Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Darling of the Tory Right

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It would appear that the 'forces of nature' are to deliver 'snow' in the 'South East' which of course is exceedingly exciting for young lads and lasses but a veritable 'Nightmare' for those of advanced years and of course those who have to make journeys to their respective places of employment.
92 Committee
Bruges Group
Old 20-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Played golf in a blizzard this morning. Wish I lived in California.
Old 20-02-2005, 08:09 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by gcwhite
Played golf in a blizzard this morning. Wish I lived in California.
Why? It's been pissing with rain here since Christmas!

The Nissan Los Angeles Open got one round in on Thursday. Looks like they may get some in today, but the forcast don't look good for the rest of the week.
Old 20-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bet it's warm rain though.
Old 20-02-2005, 08:27 PM

kestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its 24 degrees C here in Wellington NZ

Only a week and a half of sunshine to go before we head back to Keston and the Manure home game.
Old 20-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Born in South London

Played golf in a blizzard this morning. Wish I lived in New Zealand.
Old 20-02-2005, 08:36 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by gcwhite
I bet it's warm rain though.
What's wrong with this picture?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (16.9 KB, 68 views)
Old 20-02-2005, 08:38 PM
The Spiky One

This is about a mile from my house yesterday:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (29.9 KB, 82 views)
Old 20-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
Wow! SUVs in the States now come with digger attachments. Can't wait for them to come over here.
Old 20-02-2005, 08:41 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
About 1% chance of them bing right and us having snow - notice they have already downgraded their forecast !
Old 20-02-2005, 08:45 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally posted by Neil 154
Wow! SUVs in the States now come with digger attachments. Can't wait for them to come over here.
Yeah you can help with the road works while in the jams on the M25.
Old 20-02-2005, 08:45 PM

Two-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnTwo-Tone lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
Same here.

See it snowed up at Newcastle & settled.
Yeah, was up there this morning and woke up to a postcard scene of about 5cm of settled snow. Was lovely but there was quite a big thaw on throughout the day so not sure how long it will last.

No snow in Nottingham now.
Old 20-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Born in South London

Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
Ok, forget California. I hear there are some nice courses in Arizona. Surely it's not raining there?
Old 20-02-2005, 08:55 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Odd - I live in a little village just outside Middlesbrough and it has hardly snowed all day and is now completely clear.

However I've just come in and everywhere else around here is littered with the white stuff. Seriously a 3 mile drive in any direction and driving conditions become ever so slightly fun (or should that be hazardous?) most peculiar that it's missed me out.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 20-02-2005, 09:03 PM

Rob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses grow
I've gotta drive to Birmingham tomorrow, as i have an interview on Tuesday, so I hope it's ok!!

The interview is taking place at Villa Park no less!!

'...Come On You EAGLES!!!!'

'Optimist Of The Year' Nominated by
Steve Stammers (Sunday Mirror)

http://www.robfox.info
Old 20-02-2005, 09:03 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Fox
The interview is taking place at Villa Park no less!!
Is there something you want to tell us Rob?
Old 20-02-2005, 09:09 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think it will snow in South London - not cold enough.
Old 20-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by The Misfit
Clear skies here in Beckenham at the moment but damn cold. Got a nice coal fire going and now I'm gonna snuggle up with Mrs Misfit and a nice bottle of red wine. Hoping to wake up to a couple of inches of the white stuff in the morning.
That will be the wife that wakes up with white stuff
Old 20-02-2005, 09:16 PM
(P)

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Seagullette
It snowed for about 35 minutes on the south coast yesterday evening around 9pm. Nothing settled though.
Too much hot air possibly
Old 20-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by old git
Too much hot air possibly
hot air on the south coast ... i thought harry redknapp lived in east london