Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 07-01-2006, 12:59 AM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by bern5161
Zeloso at towcester 15:50 showing at @8/1. gotta havitttt
ok so it lost but it is out again today saturday the 7th jan in the 15:35 @Fontwell
Old 07-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Theres a good Card at Sandown on saturday:

*My main 2 bets are Spidam & Not Left Yet.

1.00 Spidam
1.30 Refinement
2.05 Holy Joe
2.35 Noland
3.10 Not Left Yet
3.45 Tysou
Old 07-01-2006, 02:08 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ok, well a long term bet, Celestial Gold for the gold cup, best priced 20/1 ish
Old 07-01-2006, 02:22 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Ok, well a long term bet, Celestial Gold for the gold cup, best priced 20/1 ish
I also fancy that,I make you right..Best chance Pipes got in that race

I'm going Sandown tomorrow you fancy anythink?
Old 07-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
I also fancy that,I make you right..Best chance Pipes got in that race

I'm going Sandown tomorrow you fancy anythink?
Tipped it up in November last year on the main betting thread...

Not at Sandown, Do like Hits only Heaven and Abstract Art at Lingfield though.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:20 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone got any tips for Portsmouth dogs this evening please?!
Old 07-01-2006, 06:51 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
did you back it ?
Unfortunately not.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Theres a good Card at Sandown on saturday:

*My main 2 bets are Spidam & Not Left Yet.

1.00 Spidam
1.30 Refinement
2.05 Holy Joe
2.35 Noland
3.10 Not Left Yet
3.45 Tysou

My Results

3rd
1st
PU
1st
12th
3rd

p.s I done a fortune at the track Not one Winner,1st time ive ever walked away empty handed
Old 08-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
My Results

3rd
1st
PU
1st
12th
3rd

p.s I done a fortune at the track Not one Winner,1st time ive ever walked away empty handed
we will hit them on monday and get it back
Old 08-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
we will hit them on monday and get it back

Hope so
Old 08-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
My Results

3rd
1st
PU
1st
12th
3rd

Poor form
Old 08-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by PengeEagle
Poor form

You couldnt tip yourself out of bed,just like Cherrytrees BRB
Old 08-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
You couldnt tip yourself out of bed,just like Cherrytrees BRB
Would not want to son, betting is a mugs game if you ask me. Although I have to concede that Cherry Tree BRB is a shite tipper.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Although I have to concede that Cherry Tree BRB is a shite tipper.

Too bob tipper
Old 08-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
Too bob tipper
Yeah I think he will probably be tipping Best Mate for the Gold Cup still, that is how good his tips are!
Old 08-01-2006, 07:15 PM

selhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Would not want to son, betting is a mugs game if you ask me.

Is it really,
Old 08-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Would not want to son, betting is a mugs game if you ask me.

Your in it to win it
Old 08-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
Your in it to win it
I ain't! I dont bet because I always lose.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
Originally posted by selhurst star
Is it really,
It is if your me and you have Palace and Proud giving you tips!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
It is if your me and you have Palace and Proud giving you tips!

99% my tips are spot on mate...I just had abad day at the office yesterday.