Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 09-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by hakers

Direct Flight is a decent beast from a decent trainer with a decent jock on boeard claiming 3.

I fancy Pardishar in the same race as Direct Flight - good trainer and good jockey.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:24 AM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Thing is, you may think they will win, but why? what reasons?
Having looked at the form and other bits of information available, those horses are the ones that i think will have the best chances of winning their races.

The contacts are reliable sources in the horse racing world (we'll leave it at that )

Trust me, i came in the top 15 in the country in the fantasy cheltenham we did last year (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
Old 09-01-2006, 12:25 AM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
I fancy Pardishar in the same race as Direct Flight - good trainer and good jockey.
Can see the 3lb Will is claiming making a difference on the run in, I'll do a rev forcast though just in case!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
We gonna do that Cheltenham Fantasy thing this year as i'll be in it
Old 09-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Hennessy and hardy i have been given by 'contacts'.
YOU HAVE CONTACTS
Old 09-01-2006, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
YOU HAVE CONTACTS
Yes, people at trainers yards, who know owners/jockeys etc

They don't always come in, they are animals not machines after all, but usually very helpfull info

I'll post stuff i can, i get some stuff which i cant though
Old 09-01-2006, 12:36 AM

Quote:
We gonna do that Cheltenham Fantasy thing this year as i'll be in it
Seconded, will have to look out for it, was great fun last year. Only got a crappy magazine sub as a prize, if celestrial gold had won i'd have won the whole thing if i remember correctly.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:

They don't always come in, they are animals not machines after all, but usually very helpfull info

Fair play to you mate

who you fancy for the Gold Cup..so wide open now as a few horse been pulled out.As for the World Hurdle i was gonna lump on Inglis Drever thought it was the NAP of Cheltenham but went lame
Old 09-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Seconded, will have to look out for it, was great fun last year. Only got a crappy magazine sub as a prize, if celestrial gold had won i'd have won the whole thing if i remember correctly.

I had 50 on on it at the track.

This could be the year for it you can get 20's at the mo

Anyone going this year..Im def going again gotta book up tickets Was a super day last year.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Fair play to you mate

who you fancy for the Gold Cup..so wide open now as a few horse been pulled out.As for the World Hurdle i was gonna lump on Inglis Drever thought it was the NAP of Cheltenham but went lame
Gonna give celestial gold a chance to win back some pennies and will get on that soon each way. If it is expected to go well it wont be 14/1 closer the time once DJ and all have put their dough on! Is a tough race, any of the top 7 or 8 could win that on a going day day and am not confident enough about any of them to go piling in ante post so just a small e/w at mo for me.

For world hurdle, i cant really choose between baracouda and no refuge, slightly favouring the french one though but a forecast will def also be done.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Lough Derg

ATM Martin pipes stable are well out of form and could struggle to win the trainers championship.DJ got so many horse but the best he has i s Well Cheif shame its out the the rest of the season.

Now for the World Hurdle as Inglis Drevers out,It all lays down to Howard Johnsons other horse - No Refuge been backed since I.D out.I cant see Baracouda beating that but who knows what will happen on the day.

Racing Demon is another good bet to win the Arkle at 5/1 now time March come it be well shorten up by then.

Last edited by palace & proud; 09-01-2006 at 01:00 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:58 AM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:

race fixer
Old 09-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
race fixer

Dont be so silly
Old 09-01-2006, 09:42 AM

Quote:
race fixer

How exactly? By knowing that a horse is working well at home?? By knowing that a horse is well regarded.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Lough Derg

Geraghty: Moscow still up to Champion standard

I fancy Moscow to come good again..

BARRY GERAGHTY insists punters should not rule Moscow Flyer out of the Queen Mother Champion Chase picture.
The 12-year-old has won the race twice before but he has looked a little lacklustre in his last two starts, suffering a surprise defeat at Navanbefore finishing out of the frame at Leopardstown over Christmas.

However, big-race pilot Geraghty believes Jessica Harrington's stable star can return to his best when the yard begins to hit a bit of form.

"He ran well enough (at Leopardstown) but Ijust thought he caught the top of the second-last," Geraghty told At The Races.

"A lot of Jessie's horses, Macs Joy included, are 10 lengths off where they were last year - I'd be putting Moscow's disappointment down to that.

"Some of them have just been running disappointingly and blowing themselves up.

"If he can get back to where he was, his best form, I think he will take a lot of beating."

Moscow Flyer, who was unbeaten in all his completed starts until meeting with defeat at Punchestown last April, is a general 5-1 chance for the Cheltenham Festival..

Who you fancy in the Champion Chase?
Old 09-01-2006, 09:58 AM
www.wildcatarmy.com

Wildcat Army is playing for a contract
Re: Geraghty: Moscow still up to Champion standard

Quote:
Kauto Star to put it simply, could dominate the event for a few years.

**Aintree Thursday Card Preview Online Now - http://www.wildcatarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371&pid=2111&st=0&#entry2111**
Old 09-01-2006, 10:00 AM

Re: Geraghty: Moscow still up to Champion standard

Quote:

Cant see past kauto star TBH!

Wont be backing it anti post though at 7/4!
Old 09-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Lough Derg

Re: Re: Geraghty: Moscow still up to Champion standard

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildcat Army
Kauto Star to put it simply, could dominate the event for a few years.

Its got a great chance 1/1 at the moment.Moscow's not even in the betting.

Old 09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Thread Killer

bern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebern5161 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hennessey backed down now on Betfair 8.5 to 5
Old 09-01-2006, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bern5161
Hennessey backed down now on Betfair 8.5 to 5
I'll be having a small bit on him for champ bumper cos of info i've had but the irish usual have one and will get some info on the day. Also the fact that its pitman trained puts me off!

Stop press: PP have just 'eased' him out to 66/1 from 25's! Edit: Ignore this, oddschecker showing incorrect info.

Last edited by hakers; 09-01-2006 at 10:17 AM.