Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
i just wanna get snowed in with the wife and it is loooookin good
Old 17-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Old 17-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Bunned by Miderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
i just wanna get snowed in with the wife and it is loooookin good
Jack Torrance.
Old 17-02-2005, 11:30 PM

Teagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I bet I wont see a single flake here in West Kent. Northern Kent always ends up looking like the North Pole, but West Kent seems to evade the white stuff.
Old 17-02-2005, 11:31 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like snow... hope it's enough so that we can send the kids home from school early

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 17-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

we might even see enough snow to see the southampton v west brom game called off
Old 17-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Visiting Seagull

Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Its a blast from the East, The South East always cops it from that direction.
I hope so as I could do with a day off work.

Banter not abuse
Old 18-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Banned by Moderators

ere bubbles would u like some snow ?
Old 18-02-2005, 12:27 AM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
I hope this gets out of the way before the Man Utd game

Just to make you all feel better, the average temp here over the next 10 days will be 17C to 21C
Old 18-02-2005, 12:32 AM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
I hope this gets out of the way before the Man Utd game

Just to make you all feel better, the average temp here over the next 10 days will be 17C to 21C
Is that Farenheit or Centigrade?

Err obviously Centigrade, so that smart arse comment was lost....
Old 18-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Journeyman

higham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adored
Driving down to sw france this weekend for the white stuff, looks like I could have saved myself a journey!
Old 18-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Banned by Moderators

lol yeah its looking like we are gonna get a good
dusting
Old 18-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Journeyman

higham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adored
I think it's been snowing everyday in the French Alps for about the last week so I won't be to disappointed to miss what coming here.
Old 18-02-2005, 01:05 AM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bagWingy_CPFC has got sunshine in a bag
Haven't had any this Winter yet in York, oddly enough. When it snows though, it's class up here
Old 18-02-2005, 01:14 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Please please snow!
Old 18-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Stark Raving Normal

Bangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brrrrrrrrr.

In the 90's here this fine Bangkok morning.
Old 18-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Keeping the peace

Goldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
Old 18-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by dagga36
12 inches of Snow??/ inforrrrrmmer!
Old 18-02-2005, 08:33 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Here is an ADVANCED WARNING of Heavy Snow affecting Northern Scotland, Eastern Scotland, South West Scotland, Northern Ireland, North West England, North East England, The Midlands, Wales, South West England, Central Southern England, South East England and East Anglia AND Lincolnshire.
Gotta love the Met Office.

Is there anywhere in Britain that won't be affected?
Old 18-02-2005, 08:38 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
Gotta love the Met Office.

Is there anywhere in Britain that won't be affected?
Croydon.