Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Flat caps should be banned by law unless you either live or were born north of the Watford Gap.

Even then they should only be worn in conjunction with a ferret down the trousers and a whippet on a piece of string.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:49 AM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Flat caps should only be worn with suitable accents saying ecky thump as like and most importantly taking wooden rattles to th'game!

Baseball caps should be strictly for teenagers.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:50 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Baseball caps definitely say 'I'm going to smash you up bruv'

He's only been here two minutes and he already looks quite south London to me. Like it.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:50 AM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ecky thump Skintagain--How did you read my mind?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:53 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
I am working in the north again this week at a Manchester college and even they don't wear flat caps. I think it's time to get over your baldness and liberate your follicle free scalp from oppression. However, if you want to look 'Northern' keep it up. If you think it makes you look more interesting people are lying to you.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:54 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
I posted this on another thread this week, posting again. Ahem....

Did you hear about the dyslexic Yorkshireman? He wore a cat flap on his head.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 06-12-2013, 11:05 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
I am working in the north again this week at a Manchester college and even they don't wear flat caps. I think it's time to get over your baldness and liberate your follicle free scalp from oppression. However, if you want to look 'Northern' keep it up. If you think it makes you look more interesting people are lying to you.
Time to get over baldness? I have absolutely no problems with bald head, in fact I like it as I have been shaving 0 grade now for some 13 years. However, the downside is in summer the head burns quickly and in the winter you lose most the heat out of your head.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
Ecky thump Skintagain--How did you read my mind?
Not sure but the ferret was nipping a bit and it prompted me to write.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
The other day someone came into my work and started asking why I was wearing a flat cap (Ted Baker) as I was too young and instead I should have been wearing a woolly hat (or beanie I think is what she meant). She said I was too young to wear a flat cap - WTF .

So the question is, are flat caps cool or not!? I'm 36 with no hair.
Why not wear your flat cap backwards see what she says about that.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:20 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 06-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Turn It Like Trevor

Dawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mate, wear whatever you feel happy in and f*** what anyone else thinks. Who gave them the right to judge you or what you wear? Did you ask for their opinion? Why do you care what anyone else thinks?

I sometimes wear a baseball cap in the summer to prevent my bald head from getting sunburnt and a thick woolly hat in the winter to stop it getting cold. Been doing that for years since first I started losing my hair. I've never given a shit what anyone else thought about my baldness or my choice of headgear and neither should you. I'm happy with my shaved head and hats and, what's more, anyone who thinks I'm too old to wear my mod parka, monkey boots and Ben Sherman shirts at 61 years old can f*** off and mind their own business.

If you like your flat cap and are happy wearing it, then that is ALL that matters. F*** the self-appointed fashion police. The real definition of 'cool' isn't being 'on trend' (yawn) it's doing your own thing and being happy with it.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:27 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I personally fall in the the camp of wear that the fück you like and and don't give a toss what anyone else thinks.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:39 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawkins' Banana View Post
Mate, wear whatever you feel happy in and f*** what anyone else thinks. Who gave them the right to judge you or what you wear? Did you ask for their opinion? Why do you care what anyone else thinks?

I sometimes wear a baseball cap in the summer to prevent my bald head from getting sunburnt and a thick woolly hat in the winter to stop it getting cold. Been doing that for years since first I started losing my hair. I've never given a shit what anyone else thought about my baldness or my choice of headgear and neither should you. I'm happy with my shaved head and hats and, what's more, anyone who thinks I'm too old to wear my mod parka, monkey boots and Ben Sherman shirts at 61 years old can f*** off and mind their own business.

If you like your flat cap and are happy wearing it, then that is ALL that matters. F*** the self-appointed fashion police. The real definition of 'cool' isn't being 'on trend' (yawn) it's doing your own thing and being happy with it.

Here here.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I wear a flat cap. It belonged to my Grandfather, God rest his soul, and I couldn't give a toss what anyone thinks about me wearing it.
I think you carry it off.

Adds to the sense of menace.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:43 PM

Nigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wear a plain balck flat cap to work, looks smarter with an overcoat that a wooley hat and dont really feel posh enough to be sporting a topper.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:53 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

How lovely. Thanks, I think.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:56 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

I think it makes him look like a mushroom but each to their own.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
They're a safer option than baseball caps in fairness...

Old 06-12-2013, 12:59 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
I think it makes him look like a mushroom but each to their own.

The first person to say that I'm a fun guy to be with has to wear a bowler hat and orange sash for the rest of the year.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:02 PM

ConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like wearing a baseball cap because it makes me look hard at the football