Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 26-04-2018, 03:03 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Kenedy

Seeing as the previous thread got locked (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
I'm dropping this suggestion again.

After seeing how much of a positive impact the pacy left winger /LWB Kenedy has had at Newcastle, at times what seems like he's single-handedly pulled them out of relegation trouble, we really should be closely monitoring his situation.

He's had a successful loan in the grim old North, but surely we can throw our cards on the table and bid for him too. He's got his friends in London, opening up a restaurant with Willian and David Luiz, so might be interested in staying south. We might even be able to get a bulk deal with RLC too, who knows unless we ask.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-04-2018, 09:55 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Seeing as the previous thread got locked (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
I'm dropping this suggestion again.

After seeing how much of a positive impact the pacy left winger /LWB Kenedy has had at Newcastle, at times what seems like he's single-handedly pulled them out of relegation trouble, we really should be closely monitoring his situation.

He's had a successful loan in the grim old North, but surely we can throw our cards on the table and bid for him too. He's got his friends in London, opening up a restaurant with Willian and David Luiz, so might be interested in staying south. We might even be able to get a bulk deal with RLC too, who knows unless we ask.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Nice thought but extremely doubtful. Kenedy looks a very usueful player when on his game. Another loan may be an option.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:26 PM

Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Would expect him to be Newcastle's number one target in the summer.
Old 27-04-2018, 06:31 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Very good player but we are well served by PVA and Schlupp and still have Souare on the books in that position , any Transfer money available must be spent on a forward because 2 out of the 3 we've got are simply not good enough.
Old 27-04-2018, 06:55 AM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Him and PVA on the left would be ridiculous
Old 27-04-2018, 09:59 AM

Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Very good player but we are well served by PVA and Schlupp and still have Souare on the books in that position , any Transfer money available must be spent on a forward because 2 out of the 3 we've got are simply not good enough.
He plays left wing for Newcastle by the way.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:11 AM

Lprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Someone in the mould of Kenedy/Richarlison would be amazing and put pressure on Zaha/Townsend.

very unlikely though, but the exact type of player we should be looking for, didn't quite make the grade at a top team with something to prove (Kenedy) with potential resale value.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:24 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
May now be out of reach, as he has been utterly sensational since joining Newcastle on loan.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see him out on loan again. I'm sure the Geordies would be heading the queue.

I'm wondering if Redmond is worth a shout if Southampton go down, was an awesome player a couple years ago - surely can be found again, even if he has gone right off the boil there.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:11 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
May now be out of reach, as he has been utterly sensational since joining Newcastle on loan.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see him out on loan again. I'm sure the Geordies would be heading the queue.

I'm wondering if Redmond is worth a shout if Southampton go down, was an awesome player a couple years ago - surely can be found again, even if he has gone right off the boil there.
Not rated by Saints fans, I back their judgement.
Old 27-04-2018, 03:51 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Not rated by Saints fans, I back their judgement.
That's the thing, he has been utter toilet for them but he was one hell of a player before that and even Pep seems to think so!

They seem to have destroyed a player with real potential. Been desperate to sign him since he ripped us apart in the championship, when the Saints got him I was convinced that the chance was long gone as he would only end up at somewhere like Liverpool or above next.
Old 29-04-2018, 08:17 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like a right prick. And he’s got a tattoo on his head. Wanker
Old 29-04-2018, 08:36 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Looks like a right prick. And hes got a tattoo on his head. Wanker
What as opposed to Wilf who has a huge one on his neck......
Old 13-06-2018, 08:00 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Kennedy available

Newcastle chronicle reporting Chelsea don't want to loan him out and will look for 20m which has priced Newcastle out.

It probably prices us out as well but a very decent player that could slot in for RLC on the left.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 13-06-2018, 08:02 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Think hed go to Newcastle but we should absolutely be in for him. Turned Newcastle season around and would be great for us
Old 13-06-2018, 08:23 AM

LuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Based on what we saw at Newcastle last season when he looked superb and if the fee of 20m you mention is true he is a steal at that price, i cant believe the Geordies would not be interested at that price.
I have read some of the big European clubs are interested which would most likely rule Palace and even Newcastle out.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:32 AM

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At 22 this one would make perfect sense. At 20m, in this crazy world, it seems to make even more.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:40 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Based on what we saw at Newcastle last season when he looked superb and if the fee of 20m you mention is true he is a steal at that price, i cant believe the Geordies would not be interested at that price.
I have read some of the big European clubs are interested which would most likely rule Palace and even Newcastle out.
He is at one of Europes biggest clubs and is bemoaning his lack of playing time. He may not want to go to a big club where he may have a real issue in getting game time. He is still pretty young so he needs to be playing every game to develop.

We would be an ideal opportunity to do that.

He has also played LB i think so his defensive work is pretty solid.

As a one in one out if we could sell Townsend and bring in Kenedy for the same/similar money then would people do it?
Old 13-06-2018, 08:52 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reckon we should offer Chelsea both Kenedy & RLC for 40m

Sell Benteke for 25-30m to raise the funds and free up the salary.
As Yawood
Centro Superior
Old 13-06-2018, 08:55 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle View Post
Reckon we should offer Chelsea both Kenedy & RLC for 40m

Sell Benteke for 25-30m to raise the funds and free up the salary.
No-one will buy Benteke for 25m+ and Chelsea would want closer to 50m at a guess.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:20 AM

I suspect we will be quoted a higher price for RLC than 20m, that is if he is even for sale at any price.

Kenedy would be a very good buy and add some similar qualities to the side that Loftus-Cheek brought to the side.