Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Yep - Been thinking aboit this also - Beenies too itchy - Trappers too much - Baseballs more summer and flatcaps sound more comfortable. Not sure fulll out baker boy or flat - Kinda want something in the middle - Wheres a good place to get one ?
Bates in Jerymn Street. Hat heaven.

Old 10-12-2013, 10:53 AM

Night Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
fan of the baker boy hat myself
Old 10-12-2013, 11:07 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
personally I think both flat caps and baseball caps look fine but I am still yet to see anyone not look like a knob in an eight-point cap but it does only tend to be knobs who choose to wear one like the James Cordon photo earlier on.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:58 AM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 21-12-2013, 10:25 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Definitely a cap/hat day today. I will be sporting this little number today at Selhurst. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
baseball caps on adults

for shame
Old 21-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Flat Cap Weather
Old 21-12-2013, 10:33 AM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
baseball caps on adults

for shame
I'll let you tell Tony that.
Old 21-12-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
baseball caps on adults

for shame
I'll let you tell Tony that.
Old 21-12-2013, 11:02 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
No one likes a grass

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 21-12-2013, 12:36 PM

Spoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Now canvas and brushes were wearing thin
When London started calling him
To come on down and wear the old flat cap
Old 21-12-2013, 12:40 PM

Spoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will be wearing mine today.
Old 21-12-2013, 03:02 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller View Post
Bought myself a baker/newsboy cap on Sunday, and I can still just about carry it off
Rather more camp than I would have associated with you, but a picture will allow us to be the judge of this.
Old 21-12-2013, 03:04 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here

Last edited by Richard; 21-12-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 21-12-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Perfectly acceptable in the right situation.

I.e. not in the lower picture, where it is associated with an over and under and some form of ghastly American jeep ?
Old 21-12-2013, 05:13 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not for me personally, I'm not brave enough to make such a statement. I just stick to wearing my Bart Simpson baseball cap back to front. Smart casual.
Old 21-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Akubra for new world sunshine.
I have one of these badboys

I also have one of those squashy kangaroo leather ones to keep the rain off and an earflappy one made out of dead rabbit which I got in Vienna. Proper warm it is. They like their furs there.
Old 21-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Later on, that same evening:

Good plan. Save money on the stripper, more for booze.
Old 21-12-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling View Post
I have one of these badboys
Akubra ? So do I.
Old 21-12-2013, 09:18 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I feel like chucking my flat cap in the bin today after today's performance. I noticed lots of flat caps today and especially so in block A/B of the Holmesdale today. Also in the Arthur where I was.