Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-02-2005, 04:03 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
None yet in Wallington...

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
comming down heavy near selhurst park come on snow me in
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExcowboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
blizzard in finsbury - hilarious scenes!

Werner Herzog
Old 21-02-2005, 04:04 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Trying to start in Bristol.
Seeking a permanent post

patch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Nope - stopped in Forest Hill!
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
I'm on the 26th floor in Waterloo, it's absolutely shitting down

Sprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS Murray
REALLY heavy snow here now- Warren St, London
Old 21-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by hakers
heavy snow again in the city and big black clouds (if i'm allowed to say that on here....)
Quote:
Originally posted by John C
coming strong now in Brixton
Why did I laugh when I read those together?
Old 21-02-2005, 04:05 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its mental here in Holburn. The BT Tower has gone due to awful visability!!
Old 21-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
heavy here in Addington Village

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
SLOVENSKO!!!

Slovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and free
Just finished the first real blizzard here in West Norwood, total snow cover in about a 5min burst!

http://i.gamercards.co.uk/FIFA12/1225.Stip17.png
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
UPDATE from Shirley

Snow is really coming down now, flakes the size of of really big white things!
Old 21-02-2005, 04:07 PM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lots now in Kings X
Old 21-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's stopped!
Old 21-02-2005, 04:08 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Just started in Wallington.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 21-02-2005, 04:09 PM
what's going wrong today?

Simon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Egham still blue sky and snowflake free! I have long had a suspicion that the traffic fumes from the permanent jams through the roadworks J12-14 create a mini-ecosystem round here. We'll see.
Old 21-02-2005, 04:09 PM

rudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
Its mental here in Holburn. The BT Tower has gone due to awful visability!!
And two minutes later Holborn is back in sunshine
Old 21-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
kin ell the sun is comming out now in se25
Old 21-02-2005, 04:10 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by rudeboy
And two minutes later Holborn is back in sunshine
I can now see the BT tower!!

Blue sky's are also ahead. All that excitment.
Old 21-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Haphazard Member

Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?
Stopped in Bromley and the sun is trying to come out....