Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-12-2013, 06:03 PM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I had to wear a beret for 12 years whilst in the ra,

I expected a post like this from Sel Celtic not from you
Old 07-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
I had my Flat Cap on in the boxes today
Old 09-12-2013, 07:43 AM

robcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trouble with flat caps is they affect driving ability, not in a good way.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bought myself a baker/newsboy cap on Sunday, and I can still just about carry it off
Old 09-12-2013, 12:55 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
The BBS will be the judge of that - pictures?
Old 09-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
The BBS will be the judge of that - pictures?
This.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:47 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller View Post
Bought myself a baker/newsboy cap on Sunday, and I can still just about carry it off
I have got one of those on my Christmas list.

What's yours made from? Tweed, corduroy, leather, wool?
Old 09-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
I have got one of those on my Christmas list.

What's yours made from? Tweed, corduroy, leather, wool?
Wool, will put a pic up of it after the Chelsea game.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
It may have been discussed already but what about women in flat caps?

I just saw a woman wearing a flat cap and she looked like a prize penis.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
It may have been discussed already but what about women in flat caps?
Perfectly acceptable in the right situation.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:33 PM

Aguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by robcmitchell View Post
Trouble with flat caps is they affect driving ability, not in a good way.
Not as badly as baseball caps.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:26 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been wearing a flat cap for about a month. I love it.

I look quite the part when walking the dog now.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:27 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've got my eyes on a brown battered leather baker cap though.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:59 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I've never really seen the Baker style (or at least didn't know it was called that) before but looking at them I think one could be my next acquisition. Cool.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
I think this thread needs pictures of everyone wearing a Flat Cap
Old 10-12-2013, 09:18 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You lose most the heat out of your head
Not true.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 10-12-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonin2000 View Post
Not true.

Oh, I stand corrected then.

However, when I don't wear a hat I get immensely cold and when I remove my hat it is often extremely warm. Maybe it's more psychological than anything else.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:33 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Oh, I stand corrected then.

However, when I don't wear a hat I get immensely cold and when I remove my hat it is often extremely warm. Maybe it's more psychological than anything else.
Well, I guess the point is that most of the time that it's cold outside, you're more than likely to be wearing clothes on the rest of your body. So the only places you're likely to lose heat from are your hands and your head. So wearing a hat will keep you warmer.

Anyway, back on topic. Flat caps are great, depending on the hat and the wearer.

This shop in Williamsburg, NY is beautiful:

It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 10-12-2013, 10:18 AM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep - Been thinking aboit this also - Beenies too itchy - Trappers too much - Baseballs more summer and flatcaps sound more comfortable. Not sure fulll out baker boy or flat - Kinda want something in the middle - Wheres a good place to get one ?
Old 10-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Palace/Panionios

Photos, I will get the ball rolling,