Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 06-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Horcott Bay in the 3.20 Towcester

It is DA DA DA DA Richard Johnson's only mount of the day
Old 06-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by milky87

i can sniff a double

GRITI PALACE IN THE 2.50

HORCOTT BAY IN THE 3.20
Old 06-01-2006, 02:25 PM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Horcott Bay is scratched... anyone with confirmation ?
Youknow Wotsisname

Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression
Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 06-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by Flat Noodle
Horcott Bay is scratched... anyone with confirmation ?
no it was just a graze
Old 06-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh griti palace run a unlucky 2nd there arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 06-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
1-00 Wolverhampton Great As Gold @12/1
3-00 Wolverhampton Risk Free @16/1
1-20 Towcester Uncle Max @13/2

well worth a 0.50p win patent
well 1 out of 3 aint bad and a tasty 16/1
Old 06-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally posted by milky87

its another da da da da da non runner
Old 06-01-2006, 03:16 PM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
wow... very nice...
Youknow Wotsisname

Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression
Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 06-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

ok this is the last tip of the day and the most fancied in my eyes so you have either 43 minutes to get to the bookies or log onto ya bookies and get on

CLARET AND AMBER in the 4PM @ WOLVERHAMPTON
Old 06-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Thread Killer

bern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Zeloso at towcester 15:50 showing at @8/1. gotta havitttt
Old 06-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally posted by bern5161

looks a very good bet think ill havit as well
Old 06-01-2006, 03:51 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
also RISK FREE in the 3pm @ wolverhampton today very very very tasty odds @ 16/1
Brilliant tipping!
Old 06-01-2006, 03:53 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I need to get on this! At work so cant really start setting up accounts, but I will over the weekend I feel.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Thread Killer

bern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by bern5161
Old 06-01-2006, 04:06 PM

Wessex was nowhere to be found...
Youknow Wotsisname

Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression
Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 06-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by Flat Noodle
Wessex was nowhere to be found...
I backed that couldnt not go 6/4f
Old 06-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
My only bet i done was De Blanc Sam Thomas only ride of the day for V.Williams was 2nd favourite i got 2/1

Last edited by palace & proud; 06-01-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Lough Derg

3:10 Sandown tommorrow

Ladbroke Handicap Hurdle

Its been well backed NOT LEFT YET from 9's into 6's worth a few quid on it
Old 06-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
Brilliant tipping!
did you back it ?
Old 06-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:

1-20 Towcester Uncle Max @13/2

well worth a 0.50p win patent

That Fell