Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 04-06-2011, 03:14 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
whey hey i had 1 & 2!! the tipster in the times has done me proud this weekend :-) cheers lads as well
Old 04-06-2011, 03:16 PM

Bigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Right last bet of the month if I don't get a return is 4.50 Epsom - Coin of the Realm
Old 04-06-2011, 03:18 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really like Yorgunnabelucky e/w in the 4.50.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:19 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Doubt would have won but the draw def didnt help.....
The draw only really comes into effect at Musselburgh when the going is soft. The 2nd horse was only 2 stalls away and the 3rd fairly close by as well - and he was beat 6 lengths!

Rotten day for me again - I'll take a week's break until Royal Ascot now I think.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:20 PM

Bigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBigtoe82 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle
Really like Yorgunnabelucky e/w in the 4.50.
I fancied this first up but just don't have any confidence in Frankie atm so sided with my selection, hopefully Ryan is feeling hungry after not winning the derby.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:23 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtoe82
I fancied this first up but just don't have any confidence in Frankie atm so sided with my selection, hopefully Ryan is feeling hungry after not winning the derby.
He always gives his horses a chance .
Old 04-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders
The draw only really comes into effect at Musselburgh when the going is soft. The 2nd horse was only 2 stalls away and the 3rd fairly close by as well - and he was beat 6 lengths!

Rotten day for me again - I'll take a week's break until Royal Ascot now I think.

He was stuck out wide all the way, never got to the rail like the others, we shall have to agree to disagree
Old 04-06-2011, 03:27 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
carlton hse shoe fell off! french guy misjudged finish line he wasnt being cocky
Old 04-06-2011, 03:37 PM

thomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittensthomasmc - warm woollen mittens
Had 5 to win on Pour Moi at 6. Couldn't believe it was close to tearing up my slip towards the end, amazing comeback. Jockey is going to get a stern talking to though!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:58 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Picked the wrong MJ horse, if in doubt always go for SDS
Old 04-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not one winner.

My previous worst Epsom, I still broke even and had 2 winners.

I'm down over 100 on the weekend.

I knew today was going to be bad. Lost a Fiver on the way to buy the papers, 2 on the way to the train station. Fallon booted off Recital. Dropped a beer on my iPhone.

Ah well, always next week.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:23 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Good luck bobby dazzler and the palace brewers - love the colours
Old 04-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Done a quick Patent for the 7.15, 7.30 and 7.45 races at Lingfield/Newcastle.

1 race. 1 loser.

Going to turn my laptop off for the week if this keeps going.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:23 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Not one winner.

My previous worst Epsom, I still broke even and had 2 winners.

I'm down over 100 on the weekend.

I knew today was going to be bad. Lost a Fiver on the way to buy the papers, 2 on the way to the train station. Fallon booted off Recital. Dropped a beer on my iPhone.

Ah well, always next week.
Stick 100 on Shumoos
Old 04-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Under Fascist Rule

And none of them one.

For the record, I done better at Epsom when I didn't look hard into the races.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:10 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Derby was a cracking race in my view, thought Carlton House was going to steam through but seemed to hit a wall ... didn't win anything but still enjoyed it.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Palace Battering Ram

Alan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Key
Just about to leave for Epsom, my selections today..

Race 1 - Boogie Shoes / Trojan Nights

Race 2 - On the dark side / Fulbright

Race 3 - Mac Love / Rio de la Plata

Race 4 - Perfect Blossom / Capt Dunne / Masamah

Race 5 - Native Khan / Seville / Recital

Race 6 - Bourne / Fox Hunt

Race 7 - Piazza san Pietro / Flipando

Boom.

Quote:
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Push pineapple shake the tree
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Learnt his trade from Alan Lee
You can stand under my Vuvuzela-zela-zela
Old 05-06-2011, 10:41 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
More of a "pop" surely Alan?
Old 05-06-2011, 10:52 AM

Confirmed Alan Key lost his wallett at epsom and borrowed 1 per race off a friend. Alan Key made a profit of 1.31 after expenses.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Palace Battering Ram

Alan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlan Key : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well it didn't cost me anything Gooders. Best i've done in ages.

As for you Toe you shall be hearing from my lawyers for those false allegations that slander my reputation.

Quote:
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Push pineapple shake the tree
Glen Murray - ree - ree
Learnt his trade from Alan Lee
You can stand under my Vuvuzela-zela-zela