Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 08-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by PengeEagle
Yeah I suppose son, but since when did you want a blow job off a geezer?

Poor Form.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the tip was for palace bird
Old 08-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
You saying she is Mrs Penge Eagle then? Even Poorer form!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:57 PM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Chaps, back hennessy in the bumper tomorrow at taunton and also back it e/w for the champ bumper (25's with pp)

Also taken some of the 5.8 available on betfair for Hardy Eustace in the champ hurdle.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
the big outside bet of the day is GRAMADA in the last race at wolverhampton a very very very good outsider @ a tasty 10/1
Old 08-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
You saying she is Mrs Penge Eagle then? Even Poorer form!!!!
ok just blow ffs
Old 09-01-2006, 12:00 AM

Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Palacebird83 stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?
Quote:
Yeah PB NOT the Mrs of Penge Eagle thanks.

But i don't do betting, end of.

Now please can you guys carry on with the betting tips P&P, sorry i have had to say this.

Now please carry on like before!
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by hakers
Chaps, back hennessy in the bumper tomorrow at taunton and also back it e/w for the champ bumper (25's with pp)

Also taken some of the 5.8 available on betfair for Hardy Eustace in the champ hurdle.

I backed Hardy Eustuce last year in the Champion Hurdle got 7/2.I cant see it winning this year.I fancy Arcalis 9/2.
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
ok just blow ffs
Cock.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Cock.
no my stamp
Old 09-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
no my stamp
I have no clue what you are on about mate, so we shall leave it there.

But if you want a blowie off a bloke I am sure you will find someone willing at Kings Cross or somehwere like that.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
2.20 Taunton Opera Mundi
Old 09-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I have no clue what you are on about mate, so we shall leave it there.

But if you want a blowie off a bloke I am sure you will find someone willing at Kings Cross or somehwere like that.
typical penge rudeboy talk that is
Old 09-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
typical penge rudeboy talk that is
Old 09-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Love the way nobody is giving any reasoning in here, just throwing a few names around hoping to get lucky.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:10 AM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Other bets for tomorrow:

1.50 Taun - Direct Flight
12.40 New - Tous Chez
1.30 Wolv - Grenane
2.00 Wolv - Grove Cherry
Old 09-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Love the way nobody is giving any reasoning in here, just throwing a few names around hoping to get lucky.

Well what are your tips and why you fancy them to win?
Old 09-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Banned by Moderators

ok look these tips are hot so ignore at your peril

2.10 newcastle ..ALERON

1pm wolverhampton ... MAMBAZO

3.30 pm wolverhampton... PHARAOH PRINCE
Old 09-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
Well what are your tips and why you fancy them to win?
I havent put any up
Old 09-01-2006, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Hennessy and hardy i have been given by 'contacts'.

Direct Flight is a decent beast from a decent trainer with a decent jock on boeard claiming 3.

Others are just ones i think will win
Old 09-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally posted by hakers
Hennessy and hardy i have been given by 'contacts'.

Direct Flight is a decent beast from a decent trainer with a decent jock on boeard claiming 3.

Others are just ones i think will win
Thing is, you may think they will win, but why? what reasons?