Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-02-2006, 04:51 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hard to breath i CO2
Old 02-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Seeking a permanent post

patch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty airpatch is fond of sand dunes and salty air
snow flake spotted in forest hill
Old 02-02-2006, 04:54 PM
It's electrickery

hankypants can hear the fans-a-chantinghankypants can hear the fans-a-chantinghankypants can hear the fans-a-chantinghankypants can hear the fans-a-chantinghankypants can hear the fans-a-chantinghankypants can hear the fans-a-chantinghankypants can hear the fans-a-chanting
and no snow forecast either
Old 02-02-2006, 05:21 PM

palace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
cold and dry in bn22 - Eastbourne
Old 02-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
we had a little snow shower in Epsom earlier - everyone got quite excited & talked about being snowed in & then it stopped...

no more forecast it seems but you never know. Bloomin' cold though
Old 02-02-2006, 05:26 PM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its getting wet in H20
Old 02-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by palace_boy_luke
cold and dry in bn22 - Eastbourne
completley snowed in here in bn21!

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 02-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
it's just soooo cold here.

The other day I woke up, looked out of the window and it was white all over. Being still dark I thought 'yay, we got snow again', but it was just frost, it didn't rise above freezing all day and the ground was solid as a rock. Totally horrible, five mins out there and I can't feel my hands.

I guess that's why they invented gloves, but anyway...

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 02-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You people and snow .......tuh ! Listen, snow is no big deal.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:00 AM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Few sprinkles in Selhurst but nothing like the rest of Britain is getting its definately below zero though.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:03 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hate this weather
Old 03-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Now this thread has over a thousand posts shouldn't it go in CCG
Old 03-02-2006, 10:22 AM

JayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feelingJayT has brains that could explain any feeling
Fecking freezing out in CR0.

Muchos colder than recently.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
Yep, rules are rules.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
and the thread starter should get some sort of award
Old 03-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Duffle Coat
You people and snow .......tuh ! Listen, snow is no big deal.
It is in Croydon
Old 03-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by Santos-er
It is in Croydon
heavy of just a sprinkle
Old 21-02-2006, 11:28 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
It's falling down with the white stuff in Sittingbourne right now.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 21-02-2006, 11:30 AM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Bet my sister in Faversham is pleased then--not!
Old 21-02-2006, 11:33 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's 25 degrees here in Taipei. And muggy.