Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Brief snow shower 100m North of Finsbury Square.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 21-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Some type of something falling out of the sky here, its not rain, more a snowy substance.
Old 21-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to Ollie
Same in Farringdon, EC4
Old 21-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Sent to Coventry

laps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
Just started snowing here in Coventry.
Old 21-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Here in Sunbury we have a bright blue sky with fantastic sunshine, dotted with little fluffy white clouds.

But no snow
Old 21-02-2005, 01:47 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
snowing steadily in Finsbury. Doesnt seem to be settling but people walking by appear to have considerable dandruff issues

Werner Herzog
Old 21-02-2005, 01:48 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Snow is settling in Marks Cross, I've been told.

Think that is near Tunbridge Wells
Old 21-02-2005, 01:48 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Just started here.
Old 21-02-2005, 01:49 PM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley
The 'Forces of nature' have NOT as yet delivered snow in my corner of verdant Surrey, indeed there is a fair degree of 'Blue' in the sky at the present time.
Trolley, may I humbly enquire as to which corner of 'verdant surrey' you are a resident of? I am based in Oxted and wondered if we are 2 peas in the same pod
Old 21-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Snowing again 100m North of Finsbury square. Smallish flakes....... and a couple of ripples.

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 21-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Getting heavier know.......... heart rate increasing.

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 21-02-2005, 01:52 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
and St Pauls but the sun is out !!
Old 21-02-2005, 01:56 PM

Dickie's Wife is playing for a contract
Snow! I love snow!

Old 21-02-2005, 01:56 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Snowing on Oxford Street. No chance of it laying though.
Old 21-02-2005, 01:57 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Nooooo its dying down!
Old 21-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
No snow so far in Shirley but there is a fox taking a dump in my back garden
Old 21-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

False alarm. Stopped.

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 21-02-2005, 02:02 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Snowing in Wallington.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 21-02-2005, 02:08 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Teeside airport closed due to snow. Not snowing in Glasgow - yet!
Old 21-02-2005, 02:13 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Stopped now.

Shabby.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.