Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-02-2005, 12:07 PM
No longer of Hove

lauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was snowing slightly about 8am in Hove this morning.
"Football is an incredible bond. People donít understand it. You donít understand it yourself. When you fall in love at four years old, before you know about anything, the first thing you fall in love with is a football team, itís an undying love. It canít be broken. You canít change football teams."
Old 21-02-2005, 12:09 PM

Sprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS Murray
No snow here yet - Warren St, Central London.
Old 21-02-2005, 12:10 PM

Daddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not sayDaddy Long knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Had a white weekend in Norwich, really heavy snowfall on the Saturday. Woke up this morning expecting to be snowed in - it'd all bloody melted. So here I am at work. Snowless.
Old 21-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Just a girl

Missie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by lauren_of_hove
Was snowing slightly about 8am in Hove this morning.

Typical - I left at 7.50 to go to Crawley to work.

Turn your back for a minute....
Old 21-02-2005, 12:14 PM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley
of course I could wake from my slumber to a blanket of 'white' covering.
Surely you are a bit old for that Trolley
Old 21-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Darling of the Tory Right

Trolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
The 'Forces of nature' have NOT as yet delivered snow in my corner of verdant Surrey, indeed there is a fair degree of 'Blue' in the sky at the present time.
92 Committee
Bruges Group
Old 21-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
No snow please.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 21-02-2005, 12:37 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well so far its been an anti-climax here!
Old 21-02-2005, 12:44 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is here
The BBC seem to be claiming a slight delay but are now saying that the blizzards should hit us just in time for the evening rush hour.
Old 21-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
From BBC

To get a full picture of what is happening weather wise over Britain now, and over the next few days we need to take onto consideration the conditions on the near continent, as the snow there is rapidly heading our way.

Snow has been a real feature of the weather on the continent with many places reporting showers, the temperatures have been low and the winds raw. With the Easterly winds setting in this week, we can expect the same

Although southwest Scotland, Northern Ireland and northeast England have all had significant snow already today, this eveningís snow has a different destination. We are keeping a watchful eye on the southeast of England and East Anglia for a decent covering of snow this evening, from rush hour onwards. We could see as much as 10cm on high ground around Kent, further inland around London maybe as much as 3cm. This is certainly something to take note of as disruption is likely and the further prospect of plummeting temperatures will mean ice.

This cold snap is set to stay with us in the UK certainly for the rest of this week with further snow showers and temperatures only struggling up to 2/3 degrees Celsius during Wednesday and Thursday.
Old 21-02-2005, 12:46 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No snow in Purley I'm pleased to say.
Old 21-02-2005, 12:47 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good good.
Old 21-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gloucestershire is snow free.

In fact it is rather nice out, cold, but quite nice.
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with Ö. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."
Old 21-02-2005, 01:07 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I might go out for a bit...Where are my sunglasses?
Old 21-02-2005, 01:22 PM

James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
BBC web site up to the minute forecast for London today says:
Attached Images
File Type: gif symbol_3.gif (1.8 KB, 52 views)
Old 21-02-2005, 01:22 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They always get it wrong.
Old 21-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Boaty McBoatface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Come on snow. Come on baby. Thick snow = go home, play in the snow and no work tomorrow.

Come on snow, snow snow snow.
Old 21-02-2005, 01:30 PM

James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Weather forecast on now.

Sleet and snow drifting south for evening rush hour, tonight drops to zero, more snow Tuesday morning, Wednesday more snow, Thursday more snow. Friday better
Old 21-02-2005, 01:31 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So the BBC have contradicted their own forecast...
Old 21-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Darling of the Tory Right

Trolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTrolley sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
There appears to be a 'Discrepancy' on the 'BBC' Website.On the one hand the forecast is for 'Snow' in the South East this evening, however this is at variance with the information provided on the '24Hr' and '5 Day Forecasts'.

92 Committee
Bruges Group