Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
This is about a mile from my house yesterday:
Some divot you took there Hedge

Played this morning and it was a rather nice 64F.
Old 20-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Fox
I've gotta drive to Birmingham tomorrow, as i have an interview on Tuesday, so I hope it's ok!!

The interview is taking place at Villa Park no less!!
Splitter!!!

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 20-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Gigi

Leap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeap of faith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nothing just to the south of the M25 yet
Old 20-02-2005, 11:07 PM

Rob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses growRob Fox knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
Is there something you want to tell us Rob?

Haha..... nah, it's just that my current role has been made redundant, and I have to re apply for the new position!

I'll probably have a look round though while I'm there.

'...Come On You EAGLES!!!!'

'Optimist Of The Year' Nominated by
Steve Stammers (Sunday Mirror)

http://www.robfox.info
Old 21-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Had some watery snow for about 5 mins an hour ago, and that was it. I don't think its going to snow in London.
Old 21-02-2005, 12:47 AM
Darling of the Tory Right

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There have been NO 'Snow' falls in my corner of verdant 'Surrey' as yet but of course I could wake from my slumber to a blanket of 'white' covering.
92 Committee
Bruges Group
Old 21-02-2005, 12:56 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been snowing here on and off last 2 hours ish
Old 21-02-2005, 01:03 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Fox
Haha..... nah, it's just that my current role has been made redundant, and I have to re apply for the new position!
I hope you mean your 'real' job away from Selhurst Park.

Although I, and I'm sure the rest of on here wish you luck, and are sorry to hear of your redundancy.
Old 21-02-2005, 07:30 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Been snowing here on and off last 2 hours ish
What, in Steve land?

I reckon you're dreaming.
Old 21-02-2005, 07:44 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Just my bloody luck to get back home and it bloody well snows
Old 21-02-2005, 07:44 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Bugger all down here in Dorset
Old 21-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Darling of the Tory Right

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Eagle
Bugger all down here in Dorset
The 'Forces of nature' have NOT brought snow (As yet) in my corner of verdant Surrey and long may it continue.
92 Committee
Bruges Group
Old 21-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Bob's Pussy

Pilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an Eagle
Nothing.....gutted I even got my sledge out of the loft yesterday because of all the hype on the weather, want some snow please !!!
Old 21-02-2005, 08:19 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
white out up here !!!! big snow !!!
Old 21-02-2005, 08:27 AM
Bob's Pussy

Pilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an Eagle
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
white out up here !!!! big snow !!!
Please tell me your in Purley or something
Old 21-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Just a girl

Missie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who's the furthest South and seen snow this morning?

I'm all the way down in Crawley and not a flake so far. I'm going to Northampton later though and want to be sure I'll get there once I set off!
Old 21-02-2005, 11:50 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
None in North Kent yet. In fact it's very sunny.....!

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 21-02-2005, 11:53 AM

bigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
well lincolns got a good couple of inches. (but then it is cold with all the snow )
Old 21-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IN!

IT'S THE MOST PATHETIC SNOW EVER THOUGH
Old 21-02-2005, 12:04 PM

as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216
Must all be down the eastern side of the country - I was in Sheffield for the weekend and didn't see a single flake. Nothing down here in Eastbourne yet either.