Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
No I didn't mean his posts made me think. More that why he would aim most of his fire on the left, give cover for groups like FLA who are clearly themselves organised by the far right, and come on a thread about fascists marching in Poland to just have another dig at the left. Some might think he's got an agenda.
Ah. Fair enough then.

TBF I've seen him make interesting points on some debates, so I was perhaps unfair in my last comment, but I make you right here - anything that digs at the far right his and others' immediate response is digs at the left.

Its understandable, I suppose, I find it difficult to debate the anti-semetic stuff without pointing out the latent racism in most of the people who bring it up.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:07 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Horrible man who is luckily pretty irrelevant. It is sad to see several people posting on here that are clearly try to deflect what a **** he is by bringing up other, non related stories or people.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:14 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yawn. The classic right thing of lumping in the left with the far right.

Your posts are full of intolerance, insults and aimed mainly at the left. Makes you think.
I Wish you would actually stop and think for once..it would be a very refreshing change..You might even garner a response where i don't feel the need to point out what a plank you come across as . As for me being right wing , i suppose to you I am, but only because you lean so far to the left you topple over sitting on the bog. I am actually a natural labour voter ..never voted blue in my life..all of which I have explained to you before but classically chose to ignore .. The fact that I and others have the sense to realise that even the Tories come up with the odd good policy doesn't make us right wing either..
.It makes us wise enough to know there are good ideas on all sides of the spectrum ..even your shower of shit come up with the odd good one ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 14-11-2017, 02:19 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Dude, i've given up on rational discourse with you as I feel myself getting dumber and dumber every time I try. Therefore...

Shit it, you fash
Another blank ..

Old 14-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'm beginning to think this may be a different Tommy Robinson. Strange choice as a goodwill ambassador for an arts charity.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post

I'm beginning to think this may be a different Tommy Robinson. Strange choice as a goodwill ambassador for an arts charity.
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Another blank ..
Not really the thread for that. I'm sure you can talk to a doctor about it, though. Good luck, fash.

Last edited by PauLo; 14-11-2017 at 02:34 PM.

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I Wish you would actually stop and think for once..it would be a very refreshing change..You might even garner a response where i don't feel the need to point out what a plank you come across as . As for me being right wing , i suppose to you I am, but only because you lean so far to the left you topple over sitting on the bog. I am actually a natural labour voter ..never voted blue in my life..all of which I have explained to you before but classically chose to ignore .. The fact that I and others have the sense to realise that even the Tories come up with the odd good policy doesn't make us right wing either..
.It makes us wise enough to know there are good ideas on all sides of the spectrum ..even your shower of shit come up with the odd good one ..
How do you know what his shower of shit is? Apparently you are Labour, ho ho, so CR could be more or less anything by your criteria.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
How do you know what his shower of shit is? Apparently you are Labour, ho ho, so CR could be more or less anything by your criteria.
Are you new here ? .. I'm naturally labour ..not communist..

Old 14-11-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Not really the thread for that. I'm sure you can talk to a doctor about it, though. Good luck, fash.
And another blank .. Get a better gun fella yours is broken and repeats itself ad infinitum

Old 14-11-2017, 02:39 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
And another blank .. Get a better gun fella yours is broken and repeats itself ad infinitum
OK fash.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:40 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

There is a good person in there somewhere trying to get out.

I expect by 2025 Tommy Robinson will have converted to Islam.

But then join ISIS in 2026.

A confused individual filled with hate.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Do you think they know who he is?

Very strange choice.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:43 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
We can't all be an oracle of knowledge like you sadly.

Maybe if you stop all the insults I might not feel the need to point out what a muppet you are

Also you need to work on your jokes. A bit lacking.

Lastly if you want to debate without throwing around insults, I'm happy to do so. If you want to carry on with the insults, then also happy to to do that.

For the record I think you're a right winger, and sadly taken in by rubbish like the FLA which is an obvious front for the far right. I also think you spend far more time attacking the left than the right. But no, I don't think you are a fascist, unlike some other posters on here.

Now given this thread is about a leading UK fascist and a big fascist movement in Poland that is very worrying, you might wanna say something about that.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:45 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:

Is that website a hoax?
Old 14-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is that website a hoax?
No I don't think so. However, this has interested me so I've done some nosing. I'm not sure it's a registered charity, and the founder is a blatant self publicist who's wikipedia entry reads oddly:

The new edit about this appointment will be amended shortly I expect:

Quote:
In November 2017 the MMBF Trust appointed Neo-Nazi and convicted criminal Tommy Robinson (AKA Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris) as a "goodwill ambassador". Robinson has a lengthy criminal record for assault and fraud among other charges and is currently on bail. Robinson regularly travels throughout Europe to meet with far right-wing activists and has a long record for making racist statements against people of all colours. He describes himself as an advocate for the "white race".
Old 14-11-2017, 02:58 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
The funny thing about all the arguing is that we probably all agree on the majority of things but the things we disagree on, we disagree on vehermently.
Old 14-11-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
We can't all be an oracle of knowledge like you sadly.

Maybe if you stop all the insults I might not feel the need to point out what a muppet you are

Also you need to work on your jokes. A bit lacking.

Lastly if you want to debate without throwing around insults, I'm happy to do so. If you want to carry on with the insults, then also happy to to do that.

For the record I think you're a right winger, and sadly taken in by rubbish like the FLA which is an obvious front for the far right. I also think you spend far more time attacking the left than the right. But no, I don't think you are a fascist, unlike some other posters on here.

Now given this thread is about a leading UK fascist and a big fascist movement in Poland that is very worrying, you might wanna say something about that.
Listen CR ..Ive said many many times I am against extremists of any sort..Tommy Robinson, Jeremy corbyn, Alan Mullery , etc etc. But like it or not you are one too ..intolerant, belligerent, and myopic. You have your hates, I have mine , but I can stand other people's politics if they are tolerant of other peoples. Sadly you are not, you live in that bubble where everyone who even slightly disagrees with you is either fascist or right wing ..There is a huge swathe of people like me who are a lot less blinded by one or the other. And If I say Dianne Abbott is a liability its because she is, the same as Johnson is grade A pillock and unfit for purpose. I am way past being so fervently aligned to a cause because I'm older and wiser than you . Seen it all before and been disappointed before ..To me Corbyn is a fad, a 5 minute wonder who should have walked the last election ..he didn't because that's what he is . Your choice to be sucked in by it and good luck to you, but I'm not , and neither are a lot of others.. That doesn't make us fascist, racist, or tory voters. It makes us different to you and a bit more worldly wise because we can stand back from it and see a bigger picture .. Tommy Robinson? Wanker, fla..great idea ..you see what I'm saying ?

Old 14-11-2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Listen CR ..Ive said many many times I am against extremists of any sort..Tommy Robinson, Jeremy corbyn, Alan Mullery , etc etc. But like it or not you are one too ..intolerant, belligerent, and myopic. You have your hates, I have mine , but I can stand other people's politics if they are tolerant of other peoples. Sadly you are not, you live in that bubble where everyone who even slightly disagrees with you is either fascist or right wing ..There is a huge swathe of people like me who are a lot less blinded by one or the other. And If I say Dianne Abbott is a liability its because she is, the same as Johnson is grade A pillock and unfit for purpose. I am way past being so fervently aligned to a cause because I'm older and wiser than you . Seen it all before and been disappointed before ..To me Corbyn is a fad, a 5 minute wonder who should have walked the last election ..he didn't because that's what he is . Your choice to be sucked in by it and good luck to you, but I'm not , and neither are a lot of others.. That doesn't make us fascist, racist, or tory voters. It makes us different to you and a bit more worldly wise because we can stand back from it and see a bigger picture .. Tommy Robinson? Wanker, fla..great idea ..you see what I'm saying ?
Yeah ok, from posts on the BBS you are such a psychologist you know that I'm intolerant and myopic. In fact in reality I've spent most of my lives fighting for civil liberties, human rights and workers rights. It's just total nonsense to suggest that I think anyone who disagrees with me is a fascist or a racist. Saying so just makes you look like a ranting idiot. I've disagreed with loads of posters on here and not thought they were racists or right wing (even people like Heb who I had big run ins with, but still respect some of his posts). It's only a handful of posters that I get in to insult exchanges with, you being one of them.

Of course who isn't an extremist and who is, depends on your view point. I don't think Corbyn is anything like an extremist, and I think your views are far more extreme than his.

For someone who hates intolerance you sure are intolerant. You just go around throwing around insults to loads of posters on here, but almost always aim for posters with left wing views. I've next to never seen you have a go at the far right and extreme right wing posters on here. Indeed you come on a thread about polish fascists and a UK fascist and once again, choose to lay in to the left.

For a fad Corbyn isn't doing too bad. Biggest vote increase in an election since 1945, and now ahead in the polls for months on up to 46%. That is a huge polling percentage.

As for FLA, if you can't see that it is a front for the far right. That it says that it is against extremists, but says nothing about the far right extremism, but only about Islamic extremism, and is mired with people from across the far right, then you can't see the wood for the trees. Despite you thinking you're worldly and wise. Wake up and smell the coffee son.
Old 14-11-2017, 03:32 PM
43% Burnt

It's official. bones has no idea what an extremist is.