Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 09-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No winners here today then??

Get it with Kallista's Pride in the last at Wolves then.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:22 PM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE

i had one and several near misses

Hard to catch, will be hard to catch in the last...
Old 09-01-2006, 04:25 PM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Originally posted by hakers

right rule number one, check for non runners before tipping!!

Vlasta weiner e/w in last
Old 09-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

You do know your stuff dont you Certainly will be Hard TO Catch.....

Its a non runner
Old 09-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
right rule number one, check for non runners before tipping!!

Old 09-01-2006, 04:29 PM

Quote:
That'll teach me just to look at rp site! went to back it and then saw it was NR!

oh well e/w on that one at 16's now!
Old 09-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:

Came to challenge wide, draw beat it and didnt see to get the trip, ah well
Old 09-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Shake it Baby

Looking at the race again, Kallista's pride got barged out of it by the winner which seemed to scare the hell out of it!
Old 09-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
ok have gone for a lucky 31

1pm wolverhampton ... mambazo@5/2

2.10 newcastle ....aleron @ 3/1

3.30 wolverhampton...pharaoh prince @9/1

4pm wolverhampton... risk free @ 9/2

4.30 wolverhampton...gramada @ 10/1

if they all come in i will be 1930 better off

Are you 1930 better off ?
Old 09-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
Are you 1930 better off ?
no but only 3.10 worse off so it could be a lot worse
Old 09-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
no but only 3.10 worse off so it could be a lot worse

Allways another day mate..
Old 10-01-2006, 10:01 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What happened to that greyhound in Ireland?
Old 10-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Shake it Baby

Only one horse today, the Pipe/Johnson runner in the first at Leicester
Old 10-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
What happened to that greyhound in Ireland?
Its running this evening.
Old 10-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Only one horse today, the Pipe/Johnson runner in the first at Leicester
It should win at that price 1/2 f
Old 10-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
Allways another day mate..
and today is that day
Old 10-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Southwell; 14:20
Extra Cover@16/1

Southwell; 14:50
After The Show@6/1

Southwell; 15:20
Poker Player@10/1

Southwell; 15:50
Doctor Dennis@9/2

Sedgefield; 15:40
Lutin Du Moulin@11/2

another lucky 31 did fancy isaaf in the 1st but i ran out of time arghhhhhhhhh
Old 10-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Lough Derg

Have a few bets on at Wimbledon 2nite some good racing there.think its on Sky as well.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Lough Derg

This WIMBLEDON card is all on sky sport2 this evening:

19.40 460m William Hill on 0800 44 40 40 Stakes (veterans)1 Buy
The Rumour (B A Clemenson, Hove) 2 Saintys Wright (m)
(P W Young, Romfd) 3 Senahel Bert (m) (S A Cahill,
Wdon) 4 Lenson Supreme (m) (S A Cahill, Wdon) 5 Four
Handed (m) (J W Reynolds, Wstow) 6 Thatsortofway (w)
(T I Foster, Unatt)

20.00 480m William Hill on Sky Text Page 603 Stakes 1
Killeacle Hugh (N Mcellistrim, Wdon) 2 Son Of Phoebe
(B A Clemenson, Hove) 3 Coomlogane Syd (J S J Simpson,
Wdon) 4 Executive Memo (P C Rees, Wdon) 5 Crust
Breaker (m) (R F Yeates, Readg) 6 Droopys Terry (w) (S
G Dimmock, MiltK)

20.15 460m Williamhillradio on 08712 444 666 Stakes (bitches) 1
Cleenas Lady (T Dartnall, Readg) 2 Banter (P C Rees,
Wdon) 3 Macintosh Wonder (m) (A M P Collett, Stgbrn) 4
Sparta Magic (w) (S A Cahill, Wdon) 5 Shelbourne Nina
(w) (B A Clemenson, Hove) 6 Hollyoak Thin (w) (A J
Taylor, Wdon)

20.35 872m williamhillradio.com Stakes 1 Glengar
Leader (B A Clemenson, Hove) 2 Droopys Aoife (B Doyle,
Wdon) 3 Soviet Isis (E A Gaskin, Wstow) 4 Lady
Minstral (w) (A M P Collett, Stgbrn) 5 Shes The Deal
(w) (P W Young, Romfd) 6 Toms Ghost (w) (A D Stevens,
Unatt)

20.50 460m williamhillcasino.com Stakes 1 Get On
Blackie (S A Cahill, Wdon) 2 Seomra Rock (E A Gaskin,
Wstow) 3 Baran Zeus (R K Peacock, Wdon) 4 Cinnamon
Girl (m) (B A Clemenson, Hove) 5 Druids Aquarius (w)
(N Mcellistrim, Wdon) 6 Mailroad Dreamer (w) (R F
Yeates, Readg)

21.10 668m Racing PostStayers 1 Droopys Teddy (P W
Young, Romfd) 2 Did She (N Mcellistrim, Wdon) 3
Greenacre Lin (B A Clemenson, Hove) 4 Blackmagic Guy
(m) (M A Wallis, Wstow) 5 North Sally (w) (C R Lister,
Donc) 6 Jordans Glory (w) (S A Cahill, Wdon)

21.25 460m Racing Post Hurdle 1 Kelsos Bruno (J W
Reynolds, Wstow) 2 Heavens Supreme (T I Foster, Unatt)
3 Stradeen Ouzo (D Mullins, Romfd) 4 Mustang Hero (T I
Foster, Unatt) 5 Lethal Rumble (m) (M A Wallis, Wstow)
6 Musgrave Ozzie (m) (R K Peacock, Wdon)

21.45 460m Racing Post Juvenile Championship
1 Ronnies Champion (M A Wallis, Wstow) 2 Zigzag Dutchy (C R
Lister, Donc) 3 Maximum Respect (m) (E A Gaskin,
Wstow) 4 Go Commando (m) (M A Wallis, Wstow) 5 Fear
Assassin (m) (M A Wallis, Wstow) 6 Droopys Lomasi (w)
(S G Dimmock, MiltK)
Old 10-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

get all ya wimbledon dog stats here

To view the link you have to Register or Login