobic witch hunt mentality is not the way to go.

I think thats all most are saying on here
Old 13-06-2018, 09:01 PM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Les , you seem one of the more moderate posters on here. At no stage have I agreed with anything racist TB may have said, I do feel strongly about how children have been groomed and raped by predominantly Asian gangs and were seemingly allowed to escape justice for so long because of PC. In my view TR has tried to highlight these crimes where the main media were avoiding it. He has put himself at risk but I admire his courage in standing up to be counted. I also get it that a lot of people only see him as a racist I see him as a crusader trying to get a terrible crime brought out into the open.
I have broad shoulders and can handle the abuse but why should change my view to please some on here ?
Except of course the EDL were very late to the party as the Rochdale and Rotherham cases had already broken, and arrests had been made. They only got involved once the cases had gone to court.

To claim they had anything to do with these cases being brought or solved is a re-write of history
Old 13-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfc View Post
No but it could be a reason why all the complaints made to the police years ago were ignored
I think it has been admitted, tacitly at least, that concerns over perceptions on racism were part of the problem. Which is terrible.

As were stereotypes of the victims and their backgrounds
As was incompetence and lack of agencies working together.
As was a basic lack of understanding and recognition of child abuse.

These latter elements are all similar themes in so many other cases; involving white and other ethnic offenders. Perhaps add political corruption to some. So why the attention from certain parties to these so called 'Asian' gangs?

Where was the attention and campaign about this To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

And many others.

So what is unique about 'Asian's?
Old 13-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Just seen this in the Mail...Nothing hidden.

Asian sex gang of eight 'predatory' men who abused girls as young as 13 in a 's*** wagon' with the number plate ending 'SHG' are jailed for a total of almost 90 YEARS
Old 13-06-2018, 10:33 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Just seen this in the Mail...Nothing hidden.

Asian sex gang of eight 'predatory' men who abused girls as young as 13 in a 's*** wagon' with the number plate ending 'SHG' are jailed for a total of almost 90 YEARS
Justice is done
Old 13-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Justice is done
Presumably 'Tommy' Yaxley-Lennon played a pivotal role in bringing them to justice...?
Old 13-06-2018, 11:27 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Problem with this mate is you cannot separate the racist from the actual crime that took place,Robinson is using this and you to promote racism if you like it or not.

I myself in some respects agree with you about the original cover up but eventually(which was way to long) it was dealt with, that's why we have the court cases now which Robinson has gone to nick for for trying to feck up with what you basically want,justice.

And it's not because a racist is using these poor kids to promote hate that anything has come to light,he is doing it for his own fuc ked up agenda...Don't let him use you like this.
A bigger problem is that racism seems to be deemed just a 'white' thing in this country when in reality the grooming/abuse cases are also racism as the perps have zero regard for white women.

This is why they were able to get away with this for so long and is now being openly admitted by the law makers. Around the country there are now 100's convicted of this crime.

Recently a radio presenter, who is Pakistani and a muslim called out the perps and the authorities about this, saying he was ashamed of those who do this and ashamed to live in a country where something is not done about it in case the local community are offended. He's a very brave guy to highlight this. But had a white presenter said the same thing we all know what would be said.

I've had so many cases of reverse racism but I'm not allowed to say anything about it. Especially on here as the snowflakes go in to melt down.

Just today I was in a Royal London hospital coffee bar when a chap walked up to my table on the phone and just sat down. I nodded to him to say that's fine but he ignored me and continued to talk in what I believe was Urdu.

He stared at me while talking and then said in perfect English. 'I'm in the coffee bar at royal London hospital sitting at the same table as a kafir.' He then laughed and carried on talking in Urdu. I don't believe he thought I would say anything but this pissed me off somewhat so I leaned forward, stared at him and said. 'Call me a kafir again, see what happens!' A few seconds of glaring took place and he then got up and walked off.

The point is had it kicked off who would have been the racist!

BTW, my own daughter is a snowflake but she was shocked at a reverse racism incident she had. She saw a black women struggling to get down some underground station steps with a pushchair so said do you want a hand, and without waiting for the reply, picked up the front of the pushchair and started walking down the steps. The women screamed at her. Don't touch my pushchair white bitch. She was so shocked she almost dropped it. Prior to this we had many arguments about reverse racism, which she said did not exist, that was the first time she experienced it. I was also surprised that she told me about it.

Yes, we still have a problem with racism but the turn a blind eye culture to reverse racism is just as harmful as it endorses the behaviour.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:28 PM

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Have a look at the state of the pilchards on this thread...

Old 14-06-2018, 03:29 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Great anecdotes, Delboy. We must stand up for the oppressed whites in this country.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-06-2018, 05:11 AM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Which one?
Old 14-06-2018, 05:13 AM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Great anecdotes, Delboy. We must stand up for the oppressed whites in this country.
Surely we should stand up for everyone!! You yellow snowflakes are a major part of the issue with the rise of the right
Old 14-06-2018, 05:31 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfc View Post
Surely we should stand up for everyone!! You yellow snowflakes are a major part of the issue with the rise of the right
Actually, it will be more likely to be people like you, who spread untrue stories about racism garnered from fake websites.

Got any more fairy tales from the International Tribunal for Natural Justice?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ