Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:43 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just out of interest, what skins are people using for KODI? Can't quite make up my mind.

I'm playing KODI on my main TV in the lounge using a new Mincrosoft All In One keyboard. Only just got it and its so much nicer having a keyboard to use and turn away when not needed.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:01 PM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Confluence is the original skin.

Some skins are designed to be used only with a touch screen and will be unresponsive on non-touch screen monitor use.

Youtube has plenty of videos on Kodi skins.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got a new cheap Lenovo tablet yesterday. Downloaded latest Kodi which is v17. Very different and tricky to navigate. I got it working and then it crashed and now won't open. I think I'll uninstall and try to find v16.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 09-01-2017, 04:28 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What is the best free add on for films and tv?
Old 09-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like specto but exodus is good too.

www.bensheroestrust.org

Old 09-01-2017, 10:56 PM
Vive La Revolution

Can't get the downloads to work on this little lenovo tablet. Tried exodus and specto. Set download folders. Ensured playback was set to directory and autoplay was unticked. Anyone got any ideas pls?

edit. Ignore me I was trying to get the download menu from the listing rather than one of the actual files that has the listing.

www.bensheroestrust.org

Last edited by Shoreditch CPFC; 10-01-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:44 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been using Pulse from Ares wizard which is good but needs to be updated now but no idea how to do that.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galo View Post
Been using Pulse from Ares wizard which is good but needs to be updated now but no idea how to do that.
I use pulse. It auto updates doesn't it?
Old 11-01-2017, 04:42 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1 View Post
What is the best free add on for films and tv?
Exodus and Specto fork
Old 11-01-2017, 07:56 PM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know. I currently use Wookie and happy with it but the backgrounds to it are out of date and Christmas themes. If I change to a different Wookie (ie, retro, new look, Wookie lite etc) do I lose my addons and have to start again?
Old 11-01-2017, 08:25 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Does anyone know. I currently use Wookie and happy with it but the backgrounds to it are out of date and Christmas themes. If I change to a different Wookie (ie, retro, new look, Wookie lite etc) do I lose my addons and have to start again?

You should not lose any add-ons by just changing the look of it. There will probably be an update soon, if it has not been released already which will remove the christmassy stuff. Keep an eye on the RSS ticker at the bottom and you will see update announcements there.

I'm sure the Christmas stuff is New Look and wookie lite may be fewer addons for people who are running kodi on mobile devices ect. i always use the new Look and mine is also christmassy.

its really easy to update

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 11-01-2017, 08:52 PM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo View Post
You should not lose any add-ons by just changing the look of it. There will probably be an update soon, if it has not been released already which will remove the christmassy stuff. Keep an eye on the RSS ticker at the bottom and you will see update announcements there.

I'm sure the Christmas stuff is New Look and wookie lite may be fewer addons for people who are running kodi on mobile devices ect. i always use the new Look and mine is also christmassy.

its really easy to update

That's great and informative - thanks. It shows the ticker bar at the bottom of the home screen saying there's an new update. I just clicked on new look to instal and it's asking to make sure I've cleared data first. Do you know how to do that? To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kodi 17.0 is now release edition. Confluence has been binned. There is also a windows 10 app built on 17 that I'm running on my work laptop. Big improvement in UI and look and feel
Also the Plex addon fro Kodi is very good
Old 12-01-2017, 09:33 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
Kodi 17.0 is now release edition. Confluence has been binned. There is also a windows 10 app built on 17 that I'm running on my work laptop. Big improvement in UI and look and feel
Also the Plex addon fro Kodi is very good

Any advantage / disadvantage to using the Windows App vs. the download from the Kodi site?
Old 12-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else having problems getting the matrix TV app on your phone to play the sportsmania links?

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 12-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOisin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Any advantage / disadvantage to using the Windows App vs. the download from the Kodi site?
The Windows 10 version will automatically update the newer versions of Kodi is the main benefit. From what I understand its a full conversion so is otherwise identical.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:27 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
That's great and informative - thanks. It shows the ticker bar at the bottom of the home screen saying there's an new update. I just clicked on new look to instal and it's asking to make sure I've cleared data first. Do you know how to do that? To view the link you have to Register or Login

Yes, you need to go into the settings of the android box, not kodi, settings-apps-kodi and then hit the clear data button. You might as well clear the cache while your here. This will wipe all adorns including wookie.

When you start Kodi again, it will look like a new install.

In Kodi, go to settings-file manager-then scroll till you see add source. Double click that and it will open a box for you to enter the following address

To view the link you have to Register or Login (I think I got the :// the right way round)

Give it a name such as wookie and click done

Now go to settings-addons-install from zip file then navigate to wookie which you created in the step above. Click on it then click succumb to the wookie. It will install wookie.

You then need to go to program addons and if you have done all of the above correctly, wookie will be here. Click on it to run the wizard.

Voila

To view the link you have to Register or Login

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by humpo; 12-01-2017 at 06:39 PM. Reason: add new info
Old 13-01-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo View Post
Yes, you need to go into the settings of the android box, not kodi, settings-apps-kodi and then hit the clear data button. You might as well clear the cache while your here. This will wipe all adorns including wookie.

When you start Kodi again, it will look like a new install.

In Kodi, go to settings-file manager-then scroll till you see add source. Double click that and it will open a box for you to enter the following address

To view the link you have to Register or Login (I think I got the :// the right way round)

Give it a name such as wookie and click done

Now go to settings-addons-install from zip file then navigate to wookie which you created in the step above. Click on it then click succumb to the wookie. It will install wookie.

You then need to go to program addons and if you have done all of the above correctly, wookie will be here. Click on it to run the wizard.

Voila

You're a gent - thank you humpo. I actually use It Wookie via Apple TV but I'm sure the principe is the same. I'll give it a whirl later. Cheers again .
Old 14-01-2017, 04:16 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Worldwide channels showing West Ham v Palace

Old 14-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Anyone else having problems getting the matrix TV app on your phone to play the sportsmania links?
Anyone??

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".