Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-05-2018, 11:38 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Dougie is a fan of Rodriguez. However thereís an issue bringing in a player who has been accused of racism when our squad contains a lot of black players. Tricky one. Based on ability, Iíd have him all day long.

Good point. Plus a dodgy injury record. On the basis of that, itís a no from me. Our team spirit and unity is our biggest strength.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:43 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
Good point. Plus a dodgy injury record. On the basis of that, it’s a no from me. Our team spirit and unity is our biggest strength.
To view the link you have to Register or Login Not really. One horror injury, another bad one, besides that he’s clean. Has made 75 appearances in the past two seasons.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:57 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
And so it all begins
this. Rodriguez will be linked to most the teams from burnley down
Old 02-05-2018, 12:29 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
No to Dawson not tall enough and generally not good enough. Would have to be really cheap, strikes me as a player in decline. Rather buy Fosu-Mensah

Last edited by aj4england; 02-05-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:58 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dougie is a fan of Rodriguez. However thereís an issue bringing in a player who has been accused of racism when our squad contains a lot of black players. Tricky one. Based on ability, Iíd have him all day long.
I see what you mean but he was found not guilty of that accusation. Both players should emerge from that incident with their reputations unblemished (but as we saw with the Burnley fans with Bong on Saturday, that won't necessarily happen).
Old 02-05-2018, 01:09 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Geoff Thomas on Martin Keown ZDS Cup Final

Nose splattered - GT, hero
Old 02-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Iím pretty non plus about Rodriguez also.
He was a good player just injuries have ravaged him and for the money there are younger hungrier players out there. Also his distinct lack of goals. Scoring a nicely worked team goal ever 8 games doesnít do it for me.
Of course it does, because you prefer the 3 goals a season Benteke style.
Old 02-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Precisely.
Not that long ago he was talked about as an England player, and if some people feel Dawson cant add something extra that would be to Palace's benefit then we must be blessed with talent. Unfortunately Scott Dann may never return as before, Delaney is finished, Kelly after years at the club is still unable to establish a regular spot surely says something. Then Jach does not even impress at under 23 level must tell us something of what we have at our disposal, oh lets not forget how injury prone Tomkins AND Sakho can be.
We talk about Dawson being hard/dirty yet come the summer we will find he will be in demand for sure, and we will look back and regret we did not bring in a "winner" as opposed to be seen by many as just dirty. We often talk about some of our best CB's and names like Cannon, Gilbert, Young and a few others like John McCormack for example crop up and i saw them all play, believe me they were no angels when it came to tackling.
IF and it is a big IF, Roy decides to go with something new next season, say 3-5-2 then a back Three of Dawson-Tomkins-Sakho or just having One of them to call on as back up, would make us a formidable defensive unit to build from.
That's far too rational and sensible for the BBS to understand, plus there's no where near enough profanity in it to enforce your point. Must do better!
Old 02-05-2018, 03:04 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Precisely.
Not that long ago he was talked about as an England player, and if some people feel Dawson cant add something extra that would be to Palace's benefit then we must be blessed with talent. Unfortunately Scott Dann may never return as before, Delaney is finished, Kelly after years at the club is still unable to establish a regular spot surely says something. Then Jach does not even impress at under 23 level must tell us something of what we have at our disposal, oh lets not forget how injury prone Tomkins AND Sakho can be.
We talk about Dawson being hard/dirty yet come the summer we will find he will be in demand for sure, and we will look back and regret we did not bring in a "winner" as opposed to be seen by many as just dirty. We often talk about some of our best CB's and names like Cannon, Gilbert, Young and a few others like John McCormack for example crop up and i saw them all play, believe me they were no angels when it came to tackling.
IF and it is a big IF, Roy decides to go with something new next season, say 3-5-2 then a back Three of Dawson-Tomkins-Sakho or just having One of them to call on as back up, would make us a formidable defensive unit to build from.
Dawson didn't tackle Speroni... the **** is a coward... ******* dived at Newcastle Saturday AND pretended to be injured. The guy is gutless coward. I'd hate to see him in our shirt.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:19 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-05-2018, 03:20 PM

LuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Dawson didn't tackle Speroni... the **** is a coward... ******* dived at Newcastle Saturday AND pretended to be injured. The guy is gutless coward. I'd hate to see him in our shirt.
That is very harsh "mushroom" are you saying that you have not seen a mistimed or possibly a bad tackle happen? or one committed by a Palace player on an opposition player, or see players dive to win free kicks? it happens all the time.
I accept you are not a fan and would not want to see him join Palace as it is your view, but in my opinion he would add a lot to whoever he joins in the summer, and i certainly would not say No if that was Palace and dont be surprised if that was to happen.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:22 PM

LuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
That's far too rational and sensible for the BBS to understand, plus there's no where near enough profanity in it to enforce your point. Must do better!
I will remember that in the future.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Ah didnít know he had a clause, thought it was just 3 million and loads of add ons.
Fairplay, Im sorry for being pedantic.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
He was found innocent.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:48 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
He was found innocent.
Not proven
Old 02-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Precisely.
Cannon, Gilbert and Young played in a totally different era. As did the likes of Norman Hunter, Jackie Charlton, Ron Harris, Tommy Smith and John McCormick. Even back then, hard tackles, often from behind, were part and parcel of the game, but I don't remember an elbow-cum-forearm-smash being part of the repertoire (although the odd right hook after a fearsome tackle sometimes was). Even over-the-top tackles, (© Norman Hunter on John Craven) were often only punished with a "name-taking). Oh, and you forgot Roger Hynd - hard as nails, but FAIR.

Now thankfully such things are a relic of the past. As is Craig Dawson. He has form. He can piss off to WWF or something. The c*nt. You don't need to be a thug to be an enforcer.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:07 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
That is very harsh "mushroom" are you saying that you have not seen a mistimed or possibly a bad tackle happen? or one committed by a Palace player on an opposition player, or see players dive to win free kicks? it happens all the time.
I accept you are not a fan and would not want to see him join Palace as it is your view, but in my opinion he would add a lot to whoever he joins in the summer, and i certainly would not say No if that was Palace and dont be surprised if that was to happen.
I've seen loads of mistimed and bad tackles by Palace players "LuieJack"... probably 100's. I've never seen a player of ours smash his elbow in to the eye socket of a keeper at a corner. If I did see one of our players do that... i'd think they were a bit of a ****.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
He was found innocent.
I know. Is still a concern though within the club. Believe it or not.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know. Is still a concern though within the club. Believe it or not.
He wasn’t found innocent. The case was not proven. The experts employed to determine what was actually said couldn’t conclude either way. So basically no one knows. But this is very different from Rodriguez definitely didn’t do it or even probably didn’t do it. It is no clue whether he did or not.

Consequently the club should be concerned. If they were looking to sign him and were not considering this I’d be worried. If they are then it shows the club’s policies on issues like this have improved from the time when we signed David Goodwillie on loan.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 02-05-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:13 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
As much as I detest the Sun, my understanding is that we definitely want Dawson (and Fredericks).
Not surprised by that at all given his relationship with Roy