Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:54 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Surprised for the Rodrigues love. 2 horrific injuries in his career.. not exactly tearing the place up.. and we’d have to overpay

Better value elsewhere
Old 03-05-2018, 09:56 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Got some of our transfers right before haven't they? May talk shite on most topics, but don't think they're any worse than most other outlets for football.
Even Harry Monk got a transfer rumour right once, I think

If you throw enough mud, some will stick eventually. Anyway, I could just about cope with Dawson if he was any good, but he isn't imo so I hope he isn't coming
Old 03-05-2018, 09:58 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post

If you throw enough mud, some will stick eventually. Anyway, I could just about cope with Dawson if he was any good, but he isn't imo so I hope he isn't coming
Agreed, would be a solid back up CB but nothing more. Lets go for someone younger and less cvuntish.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:12 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post

Annoyinlgly, because I hate the paper, the Sun have often been the first to break accurate transfer stories about us in the recent years.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:17 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
If Ward is off, and it looks quite possible, then a player like Dawson could make a fair bit of sense.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:23 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
I think they would both be good signings for us. As for the price, lets see. We have no idea what the market rate is at the moment.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:39 AM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
I’m not sure I’m too happy about the cannot be proven verdict over the racist language. Bong is adamant.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:40 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Iím not sure Iím too happy about the cannot be proven verdict over the racist language. Bong is adamant.
I think he may well have misheard what was said. I am not doubting he beleives it but I also would be quite surprised if, Rodriguez used those words too - he is adamant too. But hey, I just don't know. None of us do and I guess Rodriguez is probably the only one who does.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 04-05-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:09 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Rondon is a far better proven goalscorer and offers something different from Benteke.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 04-05-2018, 09:10 AM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rondon is not a goalscorer.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:11 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
If Ward is off, and it looks quite possible, then a player like Dawson could make a fair bit of sense.
I like Dawson. I assume it'd be to play right back and to cover centre back. As such, a very good squad player. His aerial ability would be massive for us. Nasty and horrible, but he'd be playing for us so I wouldn't mind it.

As for Rodriguez, no thanks.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:20 AM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
£30m for the pair seems way too much for an injury prone striker and a utility defender.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:51 AM

kestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I think he amy well have misheard what was said. I am not doubting he beleives it but I also would be quite surprised if, Rodriguez used those words too - he is adamant too. But hey, I just don't know. None of us do and I guess Rodriguez is probably the only one who does.
With Bong and Rodriguez both claiming to be Adam Ant this really isn't going to help Stuart Goddard!
Old 04-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
30p plus Lee would be a fairer deal.
Dawson is better than Kelly but on the other hand Kelly would never elbow a keeper in the jaw in an off the ball incident.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Annoyinlgly, because I hate the paper, the Sun have often been the first to break accurate transfer stories about us in the recent years.
Several Palace in the sports dept.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:56 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
If we signed Dawson the only upside is knowing he'd be watching AWB from the bench.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:00 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestoneagle View Post
With Bong and Rodriguez both claiming to be Adam Ant this really isn't going to help Stuart Goddard!
I had to look up the Stuart Goddard reference. Well played.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
I had to look up the Stuart Goddard reference. Well played.
It was a good move but I would counter it with Gerald Harper. Boom.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky View Post
Rondon is not a goalscorer.
Is he the moody bastard who used to be at Stoke? If so, no ta.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:26 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Be a grim day if Dawson ever wears the red and blue. Dirty ****.