Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 08-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
99% my tips are spot on mate...I just had abad day at the office yesterday.
Did ya? Poor Form mate!
LOG BACK ON TO MSN!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by PengeEagle
Did ya? Poor Form mate!
LOG BACK ON TO MSN!

I certainly did pal,I will do in a mo
Old 08-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
It is if your me and you have Palace and Proud giving you tips!
ok have some faith in me penge eagle
Old 08-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
ok have some faith in me penge eagle
You sure your better than P&P?
Old 08-01-2006, 11:31 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
You sure your better than P&P?

He aint
Old 08-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Palace Radio chap

We shall see
Old 08-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Palace Radio chap

I bet he dont take 6 months to sign into MSN though!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
I bet he dont take 6 months to sign into MSN though!
Add him to your new friends list!!! will in 10 mins
Old 08-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
ok mrs penge eagle grab a pen and write this down

2.10 newcastle ..ALERON

1pm wolverhampton ... MAMBAZO

3.30 pm wolverhampton... PHARAOH PRINCE

go into ya local ladbrokes in penge high street in the morning and write them down and have a 0.50p win patent total cost 3.50 and if they come in ill have half and a blow job ty

Last edited by paulhgc2002; 08-01-2006 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
ok mrs penge eagle grab a pen and writh this down

and a blow job ty
PMSL
Old 08-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
ok mrs penge eagle grab a pen and writh this down

2.10 newcastle ..ALERON

go into ya local ladbrokes in penge high street in the morning and write them down and have a 0.50p win patent total cost 3.50 and if thew come in ill have half and a blow job ty
What the ???????
Old 08-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Lough Derg

Have your money on now MOSCOW FLYER to win at Cheltenham 5/1 and everybody write him off!

moverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Patents are a waste of time. (like most multiple bets, yankees etc.)

Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?
Quote:
ok mrs penge eagle grab a pen and write this down

2.10 newcastle ..ALERON

go into ya local ladbrokes in penge high street in the morning and write them down and have a 0.50p win patent total cost 3.50 and if thew come in ill have half and a blow job ty
D, when did you have a sex change?????!!!!

When i last saw you on NYE you were male
Old 08-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
What the ???????
good tips dont come cheap channel 4 would charge u 50 for that info
Old 08-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Lough Derg

This is a betting thread not a discussion thread..
Old 08-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
good tips dont come cheap channel 4 would charge u 50 for that info
Yeah I suppose son, but since when did you want a blow job off a geezer?

Poor Form.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
This is a betting thread not a discussion thread..
Shut it!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:55 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Shut it!

Nope...this is for people that bet not to dis people
Old 08-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
Nope...this is for people that bet not to dis people
Nah dat is my rudeboy tread innit star.