Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 27-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
You're spot on. That's why I find it odd that Palace fans are so quick to jump on the bandwagon, when Zaha has suffered similar criticism in the past. In fact, he still does get this nonsense.
Note that I'm not one of those citing his bad attitude but - I thought it was in part some of the things mentioned above but I also remember him demonstrating on the pitch a cba attitude during that relegation year. There were a lot of stories at the time about an off the pitch, lack of discipline, and an ego that was causing problems amongst the players but he was hardly alone. They were just stories but the topics were alluded to by a couple of pundits towards the end.

I don't think Wilf attracted the same level other than for Young England where he seemed to have dug himself a hole which culminated with the on pitch bust-up with Ravel Morrison and something similar off the pitch with Henderson?

Anyway - hopefully for his sake he has matured.

My questions over him are more to do with his football but I have only seen him twice this season and so not enough to know, so they are questions still. I am also fairly wary of anyone that hyped after a handful of games as he was because they seem to get a plus 5 before they kick a ball .
Old 27-05-2018, 12:56 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Note that I'm not one of those citing his bad attitude but - I thought it was in part some of the things mentioned above but I also remember him demonstrating on the pitch a cba attitude during that relegation year. There were a lot of stories at the time about an off the pitch, lack of discipline, and an ego that was causing problems amongst the players but he was hardly alone. They were just stories but the topics were alluded to by a couple of pundits towards the end.

I don't think Wilf attracted the same level other than for Young England where he seemed to have dug himself a hole which culminated with the on pitch bust-up with Ravel Morrison and something similar off the pitch with Henderson?

Anyway - hopefully for his sake he has matured.

My questions over him are more to do with his football but I have only seen him twice this season and so not enough to know, so they are questions still. I am also fairly wary of anyone that hyped after a handful of games as he was because they seem to get a plus 5 before they kick a ball .
The vile in the family back home rate him highly and reckon he really has matured with Jedi and Terry alongside him. Quality player imo, no idea how he played yesterday as was working .
Old 27-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
The vile in the family back home rate him highly and reckon he really has matured with Jedi and Terry alongside him. Quality player imo, no idea how he played yesterday as was working .
Sounds good. I know a couple of Villa fans that raved about him early on but had enough with him during relegation year but supposedly the whole atmosphere there was pretty toxic and he was a youngster. I suspect you are right re maturing. I can't imagine Jedi or Terry putting up with any bull**** and he should be better player for it. .
Old 27-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Don't particularly like him.

Not entirely sure he'd get on with Wilf as he has a similar selfish streak.

But, he'd be a potentially great signing. If you get him firing, his value skyrockets.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:20 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Exactly what we need a player to take some of the attn of Wilf
So naturally gifted Roy would be great manager for him.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Raver

out vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thought he was impressive yesterday and exactly the kind of young, exciting player we need and can help to mould. Plus I think it's a realistic level of quality to aspire for, without being either beneath the necessary standard or above our station. Would love to see it happen!
Old 27-05-2018, 04:23 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
£20-30m lol. Heís 7-10 at best.
I agree with you but that's what THEY will want isn't it. Can you see Villa selling him for around the £10m mark because i can't.
Anyway i think he'll stay at Villa.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:15 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
I agree with you but that's what THEY will want isn't it. Can you see Villa selling him for around the £10m mark because i can't.
Anyway i think he'll stay at Villa.
And that should be good for him, playing every week will make him a better player going up a level and only getting the odd chance from the bench may set him back as it set Wilf back going to Man Utd.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:17 PM

PemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne man View Post
The boy reminds me of a young Jerry Murphy
And there's nothing wrong in that
Very good shout.

I'm glad that Fulham beat Villa to come up, deserved it over the season and on the day but there are less potential pickings from Villa than Fulham for us given the result and Grealish is certainly the best potential fit for us in their team.

If Roy fancies him I reckon he could turn him into a very decent consistent performer for us.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:17 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Squad?!

I can only assume you never saw our bench last season.
Nowhere near our best 18 matchday squad when all fit e.g last 5-7 games.
Why would you want to pay a considerable fee let alone wages for a bit part player.
If the likes of Kirby Daly and lokilo and lumeka arnt to go on loan they can provide cameo performances from the bench.
Fully expect more of our own to break through if we can secure mid table position earlier next season.
If only Frank had learnt to walk first before running.............
Old 28-05-2018, 10:41 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
Why would you want to pay a considerable fee let alone wages for a bit part player.
If the likes of Kirby Daly and lokilo and lumeka arnt to go on loan they can provide cameo performances from the bench.
Fully expect more of our own to break through if we can secure mid table position earlier next season.
Yeah I think Jimmy said he didn't really understand why FDB didn't use his tactics with our existing formation and then build from there instead of trying to do it all in one go.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:25 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Prefer Lookman.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:29 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
He is Villa fan, from a Villa family, grown up in and at the club.

I would love for him to come to Palace but in many other ways I hope he stays at Villa. It's his club
Old 28-05-2018, 02:38 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Exactly what we need a player to take some of the attn of Wilf
So naturally gifted Roy would be great manager for him.
Agree more I think about it more he makes sense if we canít get RLC on loan or permanent.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
He is Villa fan, from a Villa family, grown up in and at the club.

I would love for him to come to Palace but in many other ways I hope he stays at Villa. It's his club
Agree with this too
Old 28-05-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Prefer Lookman.
Why? Whatís he done compared to Grealish . Didnít set Toffees alight , that said seems to be doing ok in Germany.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:48 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Why? Whatís he done compared to Grealish . Didnít set Toffees alight , that said seems to be doing ok in Germany.
Feel he is more of an out-and-out winger. Grealish likes to roam more.
Old 28-05-2018, 03:00 PM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Feel he is more of an out-and-out winger. Grealish likes to roam more.
Maybe wrong, but I think Palace have played better and showed more variety without wingers. Love the way even our left back can turn up in centre forward position. Under Pardew all out attack led to chaos, left back can maraude because others cover.
Old 28-05-2018, 03:06 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
So not as good as the likes of Lee? Really??
Old 28-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It is incredibly difficult to set toffees alight - I’ve tried.